Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Dreaming of Musicals

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Maresuke

Maresuke

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 402 posts
Ok, I have had many dreams with musical numbers in them... some being real songs and others being mad eup at the moment. One time I drempt I had a musical with GOD (Who looked like a tribal rock tank)

and just last night...
I had a dream where... *cough* Reala was dancing to the song "Like a Virgin" while my sister sang (Like a live action music video) and dancing to it down a street all the while creeping people out along the way. Near the end it was suggested Nights stuffed his butt like a woman stuffs her bra. >_o

All I can say is these meds they got me on sure does some creepy crap to my brain...

ANNND Curious if anyone else ever has MUSICAL dreams...?

P.S. I don't normally dream of NiD characters so this was something I HAD to share.

Louis

Louis

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 340 posts
I had a dream the other week about a Mafia American family being forced to go into hiding in a small Italian village. The entire thing was a traditional music, complete with the cheesy musical number about how much they love the village at the end (with extra jazz hands).

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts
Stuffing his butt? Good god that's a strange image XD

Some months ago I had a dream where I was part of a musical. I know the songs were made up but I can't remember any of them... mostly because the pillar supporting the upper part of the stage broke >_O

spinningcannon

spinningcannon

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 181 posts
  • Interests:Other worlds, art, music, literature, symbolism, psychology, philosophy, the human condition
I can honestly say that 90% of all my dreams involve a major musical number of some sort. XD I kid you not.

It's pretty darn funny, too, because an orchestra always kicks in to accompany the singer. Heaven knows where the music is coming from, though!

And now I am dying to have a NiGHTS musical dream. ^^; Geez, Maresuke! <_<

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users