Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Collision

• Please log in to reply
93 replies to this topic

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts
I suppose, if you want, one of the dreamers could 'sense' NiGHTS, or even hear his thoughts. It's up to you guys. XD

Hime Blue

Hime Blue

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
  • Interests:Just...<br /><br />don't ask and it might be better for you. Might be better not to know...
@ Xay: Accepted! :P

@Meggiemaccat: Go ahead. :)

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts
So..How am I doing so far? I'm not dragging this out too long, am I? ^^'

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
Done. Apologies for not roleplaying Helen or Cherry yet; I'm rusty and Jackle's happenings tired me out a little. ^^; I'll start roleplaying them soon, though. *racks brain for what Helen's generally doing and how Cherry finds her way into the waking*

@ iNSOMNiAC: I think you're doing fine, especially considering you're roleplaying somebody who's unconscious at the moment. ^-^

EDIT: ..... Erm, I'm guessing I can post out of turn if I want. ^^; *hopes the person playing Claris is on*

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts
Yay, I'm doing ok!

This is my first time RPing:
An unconscious person.
A good guy.
The character NiGHTS.

X3

(btw, Hime, I just realized what your avatar was. XD lololol. I need to re-listen to that now. Silly Valentine. ;P)

Hime Blue

Hime Blue

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
  • Interests:Just...<br /><br />don't ask and it might be better for you. Might be better not to know...
@iNSOMNiAC: You are doing fine! :)
((And yes that is it. XD I'm working on something for it.))

@Meggiemaccat: No worries. :P You can post out of turn.

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts
((If you do an animation for it, I'll have to kidnap you have have your babies...Somehow. =O))

I can't wait until NiGHTS wakes up. XD

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
((That'd be weird, considering you're both girls. ^^; *smacks herself for mixing up Hime's gender, too* I thought you were both boys, then I took the time to look at your profiles. Imma n00b. XDDDD ))

If the player of Claris is still on, he should be waking up any minute now. ..... I really do think we should take turns, though, to keep others from moving it along too fast for everyone to keep up (within reason; it shouldn't have to stop for an entire week because someone can't find the time to post).

EDIT: Oh! It seems from Hime's post that a Pian's courage might be enough to awaken NiGHTS. Is this the case, Hime?

..... And I'm continuing to post out of turn despite my own opinion. ^^; Sorry, that was just such an interesting reaction from Fee that I couldn't stop myself. ^^;

Xay

Xay

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  • Location:Scenic Chavland, United Kindom. Just passed the Burned Cars...
  • Interests:Composing/Writing/Getting Inspired by/Listening AND Criticising music, drawing, reading, comics, cartoon, playing video ga... You get the idea.
Damn... I've already had to edit my post 3 times before acctualy posting it already, and by posting the Final Edit i might have mucked up a few bits here and there... Sorry about that. That's what happens when you're Interupted Mid-Post ^^;

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts
WHOOPS! Missed a post! =O Lemme fix mine!

EDiT: Fix'd! ^^'' Silly me! I missed Fee yelling at Jackle. >.>

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
It's all right you guys, things happen. *fights the temptation to post out of turn again* I need to remember that not everybody spends their spare time maniacally checking forums. XDDDD

Xay

Xay

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  • Interests:Composing/Writing/Getting Inspired by/Listening AND Criticising music, drawing, reading, comics, cartoon, playing video ga... You get the idea.
Nah, that's alright. If anything, I need to remember NOT to get distracted and do something else In midpost, go edit it, get distracted AGAIN then post it, edit it Again, and eventualy end up confusing everyone- Myself included XD

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
I hate to say anything, but we need to keep the OOC chatter in the OOC thread. ^^; ..... And I'm afraid we're going too fast. Everyone else who's part of this is going to be thinking 'WTF?? We're that far along already?!!' and breaking their keyboards trying to catch up. Can we wait for everyone else to post before going any further?

Hime Blue

Hime Blue

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
Yeeeeah, I'm going to go delete my OOC stuff from in there. And it might be a good ideya to wait for the others to post, yes.

Xay

Xay

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts

I hate to say anything, but we need to keep the OOC chatter in the OOC thread. ^^; ..... And I'm afraid we're going too fast. Everyone else who's part of this is going to be thinking 'WTF?? We're that far along already?!!' and breaking their keyboards trying to catch up. Can we wait for everyone else to post before going any further?

Me acctualy BEING one of these people,. i cannot agree more. I'll take care of mine in a moment.

evilblackcat22

evilblackcat22

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
@Hime Blue: YAY. *huggies*

Ehe, note to all...it shalt take me some time to post in this kind of way, and that I don't normally use "big words". Cause of this--If I'm holding any back from the roleplay, I might quit. No questions! ...k? I duwanna kept ya from yer fun ;P

Hime Blue

Hime Blue

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
@Itim: Don't worry about taking time. Take all the time you need. :D

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
Okay, now we wait for salem and evil - no problem. *jerks head up* I really shouldn't be up right now. XDDD *gets her arse off to bed*

Hime Blue

Hime Blue

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
@Meggiemaccat: Have a good NiGHT's sleep. :D

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
You do realize I'm not gonna reply until Monday afternoon, right? I'm sorry if I've been getting your hopes up by coming on, but I was just taking short breaks to check the forums (I'm freaking addicted... --; ). Just be a little patient and wait for me to catch up with Jackle's reaction to all this.

Hime Blue

Hime Blue

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
@Meggiemaccat: That's fine, you're not the only one addicted to these forums, ah ha ha. I'm very patient, don't worry.

Xay

Xay

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts
I can't really DO anything until Jackle acctualy React's, anyway, so im good.

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts
I'm thinking that NiGHTS is gunna need all 4 Red Ideya from the four dreamers before he's back up at full strength. Right?

Xay

Xay

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts
I am guessing so. So it might not be a 100% Brilliant idea to have him fight Jackle just yet... That, and i was planning to have BiJOU to do something usefull... Rather then proove she has a Great "Hiding Behind Rocks" Tactic XP.

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
Don't worry; Jackle's not gonna take the chance of having his hindquarters kicked before he tells Wizeman. ^^; *flops over* Exhausted... from... exams... D8 *goes to hopefully doodle Valentine in celebration of them finally being DONE with*

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts
Yeah, I'm not gunna make NiGHTS fight. He's not /that/ stupid. XD

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
Man, I've posted, but Hime's probably gonna ask me to reedit my post concerning Jackle. XPPPP I'll wait until he requests exactly what to be changed... *smacks herself*

Hime Blue

Hime Blue

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
@Meggiemaccat: Do not worry about editing. I can believe it so it stays.

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts
I'm probably going to enter iNSOMNiAC into this RP sooner-or-later...Maybe. I wanna get NiGHTS up and running properly before I go and take on another character. X3 That ok with you guys? It probably won't be until much later in the RP, though.

Hime Blue

Hime Blue

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
@iNSOMNiAC: That is fine and dandy with yours truly.

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts
Sorry if my posts seem a bit jumbled and messy. My mind's a bit fuzzy right now. =.= Still having to take my cough medicine. Lemme know if there's anything that needs to be cleared up, okee? :>

Hime Blue

Hime Blue

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
@iNSOMNiAC: I will let you know. ^_^

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts
^^ Okay, thankies.

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
Geeze, you people are impatient. XDDD *goes to get breakfast and do laundry*

Hime Blue

Hime Blue

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
@Meggiemaccat: Yeah, we're pretty crazy. XD Have fun doing laundry.

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts
*takes time out of doing her schoolwork to post* :wub:

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
..... I'm playing Jackle too much like I'd play Reala right now (except the fear; Reala wouldn't show fear, because fear is weakness). XPPPP Hopefully that'll change once he's stopped subconsciously freaking out over NiGHTS coming back (though I wonder if he will before NiGHTS finishes him off). ^^;

EDIT: How does Fee find the general destruction of his world boring? *wonders if he was being sarcastic* Erm... I'm afraid I'll mess up my post if I try to post now - I'm half-awake. ^^;

ANOTHER EDIT: Gaaaaaah, my post is hooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiibllllllllle. ;-;

Xay

Xay

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts
GAK!! Right... Maybe having BiJOU Remain hiding was a Stupid Idea... Now im sort of Stuck and can't really do anything anymore XD

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
You can still follow them; I think it was implicated that they found one of the permanent portals that don't disappear within five seconds of forming. ^^;

Hime Blue

Hime Blue

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
@Meggiemaccat: It was one of the permanent ones for certain. ;)
@Xay: Go ahead and follow them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users