Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hey guys!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

TwaLiGHT

TwaLiGHT

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Interests:Digital art, VGames, drawing, Anime, colours of blue and yellow and so on.
Hey everyone! :)

I'm RedZ. It's nice to meet you guys! I've started to become a NiGHTs fan since the early year of 2006 n.nU. Heh heh.

Ah btw, my fan NiGHTmaren name is TwaLiGHT :) I should post a pic of her on the Fanart folder.

Oh btw^^; I have a quick question to ask. Is there a certain area where I could read the rules for this forum? That would be great :P!

spinningcannon

spinningcannon

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 181 posts
  • Interests:Other worlds, art, music, literature, symbolism, psychology, philosophy, the human condition
Hey there! :) Nice to meet you, RedZ!
I'm Spinningcannon, or Spinny for short. I'm always around (Here or on DA) if you need someone, for any reason. That's how I work--I'll sure do my best!

It's always good to see new fans in the forums. I personally don't mind if you've been a fan since 1996 or 2006-- heck, even last week-- everyone has different dreams and ideas and I love seeing them all come together. <3 That's why I spend so darn much time in this community! XD

Oh btw^^; I have a quick question to ask. Is there a certain area where I could read the rules for this forum? That would be great :P!

Unfortunately, I can't direct you to a catch-all rulebook, as I don't know of any. I'm sure some mods will post one here for you if they're able, though! :) We have some truly lovely moderators here. Always there when you need help, and they're fantastically helpful to boot!

I would indeed love to see a full picture of TwaLiGHT! I'm assuming she's the darling 'Maren in your profile?

Regardless, welcome to the community! I'm sure you'll love it here!

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts
Spinningcannon, you're making us blush :)

There's rules for each sub-forum, but I'll give a quick recap of them: Generally we want you (general you) to stay on topic for each subforum and check the stickies, no trolling or flaming, don't be rude, don't doublepost, keep spoilers about JoD to that forum, feel free to post your art in Creative, and have fun!

TwaLiGHT

TwaLiGHT

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Interests:Digital art, VGames, drawing, Anime, colours of blue and yellow and so on.

Spinningcannon, you're making us blush :P

There's rules for each sub-forum, but I'll give a quick recap of them: Generally we want you (general you) to stay on topic for each subforum and check the stickies, no trolling or flaming, don't be rude, don't doublepost, keep spoilers about JoD to that forum, feel free to post your art in Creative, and have fun!

Alright XD and thanks!!! :)

Hime Blue

Hime Blue

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
  • Interests:Just...<br /><br />don't ask and it might be better for you. Might be better not to know...
Welcome to you RedZ! Hope you enjoy your stay here at these forums.

And I really love your Maren! She's very sweet. ;)

TwaLiGHT

TwaLiGHT

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Welcome to you RedZ! Hope you enjoy your stay here at these forums.

And I really love your Maren! She's very sweet. ;)

Hey Hime Blue :)

Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users