Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

~THE HiDDEN iDEYA OOC~

• Please log in to reply
255 replies to this topic

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
  • Interests:If I'm on a NiGHTS themed forum, than what do you think my interests are!? Aside from that: Video games, drawing, writing songs, acting like an idiot, listening to the same bloody songs over and over, My fanmaren, and dreams are about it. :D
AMEN! WOOHOO!!!

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  • Interests:Things that are interesting
0_o I'm unable to log on for 2 days and I miss SO much?!
now I'm all the more scared if I'm not able to get on when I'm in chicago this weekend. maybe I'll sceduale a siesta for Sam and Grahm before I leave....

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
  • Interests:If I'm on a NiGHTS themed forum, than what do you think my interests are!? Aside from that: Video games, drawing, writing songs, acting like an idiot, listening to the same bloody songs over and over, My fanmaren, and dreams are about it. :D
Yes, you did miss alot, but surely you can get your parents to take you to the hard rock cafe or some internet cafe, and your suite probably has internet.

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
:lol: doubt it. I'm gonna spend the weekend sitting with hands over my ears (I'm not good with loud crowds) listening to preppy remixes of Hannah Montana while a bunch of cheerleaders compete in a feirce cheer off for a dime-store trophy. okay, maybe it won't be THAT bad, but either way....

OOOH! figure out a loophole for my charecters to make a quick exit/reenter :D

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, music, yeah
Cheerleading tournament? Huh..That doesnt sound very fun. Convince your parents to go to the Field museum or Navy pier or something.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
There has to be a way to trick your parents, but what?...

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
*Dark scemeing eyes* mwahahahaha....
Actually, the Comp. Is at Navy pier :blink:
I'll post if I can find a way, but I should probably focus more on the sites and having fun while I'm there then wether I can find a computer or not :D

Gonna post a little more then I'm *Wizard of Oz* OFF TO PACK MY SUITCASE! MY WONDERFUL FUNDERFUL SUITCASE!

Andersam, signing off! (for now) *salutes*

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
*Salutes back*

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
*limps in* Can't..... feel..... feet.....so..tired...from...walking!
*sighs* good to be back in good old MN again. My sister's stunt group won first, so that means there the best team in the nation! :( I'm so proud.....

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
I ARE BACK! My computer was acting stupid, but now its ok!

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
Am I the only one who's computer hasn't had a recent wipe-out?

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
*blinks* don't look at me, I was the one in another state....

Nyclone's a clone? I could totally Make a Star wars joke about nyclone and- *gets slapped with an etch-a-sketch* OKAY! I won't make any clone war jokes! ow.....

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
Yep. He was a replcement for NiGHTS. A way to remember it is Ny-clone

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
*Slaps forehead* DUH! why diden't I see that before......?!

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
I've had to tell alot of people I know that pun.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
Wait wait wait: Zeus god of lightning? What the Hell?! Where did that come from?!?

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
^_^
we all have our highs and limits....

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
That was really random...and uh...I didnt know that we were getting involved with Mythology.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
I've been reading waaay to much of the Percy Jackson and the Olymians series...I thought that that would be fitting for Nyclone's last trasformation...

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
^_^ yeah, he's gonna be SO tired after something like that.
Acrchery, Greek gods, Swiching identitys...
This would make a good anime! (JK)

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
Yep. And he nearly dies when he's through with that form

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
*Dramatic gasp* NOOOoooooo >_<
ya want us to save you?

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
No. Nyclone will awaken soon.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
OH NOES

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
Where'd that come from?

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
Lol, I just felt like saying it.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
Ahh...

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
Ok guys here's the scoop:
My dad put a new mouse on our main computer, and somehow, our computer crashed. I don't know when i'll be back up (I'm Writing this from my dads school laptop) *Anime anger* why must our comp be a spaz?!?! why? WHY!!!!! *gets thrown in pit of denial*

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
If I can live through having a huge virus on my computer, removing internet, you can probably live through a crash.

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
*sweatdrops* I'm such a wimp.

The comps. got worse. I'll probably be gone for a while guys. thats why I temporaily split my charecter away from the others. sorry......

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
That's cool.

Aroxys

Aroxys

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
I'm going to read through recent events in the main thread, then join this if it's still okay.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
Go ahead!

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
Yay! A new member! ^^

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
He's pretty good at RPing. Did pretty well in Revelations.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
I have a question Nyclone- How many forms does he have? He cant be too powerful, because it wouldnt be fair.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
Well, Dopple can become just about anything, but when he does, it's just a electrically charged version of the original.

Aroxys

Aroxys

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
Name: Zanos
Origin: Unkown
Powers: Control over light and dark dimensional energies. Cannot use light or dark alone for anything but portals, but has full control of both at once. (If you've played metroid prime 2, or read about it on gamefaqs, or watched a playthrough of it on youtube, you'll know what this is.)
Also has a bright green blade known only as the Nova Sword and a sheild, known as the Eclipse Sheild.
Appearance: Posted Image I noticed pics were being used, and I got lazy.
Bio: Zanos is a being that was created at the same time as the Dream Gate, and seems to have some kind of connection to it and the space surrounding it as well as the Ideya. He does not speak often, prefering to act first and explain later. As a result, this often causes his intentions to be misinterpreted and sometimes forces him to defend himself from others.
He has an odd habit of turning up when people need help or when things get hopeless.
He also posseses five Ideya of his own, all of which are brighter than normal.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
That's Zanos's sprite? Oh, and Kitsune, I'm thinking we should stage this after Revelations.

Aroxys

Aroxys

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
More or less, I'm not entirely sure I like the design though.
Posted Image
This is his original design, in this one the Nova Sword is crimson and is known as Blood of the World.
The ecplise sheild is present in both designs.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users