Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Collision

• Please log in to reply
93 replies to this topic

Hime Blue

Hime Blue

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
  • Interests:Just...<br /><br />don't ask and it might be better for you. Might be better not to know...
Note: This RP has begun! You can find it in the Nightmare section.
Note 2: You can be up to three canon characters.

col·li·sion [kuh-lizh-uhn]

–noun
1. the act of colliding; a coming violently into contact; crash: the collision of two airplanes.
2. a clash; conflict: a collision of purposes.
3. Physics. the meeting of particles or of bodies in which each exerts a force upon the other, causing the exchange of energy or momentum.

[Origin: 1400–50; late ME < LL collīsiōn- (s. of collīsiō), equiv. to collīs(us) (ptp. of collīdere to collide) + -iōn- -ion]

—Related forms
col·li·sion·al, adjective

Story

The worlds of the Waking and the Dreams have collided together in the moment that NiGHTS fell at Wizeman's feet. With his newfound power, Wizeman has virtually taken over the Waking world and has nearly destroyed Nightopia. He has also destroyed most of his failed Maren, keeping only the old and trusted crew of first and second class (first game only). After years of this suffering in the Waking, NiGHTS has awoken from the virtual coma that Wizeman put him in. Aided by the fully-grown Claris, Elliot, Helen, and William, NiGHTS must venture through the worlds to bring Nightopia back and destroy Wizeman in the Waking so that both worlds can be in peace once more.

Characters

NiGHTS: iNSOMNiAC
Wizeman: Hime Blue
Helen: Meggiemaccat
William:
Claris: The Wise Kitsune
Elliot: salem norongachi
Reala: salem norongachi
Jackle: Meggiemaccat
Clawz: evilblackcat22
Gulpo:
Gillwing:
Puffy: evilblackcat22

Original Characters

We have space for 1 more original character.

OC #1: Brittany Flint
Played by Hime Blue
Species: Female Dreamer
Ideya: yellow
History: was extremely young when the invasion of the Waking took place, barely remembers anything before the invasion. has lived on her own ever since her mother and father mysteriously disappeared on her 14th birthday.
Greatest Wish: to be able to have a good life like she reads in books
Greatest Fear: poisoning

OC #2: Fee
Played by Hime Blue
Species: Male Nightopian
Likes: Singing and getting down with his inner groove (aka dancing)
Attracted to Red Ideya
History: knows what was before the invasion. the two people he considered his parents were captured by Jackle and eaten right in front of his very eyes. (disturrrrrrrbing!) managed to hide in a very small hole and thus escape the death that was sure to come during the fall of Nightopia.
Greatest Wish: for Nightopia to come alive again
Greatest Fear: Jackle, being eaten

OC #3
Name: Orphearus
Played By The wise Kitsune
Species: Male Nightmaren
Attracted to Red and Blue Ideya
History: A nightmaren not created by Wiseman, He was created by a dreamer's Nightmare energy. He was made to help build courage in her, and she got what she needed. She disappeared though, and He started to follow another Nightmaren, named Mindoe. She was created by Wiseman, but ran away to have free will. Anyway, they gradually became friends, good friends, and eventually, fell in love. They would protect each other until Wiseman completely destroyed Nightopia. Orphearus survived, but Mindoe tried to fight against Wiseman, and got Killed.
Greatest Wish: For Mindoe to live again, For Wiseman to fall
Greatest Fear: To be alone

OC #4
Name: Cherry
Played by Meggiemaccat
Species: Nightopian (considered female)
Likes: Dreamers, Ideya, flowers, singing, cherries, sweets, NiGHTS
Attracted to any Ideya
History: Her group was one of the first to be driven from their favorite dreamscape, chased by a flood of third-class Nightmaren. Many of her fellow Nightopians couldn't fly swiftly enough, and were devoured before her eyes, but she somehow escaped, not knowing if any others of her group had survived. For the longest time, she's been in hiding, hoping that NiGHTS would return. But he never did, and now she's embarked on a dangerous quest to find either the dreamers that have stopped Wizeman in the past or NiGHTS himself.
Greatest Wish: To make as many dreamers as she can happy.
Greatest Fear: All Nightmaren except NiGHTS.

OC #5
Name: SiGHT
Played By Itim Sorashi ((evilblackcat22))
Attracted to any type of Ideyas, but fav' is the Blue Ideyas
History: SiGHT was one of the seven prototypes for NiGHTS and the others. ((So--yeah, he was created before them.)) He was ranked one of Wizeman's first-class maren since he was, for quite a while, Wizeman's successful and promising creation. He was completely loyal to Wizeman and did what he could to help him get to take over Nightopia, and the real world. Most the time he knew that the other prototypes, and himself, was going to be replaced. But he did nothing to stop Wizeman. In fact, he helped him to make better adjustments to the new ones--Jackle, Clawz, Puffy, Gillwing, ect...
He also almost found a way to steal red ideya from dreamers...but an accident occurred during one of his experiments, and he became ideya-toxicated--or something...Intrestly, Fee was there at this time, chained up. (SiGHT was the one who did it) After the accident, SiGHT released him, help him save a dreamer, and went back to Nightopia with Fee. For the rest of his time there, he was good. It turned out to be that he was shrouded by darkness, and was blinded by his own unwillingness to learn. He was also influenced by Fee to stay in Nightopia, and help dreamers...Unfortuantly, it wasn't long after 'till his brother and sister (Soth and Pani) came and took him back.
Wizeman didn't kill him, but instead sealed him away in more of a different realm of some sort. Wizeman planned to keep him in there for a long amount of time, but he had competely forgot about SiGHT cause of all the problems(OR success) he was having.
SiGHT was evencutlly let out, he doesn't quite remember everything right away. But the blue orb on his chest started to shine after a while, and too his horror that Wizeman was still alive...
Greatest Wish: To forever serve Wizeman(Evil); To protect Nightopia, the pians, and dreamers.(Good)
Greatest Fear: Being trapped/cagged

OC #6
Name: BiJOU
Played By Xay
Species: Female Nightmaren
Age: She looks about 12, but was created by Wizeman not long after NiGHTS, Reala and Jackle
Attracted to Yellow Ideya
History: One of the 5 iMPERFECT MAREN, and one of the Most Powerful. She is the Combination of Reala's Genes and a Nightopian's Genes, creating a Killing machine with a Kind Heart that loves to Joke Around and have Fun. Despite her Attitude, she has Suffered the most, even more-so then even iGNiZ. While both she and iGNiZ Both have the potential to Kill, iGNiZ has no choice, as he is Controled by the Original MARiK. BiJOU, on the other hand, is a Killer by Instinct. She is constently afraid of what might happen if this Killer Instinct was let loose. She, iGNiZ, CROSS and NiGHTS, and ANGEL where all very good friends, but during the Takeover of Niightopia and the Real world, during NiGHTS Battle with Wizeman, the Second MARiK challenged them all to One last Battle, with the Intention of Containing and Meging with the First MARiK. It turns out MARiK II was now Working with Wizeman. After a Brutal Battle, MARiK II got what he Wanted... Ultimatly Killing iGNiZ, after tearing him Appart to get what he Wanted. CROSS, Now completely Insane, Tried to kill the new, stronger MARiK III, but was Beaten Brutaly to Death. It's unclear what Happened to ANGEL. As punishment, MARiK III Decided to let BiJOU live, knowing that she would have to Endure the death of her Commerades AND have to live in the Hell that was now Nightopia. All of her Joy was sucked away, and all that was Left was the Killer instinct that she Feared all Along. She now Searches for a Way to revive NiGHTS, and her Fellow iMPERFECT MAREN for a Battle againt MARiK III, and, Ultimatly, Wizeman.
Greatest Wish: To Kill MARiK III
Greatest Fear: Loosing everything she ever cared for (Already Happened in this Storyline.)

This RP is currently open for joining.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, music, yeah
Is NiGHTS human?

Hime Blue

Hime Blue

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
  • Interests:Just...<br /><br />don't ask and it might be better for you. Might be better not to know...

Is NiGHTS human?

Within the context of this roleplay, no.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
Ok... OC for me then!

OC #3
Name: Orphearus
Played By Kitsune
Attracted to Red and Blue Ideya
History: A nightmaren not created by Wiseman, He was created by a dreamer's Nightmare energy. He was made to help build courage in her, and she got what she needed. She disappeared though, and He started to follow another Nightmaren, named Mindoe. She was created by Wiseman, but ran away to have free will. Anyway, they gradually became friends, good friends, and eventually, fell in love. They would protect each other until Wiseman completely destroyed Nightopia. Orphearus survived, but Mindoe tried to fight against Wiseman, and got Killed.
Greatest Wish: For Mindoe to live again, For Wiseman to fall
Greatest Fear: To be alone

Picture: Posted Image

Also, His harp transforms into a sword.

Hime Blue

Hime Blue

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
OC Accepted!

We currently have space for 4 more OCs.

Characters needed: NiGHTS, Helen, William, Elliot, Claris, Reala, Jackle, Clawz, Puffy, Gillwing, Gulpo

Members: 2

salem norongachi

salem norongachi

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • Interests:Drinking and being drunk XD<br />I used to enjoy the odd doodle, though these days all i can muster is a shoddy Oekaki pic :( <br />I love to write and RP, i think thats my main passion these days :)<br />I am a major game freak and it wasn't until wayyyy after NiGHTS was released that i actually played it though when i got my Saturn off a mate i had Christmas NiGHTS and played it often but i had no idea it was such a popular game 0_0<br />It was Kiara/Avenrir/Nightmaren or whatever handle you know her by that introduced me to the actual NiGHTS into Dreams game and my god was i addicted, i ain't a hardcore fan like most of the folks here but i love that purple dude and i think thats enough XD
If it pleases the court i'll snap up Reala :(

Hime Blue

Hime Blue

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
Character Application Accepted!

Characters needed: NiGHTS, Helen, William, Elliot, Claris, Jackle, Clawz, Puffy, Gillwing, Gulpo

Members: 3

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts
I'm up for Jackle! Kekeke. >D

Hime Blue

Hime Blue

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
Character Application Accepted!

Characters needed: NiGHTS, Helen, William, Elliot, Claris, Clawz, Puffy, Gillwing, Gulpo

Members: 4

Hime Blue

Hime Blue

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
Sorry for the double-post. New information has been added at the top of the page. It's also at the bottom of this post.

Note: This RP will start once we have someone to play NiGHTS and any one of the four Dreamers.
Note 2: You can be up to three canon characters.

salem norongachi

salem norongachi

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • Interests:Drinking and being drunk XD<br />I used to enjoy the odd doodle, though these days all i can muster is a shoddy Oekaki pic :( <br />I love to write and RP, i think thats my main passion these days :)<br />I am a major game freak and it wasn't until wayyyy after NiGHTS was released that i actually played it though when i got my Saturn off a mate i had Christmas NiGHTS and played it often but i had no idea it was such a popular game 0_0<br />It was Kiara/Avenrir/Nightmaren or whatever handle you know her by that introduced me to the actual NiGHTS into Dreams game and my god was i addicted, i ain't a hardcore fan like most of the folks here but i love that purple dude and i think thats enough XD
I was going to ask if you were able to take on more than one of the title roles. Figured it was a tall order waiting for individual folks to snap up each char XD

I'll apply for Elliot, i don't really want to ask for NiGHTS considering i have Reala who is already a pretty big name HOWEVER if the need does arise just let me know as i have no problem with picking up the slack ^_^

Hime Blue

Hime Blue

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
Character Application Accepted! (Thank you thank you thank you. One step closer to the 'official opening' eh? :))

Characters needed: NiGHTS, Helen, William, Claris, Clawz, Puffy, Gillwing, Gulpo

Hime Blue

Hime Blue

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
Putting this up real quick so that we can start sooner.

There is one hour left to go to sign up officially for NiGHTS before Collision begins!!!

If within the next hour we do not get someone to play NiGHTS, I will temporarily take over the role until someone assigns themselves to the role.

You have one hour starting now. Go.

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts
*squirm* I..I'll take NiGHTS.

Hime Blue

Hime Blue

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
Whoopsie. o_o; I had to get off before the hour was up--aargh.

@iNSOMNiAC: Are you sure? You don't have to if you don't want to. Just making sure.

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts
I've been talking with VERTiGO, when he gets on tonight, he'll take Jackle.[most likely] Ima just stick with NiGHTS. ^^ If you want to go ahead and start up the RP, go ahead, I guess. =3 I've always wanted to RP a good guy, anyways. In all my RPs, I'm always an evil canon character or a rebel/renegade/evil OC! XD This will be a nice change of pace for me, I think.

Hime Blue

Hime Blue

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts

I've been talking with VERTiGO, when he gets on tonight, he'll take Jackle.[most likely] Ima just stick with NiGHTS. ^^ If you want to go ahead and start up the RP, go ahead, I guess. =3 I've always wanted to RP a good guy, anyways. In all my RPs, I'm always an evil canon character or a rebel/renegade/evil OC! XD This will be a nice change of pace for me, I think.

Alright! I'll fix that right now and start the RP.

In other words... Character Application Accepted!

Characters needed: Helen, William, Claris, Jackle, Clawz, Puffy, Gillwing, Gulpo

evilblackcat22

evilblackcat22

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Hello thar Blue-chama, and everybody~! XP ...I'm not too late--am I? And if not...still have OC opened? ((I...dunno if I should sumbit one--I might, or none at all. 'K?)) I might take on one of the silly marens that are availble soon--but I er....*wince* ...need more-ish info on them about them..gomen.

Hime Blue

Hime Blue

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
@Itim: Nope, not too late are you. We have 4 OC spaces and any of these characters: Helen, William, Claris, Jackle, Clawz, Puffy, Gillwing, or Gulpo open.

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
Jackle's still open? I thought someone took him already (as a matter of fact, two people seem to have taken him). If not, I'd like to play him... and possibly Helen, if nobody else will (in fact, if I can't play Jackle, I'd like to play her *thinks of all the mean things she can do with that violin of hers* ).

Jackle: *covers his ears as Helen plays a really high note off-key* IT'S DEAFENING!!! O-o;

*only did that to express one possibility* And the real Jackle... and any other maren... might only find that mildly annoying. ..... Okay, I wanna play Helen, too, to explore the potential tough side of her. ^^;

Hime Blue

Hime Blue

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
@ Meggiemaccat: Nobody has officially grabbed Jackle yet, so I can probably put you up there. And awesome, we have another Dreamer. I'll put you up there too.

Also known as... Character Application Accepted!

Characters needed: William, Claris, Clawz, Puffy, Gillwing, Gulpo

Members: 5

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
Oh dear god... *has a heart attack* Please don't mind if I take a little while to post; I haven't roleplayed in a long time and just now realized what I've gotten myself into. ^^; I'm not gonna chicken out, though. *takes a few deep breaths and goes to see who's already posted*

EDIT: Quick question; is this taking place in Twin Seeds, Bellbridge, or all over the place (though I assume it's taking place in only one location, since the dreamers might not otherwise meet)? I want to know this so I know whether or not Helen's a citizen or a tourist.

And oh, anyone else realize we're playing the dreamers as adults? *wants to make sure nobody's confused like she was at first*

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts
Oh well, looks like Vert missed out on Jackle. Too bad for him. XD

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
*reads a little more again* I did in the first place, but I forgot most of it. XPPPP And how many years exactly passed between NiGHTS's fall and his awakening? *wonders if a random Nightopian that survived and decides to stick with Helen would need to be signed up for* ..... I'm thinking yes, and can we only stick with the normal appearance of a Nightopian if we choose to play one?

EDIT: Okay, wow, this is really serious; this has apparently been going on for a decade or more. Oo; *goes ahead and makes a profile for the 'Pian OC since Hime's made one* Only one thing weird about her (yes, her); she wears a 'witch's' hat like the Pians in some of the screenshots.

Name: Cherry
Played by Meggiemaccat
Species: Nightopian (considered female)
Likes: Dreamers, Ideya, flowers, singing, cherries, sweets, NiGHTS
Attracted to any Ideya
History: Her group was one of the first to be driven from their favorite dreamscape, chased by a flood of third-class Nightmaren. Many of her fellow Nightopians couldn't fly swiftly enough, and were devoured before her eyes, but she somehow escaped, not knowing if any others of her group had survived. For the longest time, she's been in hiding, hoping that NiGHTS would return. But he never did, and now she's embarked on a dangerous quest to find either the dreamers that have stopped Wizeman in the past or NiGHTS himself.
Greatest Wish: To make as many dreamers as she can happy.
Greatest Fear: All Nightmaren except NiGHTS.

I'm assuming that the events of the games still happened, but I'll change her history to suit it if that's not the case.

ANOTHER EDIT: *hopes salem gets her message pointing out that Elliot ain't a teenager anymore*

YET ANOTHER EDIT: *hopes nobody saw all the questions about Jackle* Erm... I'll PM those to Hime if I still feel I need to.

Is it okay if Cherry's attracted to any ideya (and may or may not be able to tell one from the other or how many there are without seeing them)? If not... I'll pick one once I decide. XPPP On the one hand, if she could detect Red Ideya, that might make her finding NiGHTS easier (regardless of whether someone else finds him first or not; I'm not going to do something as plot-hogging as that unless everyone decides that that's the way it happens), but that's probably the most popular 'attracted to' ideya. *scratches head*

Hime Blue

Hime Blue

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
@Meggiemaccat: Wow! Lots of stuff to write about eh? XD It's fine if Cherry is attracted to multiple Ideya, your character and your decisions. I'm niiiiiiice and flexible like that. Events of the games still happened, and this RP is taking place within Twin Seeds. And yes--for anyone who didn't know--the dreamers are adults within the context of this RP.

New note: This RP will be the first in the Nightmare section. This was a conscious decision on my and salem's part, owing to the fact that the very effects that this would have on Nightopia and the Waking would classify it as very difficult to keep within PG-13 bounds.

evilblackcat22

evilblackcat22

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Mmmhm--I wanted to post on here quickly to ask if it may be alright that I sumbit SiGHT to this if there is still room,((if it is possible, I'll post his profile and stuff in the morning)) and that I'll play Clawz or Puffy if s'okay--however if anyone wanted them, they can have t'em...k?

EDIT: Heeere it 'tis.

Name: SiGHT
Played By Itim Sorashi ((evilblackcat22))
Attracted to any type of Ideyas, but fav' is the Blue Ideyas
History: SiGHT was one of the seven prototypes for NiGHTS and the others. ((So--yeah, he was created before them.)) He was ranked one of Wizeman's first-class maren since he was, for quite a while, Wizeman's successful and promising creation. He was completely loyal to Wizeman and did what he could to help him get to take over Nightopia, and the real world. Most the time he knew that the other prototypes, and himself, was going to be replaced. But he did nothing to stop Wizeman. In fact, he helped him to make better adjustments to the new ones--Jackle, Clawz, Puffy, Gillwing, ect...
He also almost found a way to steal red ideya from dreamers...but an accident occurred during one of his experiments, and he became ideya-toxicated--or something...Intrestly, Fee was there at this time, chained up. (SiGHT was the one who did it) After the accident, SiGHT released him, help him save a dreamer, and went back to Nightopia with Fee. For the rest of his time there, he was good. It turned out to be that he was shrouded by darkness, and was blinded by his own unwillingness to learn. He was also influenced by Fee to stay in Nightopia, and help dreamers...Unfortuantly, it wasn't long after 'till his brother and sister (Soth and Pani) came and took him back.
Wizeman didn't kill him, but instead sealed him away in more of a different realm of some sort. Wizeman planned to keep him in there for a long amount of time, but he had competely forgot about SiGHT cause of all the problems(OR success) he was having.
SiGHT was evencutlly let out, he doesn't quite remember everything right away. But the blue orb on his chest started to shine after a while, and too his horror that Wizeman was still alive...
Greatest Wish: To forever serve Wizeman(Evil); To protect Nightopia, the pians, and dreamers.(Good)
Greatest Fear: Being trapped/cagged

...ehe heh...heh...er, I think I over did it for the history part...

Hime Blue

Hime Blue

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
@Itim: Yay. <_< I can put you down for both Clawz and Puffy if you'd like, and there's still room for dear SiGHT so no worries.

In other worrrrrrrrrrrrds... Character Application Accepted!

We currently have space for 2 more OCs.

Characters needed: William, Claris, Gillwing, Gulpo

Members: 6

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
Oy, just got home from school. I'll try to post this afternoon - I've been debating with myself on two possible scenarios for Jackle.

..... Can Cherry cross over into the Real World? I'm thinking she goes there trying to find the dreamers, since she hasn't had any luck finding NiGHTS. Also, any evil maren willing to try to attack Cherry (if she's able to cross over) or Helen (so she can do something brave and help NiGHTS wake up... if none of the other dreamers do first, that is)? Neither of them would be anywhere near where Wizeman is, though, and I don't want to send Jackle after them... yet.

Hime Blue

Hime Blue

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts

..... Can Cherry cross over into the Real World? I'm thinking she goes there trying to find the dreamers, since she hasn't had any luck finding NiGHTS. Also, any evil maren willing to try to attack Cherry (if she's able to cross over) or Helen (so she can do something brave and help NiGHTS wake up... if none of the other dreamers do first, that is)? Neither of them would be anywhere near where Wizeman is, though, and I don't want to send Jackle after them... yet.

@Meggiemaccat: Yeah, it'd be alright if Cherry were to cross over. Wouldn't mind in the least.

And since I'm not playing any Maren characters, would anyone like to help Meggiemaccat out by doing that for her?

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
Quick Question- May I be Claris? :3

Hime Blue

Hime Blue

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
@The Wise Kitsune: Sure can!

We currently have space for 2 more OCs.

Characters needed: William, Gillwing, Gulpo

Members: 6

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
How old.. is Claris? Im sorry, just asking, but does she need to be in her 30s? What age would you prefer?

Hime Blue

Hime Blue

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts

How old.. is Claris? Im sorry, just asking, but does she need to be in her 30s? What age would you prefer?

@The wise Kitsune: I'd actually say Claris is in her middle to late 20s.

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
Oy crud - I had to go do stuff and now it's too late for me to post. ><; *smacks herself* Erm... at the very longest-to-go-without-posting, I might be posting Monday afternoon (I need to study for exams that're all on Monday), so you can reassign Jackle and Helen to someone else if you want/can't wait for me.

Hime Blue

Hime Blue

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts

Oy crud - I had to go do stuff and now it's too late for me to post. ><; *smacks herself* Erm... at the very longest-to-go-without-posting, I might be posting Monday afternoon (I need to study for exams that're all on Monday), so you can reassign Jackle and Helen to someone else if you want/can't wait for me.

@Meggiemaccat: NoooooooO! You keep your characters!

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
Okay okay. Oo' *hides under a table* ..... I'm so terrible at not staying focused on school-stuffs that I'll most likely post sooner than Monday, though. ^^; Thank you for letting me keep them. *vicegrip-hugs them*

Jackle: *can't breathe*

Helen: *smacks Meggie over the head with her bow* Not so tight, woman! ><;

*knows that it's mostly guys who would say that, but couldn't think of anything else to make her say* ^^; I'm gonna go eat breakfast and try to study now.

EDIT: *didn't do what she said she was gonna do* Um... Xay, I do believe that, since insomniac (too lazy/hungry to put the right letters in caps) put the entire thing in italics, it's a memory NiGHTS is having as he lays wherever he is. ^^; ..... Hime, where is NiGHTS, exactly? Wizeman can't have just left him lying somewhere for another dreamer to find...

Hime Blue

Hime Blue

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
@Meggiemaccat: NiGHTS was thrown carelessly into the dead Nightopia, yes, but not through Wizeman's own fault really. Wizeman had had him laying where he had defeated him for ages, but a rather large group of 3rd class Maren had decided to play a joke on the 'dead' body and throw it into Nightopia.

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts
So mean! And yeah, NiGHTS is laying lifeless in the middle of somewhere..I'unno. Probably 'Death Valley'. XD The Italics are his thoughts and what's going on with his soul/essence/whatever. Just to give you guys an idea about what's up with him. Poor Naitsu. D=

Xay

Xay

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  • Location:Scenic Chavland, United Kindom. Just passed the Burned Cars...
  • Interests:Composing/Writing/Getting Inspired by/Listening AND Criticising music, drawing, reading, comics, cartoon, playing video ga... You get the idea.
After a bit of a Mixup earlier on, i'll join this RP Properly this time around.

I wish to join the RP as my charecter BiJOU.

OC #6
Name: BiJOU
Played By Xay
Species: Female Nightmaren
Age: She looks about 12, but was created by Wizeman not long after NiGHTS, Reala and Jackle
Attracted to Yellow Ideya
History: One of the 5 iMPERFECT MAREN, and one of the Most Powerful. She is the Combination of Reala's Genes and a Nightopian's Genes, creating a Killing machine with a Kind Heart that loves to Joke Around and have Fun. Despite her Attitude, she has Suffered the most, even more-so then even iGNiZ. While both she and iGNiZ Both have the potential to Kill, iGNiZ has no choice, as he is Controled by the Original MARiK. BiJOU, on the other hand, is a Killer by Instinct. She is constently afraid of what might happen if this Killer Instinct was let loose. She, iGNiZ, CROSS and NiGHTS, and ANGEL where all very good friends, but during the Takeover of Niightopia and the Real world, during NiGHTS Battle with Wizeman, the Second MARiK challenged them all to One last Battle, with the Intention of Containing and Meging with the First MARiK. It turns out MARiK II was now Working with Wizeman. After a Brutal Battle, MARiK II got what he Wanted... Ultimatly Killing iGNiZ, after tearing him Appart to get what he Wanted. CROSS, Now completely Insane, Tried to kill the new, stronger MARiK III, but was Beaten Brutaly to Death. It's unclear what Happened to ANGEL. As punishment, MARiK III Decided to let BiJOU live, knowing that she would have to Endure the death of her Commerades AND have to live in the Hell that was now Nightopia. All of her Joy was sucked away, and all that was Left was the Killer instinct that she Feared all Along. She now Searches for a Way to revive NiGHTS, and her Fellow iMPERFECT MAREN for a Battle againt MARiK III, and, Ultimatly, Wizeman.
Greatest Wish: To Kill MARiK III
Greatest Fear: Loosing everything she ever cared for (Already Happened in this Storyline.)

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
..... Can Jackle find out what the third-class Nightmaren have done with NiGHTS and gone to fetch his 'lifeless' body, but finds Claris first and terrorizes her (thereby potentially forcing her to be brave)? Or maybe he can attack the Nightopian (forget his name) and force Claris to do something brave? *has been wondering what exactly to do with him* He can run off once NiGHTS shows up because he knows he can't defeat him himself (and that it would be better to let Wizeman know than to fight a losing battle and end up with Wizeman not knowing).

EDIT: ..... I'll just have Jackle go terrorize Fee. ^^; *hopes nobody minds*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users