Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

~THE HiDDEN iDEYA OOC~

• Please log in to reply
255 replies to this topic

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS into Dreams, dragons, writing stories on NiD, and drawing pictures of NiGHTS
Youko is another Nightmaren created by Wiseman. However, she gained a mind of her own and secretly ventures into Nightopia where she learned to be free from orders. She usually appears as a tiny and cute fox no larger than a kitten with red fur, three, multicolored tail tips, and slitted eyes, but her true form is a young, red Nightmaren jester with slanted, purple eyes. She is shy around new people, short-tempered when annoyed and sometimes vicious and clever around Dreamers, and is only nice to other Maren who don't tease her or harm her.

Youko recently hides from Marens who are searching for her to bring her back to Wizeman, and like all Nightmaren jesters, she has the ability to fly and can change between a small fox and a child-size Nightmaren jester. She even hides a darker form and her name drives from the word "youko", which means 'bewitching fox' in Japanese.

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  • Interests:Things that are interesting
Nice to meet you, Aura! (is it okay if I call you that?) welcome! I'm Andersam!
It's about time that i post Sam's BiO:

Name: Sam Henderson

Age (human years): 14

Personality: Sam Is shy, sometimes a scaredy-cat, but is very passonite about her friends and other peoples feelings. she also loves music, especally the insterment she plays in her school band: The clairenet.

realtion to Grahm: personal nightmaren since she can remember

Specail abilities: Fencing (sword-fighting), Archery, playing the Clairenet

Past: Sam is a visitor stuck in nightopia due to falling into a coma. In her waking world, she is consantly made fun of by her fellow peers for being to nice.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, music, yeah
OK!

~SiGN UP SHEET~:
Grape: Kitsune, Dani
Angela: Evil Reala
Paranoia: Trash Jack
Aetheo: Hime Blue
Scykle: EZEKiAL
TORiAS: TORiAS the fallen
Engel: DAiLiGHT
ViXEN: ViXEN
Andersam: Graham,Sam
Youko: Aura24

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
I have to sign off...DONT DO ANYTHING CRAZY WITH REALA AND GRAPE!!! *Vein-in-head-pulsing-from-anger*

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, gaming, music, all the things people in their 20s usually like to do.
I have to go.... make sure thatTORiAS' Ideya creates a sheild around Grape so she doesn't get hurt. And make sure TORiAS gets away...

Evil Reala

Evil Reala

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts
Sorry I was gone for a couple of days. Im back now and I see I missed about two pages X_X ill try and catch now now XD.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
An Update with Grape: When Grape feels sad, and vulnerable, she turns into her Jakuten Form. When she is in her Jakuten form, she looks like a small girl. BTW, Jakuten is the Kanji reading of Weakness in Japanese. This is what she looks like in her Jakuten form: Posted Image BTW, Those are tights under her dress.

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
I got in trouble last night for staying on to long (A sinner, I am.) So I just wanted to point out that I share a computer with my family, so If i unexpectantly log off or don't reply to somthin' I got booted off :) Also, I wanted to point out I kinda have plans for what happens between Sam and Reala, If its not to much of a hassle....

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
Ok. Im curious to see what happens..

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
Oookis guys. Since we are in the Nightmare section now, we can do anything we want! To a certain Extent. You dont have to be shy, but dont make it horrible. Please. -KThx

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, gaming, music, all the things people in their 20s usually like to do.
I'm gonna have to go soon... Withinn three posts... bye!

SEE YA!

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
yups I gotta go too.... Got an update on Sam and Grahm to post tomarrow...

C u tomarrow! don't forget to tip your waitress!
*Falls over, asleep*

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS into Dreams, dragons, writing stories on NiD, and drawing pictures of NiGHTS
New character update!

Yori is a Maren like Youko who gained a free will and wanders around Nightopia. He appears in the form of a black, kitten-sized kitsune. His mane is orange, he has three tails, and also has slitted eyes. Yori is almost around the same size as Youko, but he's slightly taller than her. His true form is a black, wicked Maren jestor. He is sarcastic, clever, charming, but vicious when aggravated. He can launch dark spears of energy and is very protective of any friend he knows.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
Sorry I don't alert you guys here when I log off. Sometimes I will literally fall asleep at my computer and wake up six hours later staring at the screen going HOLY CRAP I FORGOT TO REPLY!

Edit: Also I wrote that song Engel starts singing. Yes. I wrote it. No stealing! DX

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
Alrighty, just a warning. NO OVERPOWERED CHARACTERS. I will not accept a character that can kill any maren with a touch. All characters are equal, and if it gets out of hand then I WULL HAVE TO PASS OUT DETENTIONS. D:< Ok?

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
TORiAS is an odd character. Are his powers out of hand?

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
Well right now Engel's got a broken leg so she's not overpowered in any way. XD

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
EVERYBODY's in the waking world now..WHEE!
*ahem* sorry....
for everyboys better vizualizing, heres Grahm in the waking world:

Attached File  Grahm.png   10.11KB   7 downloads

I'll post the link to the program that made this so you guys can do it!

Alrighty, just a warning. NO OVERPOWERED CHARACTERS. I will not accept a character that can kill any maren with a touch. All characters are equal, and if it gets out of hand then I WULL HAVE TO PASS OUT DETENTIONS. D:< Ok?

-Super Saiyan Sam!-

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
Sorry Engel's problems seem to be hijacking the RP..... *sweatdrop*

In my efforts to make all of my characters NOT seem God-Like, I guess I made them a little too far in the other direction..... XD

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
Its actually no problem. It makes the story exciting!
Heres the link: http://elouai.com/doll-makers.php
Click on candybar dollmaker 3 -or- 4 to get started, then save your doll to the computer and use the attactment function to post it here!

I'm so happy I've made so many friends over this. for example:
"Hey, -name disclosed- wadda you doin'?"
"Talking to NiGHTS fans all over the world through the power of the internet."
"Hm, thats nice..."

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
I'm just glad that people aren't looking at the RP going "Oh, God, DAiLiGHT posted again.... *sigh*"

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts

I'm just glad that people aren't looking at the RP going "Oh, God, DAiLiGHT posted again.... *sigh*"

funny...I thought you'd be saying the same of me! great minds think alike :P

I'm gonna half to go soon, guys, don't know when, but I will, K?

tee hee, Grahms personality is more like a childs!

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
Lol I noticed. Doodling on my cast, now, huh, Grahm?

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
LOL! TORiAS is like a mix between a southren gentleman and a hormone induced teen.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
Engel is really weird. She can be the nicest person in the world or extremely irritable depending on the situation. Be nice to her? She's the nicest in the world. Wake her up from a nap? RUN. JUST RUN.

Aroxys

Aroxys

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
Just to ask, is this still open to new characters?

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
Probably not, but mine, Revelations, is. Drop a line with a quick run down of your character and start posting away.

Oh, and Aroxys? I added ur Friend Code. Check out My Dream and take a Pian home.
No seriously. Take one. I have too many. XD

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
HOMAIGAWD. Im back!! Sorry I have been a bit MIA, I just have been... occupied... <.< And yes Aroxys, this is open, you might have to catch up though...

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
Hey D00dz, we are falling behind. We dont want THi to become dead!

Oh and BTW, Aroxys can still join (as it says in the title)

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
yeah! *anime cute face* I miss everybody!

also, I grant limited mobility of Grahm to be used by others. In other terms, if you want him to say somethin' have him say it, but only if it really sounds like something he'd say. I don't want him saying any Chuck Norris jokes

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
  • Interests:If I'm on a NiGHTS themed forum, than what do you think my interests are!? Aside from that: Video games, drawing, writing songs, acting like an idiot, listening to the same bloody songs over and over, My fanmaren, and dreams are about it. :D
I'm taking it that Aroxys will be the last person to sign up...*Looks at the ground, with a puppy-dog face*

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
Nah, I think he joined Revelations.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
  • Interests:If I'm on a NiGHTS themed forum, than what do you think my interests are!? Aside from that: Video games, drawing, writing songs, acting like an idiot, listening to the same bloody songs over and over, My fanmaren, and dreams are about it. :D
He did, and I'm in it too! Oh, and by the way,*yells "Wooohoo!" like Homer Simpson*. I'll get Nyclone's bio up soon!

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
Here it is!

Name: Nyclone

Nickname(s):Diskue, Zap

Looks: 1.He has cybernetic arms and literal shoulder blades.His body has a resemblance to a tuxedo with two gems in each collar parts with at the bottom,a large sappire coloured gem.his head has four jesters that,along with the rest of his body,is a bright green.there are two rings on each foot, which, like his eyes, are bright yellow. He also has a tail with three poisionus spikes on it

2. his jesters were shooting sraight up,his eyes were pupiless with electricity pouring from them,the crystal in his chest was pulsing rapidly,and his entire body was covered in a green flame.

3.Zeus.

Special possessions: A golden locket which carrys his…

Weapons: …Sword, Gias. Large wings, which I will go into detail about later. A ring, and an animal control staff that can be electrically charged.

Personality:Very, very, sarcastic and reckless.

Wants/Wishes: To settle his venndetta against Wizeman.

Fears/Hates:Wizeman, and most marens. Having to go full force.

Special Abilities: controls the sky, wind, and elecricity. Create Jesters.

My past: A maren created from 6 Level 1’s, and Donabalon. Revolted against Wizeman, but was captured, and given the most ironic curse Wizeman had given: The ability to transform into anything but himself. He was released later, and lives freely today.

Family: The 6 level 1s. The Jesters, which I will explain later…

Strong enemies: Wizeman, and at times, himself.

Light enemies(more like a friendly rival if anything): none.

Small friendships(Kind of an acquaintance): none, atleast in this RP…

Close friendships: The Jesters.

Theme(optional): That Girl Has Two Faces.

Lyrics(optional):

She was perfect in every way
She had her say in every play
Until I found out the truth
She was just a crook.

I went home through the streets
Ya wouldn't belive the people I meet
Until a dark alley revealed the truth,
The truth, that was elueth

chorus:That dark brown hair to her bright green eyes
Covered up by the ways of the spies
Her was beauty was taken away,
To be used another day

She was the girl I thought I knew,
And here I was, I hadn't a clue
What to do.

She had pulled me in,
But a siren was under her skin,
Nothing to save me now,
But the truth.

(Chorus)

She went in for the kiss
Everything was nothin' but bliss,
But the girl that had two face
Was just a dream.

copyright Nyclone 2008.

Stolen from Staff of Selph.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
Ok... Lets see if you an catch up... ^_^

~SiGN UP SHEET~:
Grape, Dani: Kitsune
Angela: Evil Reala
Paranoia: Trash Jack
Aetheo: Hime Blue
Scykle: EZEKiAL
TORiAS: TORiAS the fallen
Engel: DAiLiGHT
ViXEN: ViXEN
Andersam: Graham,Sam
Youko,Yori: Aura24
Nyclone: Nyclone

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
AWWSOME!!!

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
You forgot to add Yori in in the Sign Up Sheet.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
Oops. Sorry O_O'

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
"I'm the mascot of an evil corporation!" (sorry, coulden't resist)

As Grahm would say (sing): "Ding, dong, THi isen't dead!" Apparently he has a thing for musical movies. Can't help but have him be a loveable widdle guy.

anyways, glad to see the trains moving again! Choo Choo!

*suger-high on valentines day candy*

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
Im high, ur high we are all high for CAN-DAY! Happy Valentimez everyone! XD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users