Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

After 11 years

• Please log in to reply
131 replies to this topic

petebrolly

petebrolly

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
haha, cool vid! ^_^

its definately a lot more excitíng than looking at my play-asia order screen pressing F5, wondering why nothing is happening!! if im lucky, i MIGHT just get it for xmas! (fingers crossed for superfast courier delivery!)

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
AhAhAHAHAHAAhhHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAA XD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*wheezelaugh* THAT WAS EPIC VIDEO.

THATS the kinda reaction I'M TALKING ABOUT.

*lmao* That is so getting its own page.

'EPiC ADVENTURES OF SHAE AND KBOOKi'

My face seriously hurts from laughing.

*is uploading to .com as we speak*

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Shae and Kbooki. I just wanna say how awesome the first Part of your documentary is XD Seriously, girls. That is what me and TRiPPY wanted to see. Your video is amazing because it's bursting with so much life. The magic is that even though you were unable get the game in part 1, it was the 'journey' you two took to get there. The car scenes were hilarious, ladies. Me and TRiP were laughing and dare i say it but i blushed when my song came on. ^^;;; Thanks for the shout-out. (and the head-boppin'. you two do it so well, lol)
I honestly can't wait to see Part 2. This is how the NiGHTS experience should be. Crazy happy fun, wired on coffee. XD

Aah! Damn, had i of known you were still searching today i would have done a shout-out to you both on our latest DreamCast show, the Christmas show. We just uploaded it a few hours ago. XD

Anyways, please please please bring the second part when you're able. Great stuff. ^_^

apti

apti

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts

I GOT IT! I GOT IT! I'M SO HAPPY!!!

Pictures to follow once I get my phone and my computer to be friends...EDIT: which isn't going to happen on this computer since I'm running on a recovery disc until Friday. Sorry...

Which store did you get it from?? My order didn't ship because the card I used with it expired, apparently... THANKS SO $%^$&% MUCH FOR NOT TELLING ME ABOUT IT, EBGAMES.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh T____T

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
  • Interests:Video games, NiGHTS, Sonic The Hedgehog, computer, drawing, reading, Egypt, more video games...
I HAVE IT. But due to gloom and boom, this day has been utterly crappy. So when I got the game...I DID not look happy at all. I won't be able to play the game till tomarrow anyway, and on a TV older than me to boot. So I have no picture. I would never imagined so much trouble would happen the same day this game comes out. I am not kidding. Today has been so bad.

Oh hey look, it has its own Friend Codes. Oh joy........

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
D: man you guys are having an interesting day.

Rick Hunter

Rick Hunter

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 103 posts
I just got off the phone with my gamestop... they said it will be in today and my preorder will be set aside when it gets here... but they don't know when it's coming in... told me to call back in 2.5 hours... T_T

Machenstein

Machenstein

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 322 posts
I just received a call from my father and he told me he just bought the game!

BUT!

I will have to wait until Christmas Eve to play it. Arg! I just want to touch the cover, but I will not have the privilege to do so until five days from now. My torment continues, but yea, I am strong! But if I can I might be able to play it at a friend's house tomorrow since he plans on renting it. But until then, I shall prepare my camera for Christmas Eve and my initial reaction to receiving that which I have waited for. I must be strong!

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:I am a big fan of NiGHTS, Reala, And Jackle! I love to play video games, mostly (SEGA & Nintendo). Love Anime. I Love talking about NiGHTS!!! Also I like surfing the internet! ^_^
woOT!!!! *gigglesqueaks* I FINALLY GOT THE SHINY COVER IN MY HANDS!!!!! OwO Just picked up JoD! *still has no Wii*

*sighs* >.<

TRAViS

TRAViS

THE GUY THAT BOUGHT THE BETA

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 662 posts

Which store did you get it from?? My order didn't ship because the card I used with it expired, apparently... THANKS SO $%^$&% MUCH FOR NOT TELLING ME ABOUT IT, EBGAMES.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh T____T

I got my copy from GameStop. They just got them in today along with dozens of Wiis for every store...yeah it was mad chaos in there. I go up to the counter to find that they had been dishing out copies of JoD left and right...

...whoa...slow down a second. I wasn't the only preorder? I wasn't the only person this side of Boston that knew about it?

Yeah. I was quite surprised. Now I gotta get back and keep playing...

apti

apti

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts

I got my copy from GameStop. They just got them in today along with dozens of Wiis for every store...yeah it was mad chaos in there. I go up to the counter to find that they had been dishing out copies of JoD left and right...

...whoa...slow down a second. I wasn't the only preorder? I wasn't the only person this side of Boston that knew about it?

Oh, you live in Boston? I thought you were still in NH... home for the holidays I guess, ahahah.
I'm surprised that it's selling so well, too... The GameFAQs board has basically been taken over by naysayers, so I was starting to lose hope.

Anyway... got over my little breakdown, tomorrow's a new day, hope I can find it around here... if not, I better buy some more kleenex... >_<" and a punching bag...

DiENE

DiENE

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 491 posts
  • Interests:*Imagination<br />*Drawing<br />*Anime<br />*Video Games<br />*Dreaming<br />*Music

Oh, you live in Boston? I thought you were still in NH... home for the holidays I guess, ahahah.
I'm surprised that it's selling so well, too... The GameFAQs board has basically been taken over by naysayers, so I was starting to lose hope.

Anyway... got over my little breakdown, tomorrow's a new day, hope I can find it around here... if not, I better buy some more kleenex... >_<" and a punching bag...

XD I'm from Boston too! (Winthrop Really)

I just got back from getting my copy an hour ago, (Newbury street Gamestop) my bf offered to take me out on a date and buy it cause I have had it preordered for half a year now and was COMPLETLY thrown off gaurd by it coming out yesterday. I have 13 to my name and I just got another job this week. I was checking the .com for sme updates on my friends laptop, I saw the news of it coming out and I broke his "?" key off and almost droped the laptop I was so suprized, cause I thought it was coming out in Febuary, so now I wont have a Wii forever and it will be sitting here, I wont open it untill I get the Wii lol

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
I GOT IT!!! I GOT IT!!! I GOT IT!!! I GOT IT!!! I GOT IT!!!

just can't use it :D

CrazyInABottle

CrazyInABottle

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts
First: my 100th post!

Second: Got the game, played it a bit. For those who say pictures cannot do justice, they aren't fooling. Absolutely beautiful! I do have a few small gripes, like that I wish the framerate was a little faster during the cutscenes, but that's no biggie.

Trippy, if you want fan pics, I can get a picture of myself with it for you, though don't expect any freaked-out expression. I don't get excited over stuff very often and I did have a rough day.

Tango

Tango

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
Got it :D

Shae

Shae

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts
A big thank you for everyone who watched the video, glad you enjoyed it lol. My sister and I are currently working on part two! Just checking in to say.....

We finally got it!!! :D

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
  • Interests:Video games, NiGHTS, Sonic The Hedgehog, computer, drawing, reading, Egypt, more video games...

Wow really? That is different from my event. I was the ONLY one besides a guy who worked there, to pre-order the game from the Gamestop I went to. They didn't even get that many in either.

Also, I finally got to play the game quite a bit. Its fun...and then chaos comes. DOn't play Helen's story first. Whos damn bright idea was it to make her run around a house of MIRRORS?!!!! After navigating that damn level forever I finally made it near the end...and then I got a game over due to time and such. Wonderful. Son of a #&*#(.

Aside from that, the game is quite nice. Just make sure not to use the Wii remote. The controls for that are horrible. That or I stink...which also seems to be the case.

---Edit---
Another conundrum...I can't beat the chamelon boss. Well damn. Now I am really stuck.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
Glad to hear it's finally paying off now XD; And also slightly odd that so many of you who i thought had Wii's don't. I didn't realise it was still so hard to get a hold of one @_o There again, christmas time is always kinda mad for rush buying.

Crazy, photos for ten years time nostaglia apreciated! I should take a photo of me sobbing while holding the JP version i can't use XD
TORTURE I SAY.

*plots a plot in which rope, a large boat and a saw will move the entire UK island across to the west*

Shae! I'm glad you guys finally grabbed the game, you deserve it after all that mayhem haha. Can't wait to see the new video!
(why is it you two are the only folk who ever send me videos my pc can actualy play lol ) THOUGH my pc lagged at one point and was like loudly blarring 'TURKEY TURKEY TURKEY'. Surreal moment *snortlaugh*

TRAViS

TRAViS

THE GUY THAT BOUGHT THE BETA

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 662 posts

Oh no, I'm in NH even when I'm not at school. By "this side of Boston" I mean everything East of it...which constitutes the slither of NH I'm in right now for school and Maine. Like 20,000 people tops :D

You'll find it I'm sure; it's not exactly the hottest selling Wii title right now although I wish it was...If you don't find it at a GameStop check Best Buy. I pestered the guy in there for like 10 minutes to have him finally tell me when they get their trucks in (Tuesday night) so if they don't have it then you have permission to start a scene. I know I would :D

Oh, and so far the game's already managed to make my eyes tear up some. I can't recall the last time I game did that except maybe for the original...but regardless it's probably one of the best games I've played in years. My friends all think they're never gonna see me again. They won't, at least not until this game is thoroughly beaten and My Dream is a Nightopian metropolis :D

Kori

Kori

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 475 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, reading, writing, making AMVs, games, movies, romance, anime &amp; manga (current fave: Naruto), 80s and 90s cartoons, and of course, anything to do with NiGHTS! X3
OH ZOMG. I hung about the EB I preordered at ALL DAY and the shipping lady didn't show up until late afternoon. And then it wasn't even in the load she brought in! She said there was more and she'd be back in a bit...

(2 HOURS LATER)

Got it from the second EB in town. XD

OHMIGOSH I was fansqueeing so much in the car! No pics or vid tho, I'm a wee bit gun-shy about posting myself online. ^^; But! I did manage a couple of random doodles while I was waiting! I'll post those later, right now the game awaits! :D As does that lap for you, Hime! PM me your email when you can!

(I was worried that the Wiimote-only controls would be darned impossible, but they're not too bad for me. I do prefer the analog instead - nothing beats nostalgia!)

Tango

Tango

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
Played it for the last hour or so. I'm loving this 8) I started out with Helen; not sure if I'll try and clear her dreams first or alternate between the two.

CrazyInABottle

CrazyInABottle

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts
Sure thing Trip. I'll wait until tomorrow to do it though.

Innotech

Innotech

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • Interests:videogames, cars, girls, anime, drawing, origami, weather, classic rock music, trance, japanese and asian cultures, catgirls &gt;^^&lt;<br />
I am so in love with this f^&*(ing game its not funny. I close my eyes and see NiGHTS doing paraloops. I hear the music when there is none. I have to get up, go to work, and then Im going with a friend to Dallas. So 4 days without the game...unless I bring it to Dallas with me >_>
Well I guess I could make it 4 days without the game...oh who am I kidding? I WANNA PLAY THIS GAME UNTIL MY HANDS FALL OFF.

Kori

Kori

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 475 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, reading, writing, making AMVs, games, movies, romance, anime &amp; manga (current fave: Naruto), 80s and 90s cartoons, and of course, anything to do with NiGHTS! X3
AMEN INNOTECH. XD Let's see, how many hours of sleep before I go to work? 'Bout 5? How nice and ironic. @_@

I shoulda booked an extra holiday day... WEEKEND IS SO MINE. Everyone make sure to get to the Wii code topic and post your friend codes! Show off your garden and let's start claiming some VS pwnage! XD

Diogothedreamer

Diogothedreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 189 posts
  • Interests:I am an avid gamer but also enjoy all kinds of other hobbies such as going out to museums,events and such. As it is currently Winter it means hibernating in house rather than going out a lot. <br /><br /> I should also mention that growing up playing on SEGa systems it is now my favorite game company in the whole world. The games developed by it always inspire me a lot and remind me of all those games many years ago such as Nights that I have many fond memories of. <br /><br />I also am really creative and tend to do all kinds of art such as drawings,painting and such. However, lately I have focused more on my computing course so have not done much. :)
I havent watched the video yet but sounds like an epic crusade to me. I cant believe I swore to not see or hear anything about the game before getting it in January but here I am playing the musc from one of the levels non stop which sounds a lot like salsa for some reason. :P

Nooo the game has been delayed a week according to an email from GAME!

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
Just woke up and we watched the video again XD looooool it never gets old. I finished making the page so all i need is the next video Shae :3 I'll upload it all before i go down to London <3

Kori

Kori

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 475 posts
Kbooki and Shae, you both RAWK THE HOUSE! XD I just saw the vid this morning and I can't wait for part 2! Ah, makes me wish I had some fellow fanpeople here to geek about with! :P

Kudos for the Canadian cameo, and for braving the Ice of Potential Death... all for NiGHTS! I'm sure he's proud! :)

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
Lol was that REALLY Canada? XD

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
My buddy kurosen just managed the last Wii (+ JoD) from Gamestop. I'm elated for him, and I'll be able to play it, however I am also now seething with rage for them not having one more. Pardon me while I go kill something.

I guess if it had to be one of us, better him, as he lost his Saturn with NiD years ago.

I feel a cry coming on.. yep, there go the tears. Wow, more than I thought. Suffer for NiGHTS, I must. It's worse when you know you could already have it.

Diogothedreamer

Diogothedreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 189 posts
  • Interests:I am an avid gamer but also enjoy all kinds of other hobbies such as going out to museums,events and such. As it is currently Winter it means hibernating in house rather than going out a lot. <br /><br /> I should also mention that growing up playing on SEGa systems it is now my favorite game company in the whole world. The games developed by it always inspire me a lot and remind me of all those games many years ago such as Nights that I have many fond memories of. <br /><br />I also am really creative and tend to do all kinds of art such as drawings,painting and such. However, lately I have focused more on my computing course so have not done much. :)
Dont worry at least you can go play with him and maybe you two can even play a race and whatever else there is for two players. :P

I think it is safe to say as well that Nights can be a game that makes you very emotional as I am sure I will when I get my game next year.

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
Yep, I'm going to his house Sat. night, no question. He knows it. I think he'll still need another controller though. I be NiGHTS, he's Reala, just like the olden days.

Stupid emotions.. agh..

Kbooki

Kbooki

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
haha, wow I'm glad you guys loved the video so much. I don't know if I'm flattered or embarrassed about having it upped to the .com! (Thanks TRiPP! haha!)

I've just finished editing the second one and tried to make it even better for ya. :) It's only 6 minutes this time but much more fun!

Let's see more pictures and videos from everyone! *eyes TRiPPY and her Japanese copy* That reminds me... I'm curious about the japanese voices for the game!

And yes, that was actually Canada. (Anything you see across the water in this video is Canada <3)

Shae: And yes, that's also REALLY Thomas Edison. lol

Kei: Anyway I hope you all enjoy the video, and the new game, and have a Happy Holiday!

Shae: Me too! x3 Enjoy London, TRiPPY and DiGi!

http://download.yous...80112425FF60BA5

Love, Kei and Shae.

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts

Let's see more pictures and videos from everyone! *eyes TRiPPY and her Japanese copy* That reminds me... I'm curious about the japanese voices for the game!

Love, Kei and Shae.

There ain't any

Shae

Shae

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts
PS!
Don't worry about spoilers, there aren't any in the video! :)

xoxo

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
I've uploaded the new page in the 'EVENTS' section, I'm in the middle of uploading the new video, I've not watched it yet, I LIKE SUSPENSE.
*waits for ftp to hurry up*

kurosen

kurosen

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts
Ok everyone send your luck to viperxmns right now. He's on a huge line at the Toys R Us in Times Square (NY) where they have more Wii's.... I hope he gets one before they run out! :)

Shae

Shae

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts
Goodluck viperxmns! :(

HAHAHA!! Thanks for the page TRiPPY! It looks hysterical! xD
As for more EPiC ADVENTURES D: Kei and I are thinking about possibly doing another documentary for NiGHTS into PS2, if it's released over here? I forgot if that was for Japan only or if it's also being released in North America and Europe. :)

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
I wish I could have gotten a picture of myself and how I fell to my knees and got mad at failing to beat Wizeman when I was right on his coat and on the final hit. It was kinda dramatic and funny to see. My bf started laughing. Ah well.

I guess not too many others are having shocking faces while getting this game eh? Do you think that maybe people can take pictures of reactions while playing certain parts of the game? I don't know...something for the topic. Oh wait...didn't someone do that?

kurosen

kurosen

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts
WOOT! viperxmns got his Wii too!!!!

**does happy dance**

I suggest everyone be prepared for the most horrific/insane pic from him when he gets back. :)

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts

HAHAHA!! Thanks for the page TRiPPY! It looks hysterical! xD
As for more EPiC ADVENTURES D: Kei and I are thinking about possibly doing another documentary for NiGHTS into PS2, if it's released over here? I forgot if that was for Japan only or if it's also being released in North America and Europe. :)

Hi Shae. I'll reply to this since TRiP's having a bath. ^^
We just watched the second video now. I done the site update before watching the second video though (because TRiPPY's computer is elite like that, lol) and the second video is all levels of funny. XD I don't wanna say anything out in here because everyone REALLY NEEDS TO WATCH THIS FOR THE LOLZ! That second video had so many random moments, it was amazing. What the hell was that thing in the Christmas outfit? XD And the plot twist at the end, i thought you two were joking at first and then i was all like ".....oh. they're serious" XD We empathize with you two. We got our Japanese copy imported the other day and we can't play it either because it's of different regions so we know how you feel. All in all, GREAT stuff!

As for future documentaries, sure, be our guest XD But for PS2 NiGHTS, i'm not sure. So far, it's set for a Japanese release only but Iizuka has not ruled out the idea of it going global. We'll have to wait and see on that.

Anyways, once again, thanks for making the video's. I can imagine someone like Iizuka seeing that and being quite proud that there are fans who are as crazy as we are XD
Oh, and thanks for the 'thank yous' in the 'Award Section' too, lol. You're a bunch of sweethearts. :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users