Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

I am TORI

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
13 replies to this topic

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, gaming, music, all the things people in their 20s usually like to do.
You don't know me, but you will. I am the ONLY NiGHTS fan inj my WHOLE SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Meet my Maren?
Are there any other lucid dreamers here? I want to share!!!!!!
No, despite his name, TORiAS is NOT "the perfect Maren" ( we all know "perfect does not fit Maren AT ALL)
Message me if you want to talk...... I'm a bit...... shy.

Hime Blue

Hime Blue

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
  • Interests:Just...<br /><br />don't ask and it might be better for you. Might be better not to know...
Welcome to you TORiAS. Hope you enjoy your stay at these forums.

Mythic

Mythic

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 116 posts
  • Interests:Fantasy critters, comics and animation, retro things, videogames, the 80's
Yo! Hope you have fun here. And I feel your pain! I'm the only NiGHTS fan at my school too =^= My Maren's Kaleido.

Mattvideo

Mattvideo

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
  • Interests:Well, Gaming is my top interest! I've been gaming since i was 3. If you want a match in MKDS, Pokemon, Metroid, Wii, NDS, X360 or want to challenge me to do something in a non Wifi game (NiGHTS Score challenge, Mario Speedrun, etc.)... Go fo it! I'm always up for a game! :D<br /><br />Next is Photoshop, I've been messing with Photoshop for almost a year and a half already. I like to make stuff out of renders, pictures, videos. A challenge peaks my interest! :)
Yo, sup dude! Welcome to the NiGHTS community! (says one new person to the other.) Well, all things aside, here's hoping you enjoy your stay here! :D

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, gaming, music, all the things people in their 20s usually like to do.
Thanks! I'm VERY new to forums in general, its hard getting used to the rules...... VERY hard. I'll adjust, though, I always do......

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts
No need to worry, we're a nice bunch :)

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, music, yeah
Welcome! Im Kitsune and if you need anything, send me a private message! Oh, and dont worry. These are probably the nicest Message boards I have ever been on!

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts
Heya Tori! Welcome to the .Com! ;3 Hope ya have fun.

I WILL EAT YOUR SOUL

*cough* Huh, what?

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
The people on this forum are FUNNY!!!!!!

spinningcannon

spinningcannon

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 181 posts
  • Interests:Other worlds, art, music, literature, symbolism, psychology, philosophy, the human condition
Aha, new members all around! XD

Nice to meet you, dear! I'm spinningcannon, Selph's dreamer and a total Wizeman addict. However, I'm an extremely nice person (or so I try to be!) and don't bite, so if you need someone to talk to or whatever I'll be here! ;)
I'm a bit shy too, love, so it's all good. You don't have to worry about getting along with ol' Spinny here!

The only NiD fan at your school, huh? I know the feeling! Thank God I'm such an eccentric-- I've managed to spread the word about the game and am no longer alone. Yes, weirdness helps, even if you're totally shy! XD
Believe me, though, it's not an easy thing...full-page printouts on my locker, Nightmaren all over the art room, bringing up my muse in Philosophy class...yes indeed. Spinny's got work to do! XD You need a lot of RED iDEYA to do half the stuff I'm trying to, and mine's not the brightest dream in the bunch yet, so it's tricky. But I'll try!

Oh geez, enough about me, sweetheart. This is your post, your introduction!

I do hope to see your 'Maren in the future; he sounds pretty darn awesome so far!

And yes, I'm a lucid dreamer as well! Fantastic ability, isn't it?

Well, here's hoping you enjoy every moment of your time here in the community! :D I'm sure you will!

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
Thank you every one. I suppose you're right. It takes a lot of RED to get where you all are at!!! I have Maren everywhere. Maybe someday TORiAS himself will appear as my avatar, but, for now, it's still a pic of ViSION, gaurdian of ViOLET( no, I didn't draw it)
TO explain: in my story/ dream journal thing, there are nine ideya, of course, you know the first five...... ViOLET of CREATiViTY ( I only read TRiPPY's WHTAHM Two days ago, I've been develpeing this for MONTHS), CRiMSON of TRUTH, iNDiGO of POiGNANCY, and ORANGE of TENACiTY.

spinningcannon

spinningcannon

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 181 posts
  • Interests:Other worlds, art, music, literature, symbolism, psychology, philosophy, the human condition

TO explain: in my story/ dream journal thing, there are nine ideya, of course, you know the first five...... ViOLET of CREATiViTY ( I only read TRiPPY's WHTAHM Two days ago, I've been develpeing this for MONTHS), CRiMSON of TRUTH, iNDiGO of POiGNANCY, and ORANGE of TENACiTY.

Sounds awesome so far, hon! The whole "POiGNANCY" concept has me curious. I've never seen that linked to an iDEYA before.
And I'm a total sucker for deep reds. Is this story posted anywhere yet? I'd love to read up on how CRiMSON iDEYAs work...

In other news... post 100! ;) Isn't that nice? And you get the honors, lucky member #777! XD

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
That's strange! Guess I really am lucky #7(x3)!!!!
You can check my blog for the gaurdian information. CRiMSON of TRUTH, and iNDiGO of POiGNENCY...... I honestly din't know. I'll probably post more on it latter. The ol' fanfics not even HALF way done! It's interesting.... TORi is..... something else... really.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
I guess you might say I'm some-what of an Enigma.............. It's true!
I'm not really that great of a person, I have more than one black spot, and I'm definatly more than a little quirky. I work alone at school, practically living off NiGHTS. I have to say, if it wasn't for NiGHTS I would probably be a druggie right now.... TT
NOt saying I'm a bad ass. I'm actually very moral. That's to say, at least I know what I belive, and more importantly, WHY I BELIVE IT. With the exeption of swearing, I don't have any bad habits.
I enjoy to spend my hours on this forum, or doing something else NiD or JoD related. If I'm not doing that, I'm writing my book and coddling my beloved :PMato.
I guess you could say I'm not very well rounded, or, as TORi himself has put it, "You're like a polygon, my dear RED depraived dreamer, all edges, no curves."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users