Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Staff of Selph - Concepts - OOC

• Please log in to reply
265 replies to this topic

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
  • Location:Some little spot of nowhere. No, not that spot. Some other spot.
NEWS:
All four of my Characters Bios are up.
Have a plot, finally.

Needs:
1. People to sign up who plan on riding this out to the end. (I don't like people who come in, post a few times, then skimp out. It's happened to me once before, and completely screwed up my window of opportunity on doing... Something. (Can't remember what it was exactly. XD))

2. A solid plot. I have intros for my characters, and that's it. Although I'm good at pulling stuff outta nowhere, I usually have something to run with. I have a good beginning/a reason for people to horde toward my characters, but after that, I have no reason to STOP them from killing my main character, let alone a reason for having them make even a shaky alliance.

3. I do have a villian sorted out. Creepy guy, too, but I'm not gonna make it official until I see what villians you guys can come up with. (Besides Wizeman. Even with a ton of people, he'd be nearly impossible to defeat. Besides, I think my guy will be more fun/frustrating to fight. XD)

Description of Boss/Enemy:
Spoiler

4. A name for this sucker. \ A BETTER name for this sucker. XD / Bottom Priority simply because... Because it is. XD

So, I've got a few things worked out in my head, but not enough to run with and make something stable out of. Once people start signing up, I may be able to cobble something together, but until then, I need more stuff to run off of.

This RP is going to be considered Alternate Universe, but depending on how it goes, you can keep it in your character's history. I would like you to treat it as if it where in-universe, however, despite the fact there are going to be several non-canon places. So, Seriously-Treated AU.
Also, I have no way of knowing where this will go with rating, but I'd like to keep each INDIVIDUAL post under PG-13, if at all possible, please. (I know I will probably ignore this rule on some occasions. Please don't follow my example.)

First, profiles. Please read these. I know they're long, but you don't have to read it all at once. You can leave and come back later to finish them.

Profiles:

Name: Frostbite

Nickname(s): Frosty

Looks: A light-blue-and-light-purple cat-like humaren wearing a fur-lined snow-suit with a face protector/mask. (Take a real close look at my tiny avatar. That’s him. XD (The mask is down in that pic, though.)

Special possessions: None

Weapons: Frostbite carries around two shards of ice fused with his own energy, which can shapeshift into several things, including an exact copy of himself. Several times these are used for substitutions when he is about to take a serious blow. They can also change into various weapons, and also can be used to modify/stretch his own powers, mostly by modifying his range of sight.

Personality: I'm going to put it bluntly. He's a badmouthing, sarcastic, abrasive, crazy-a** bastard with a pinch of Jack Sparrow thrown in for good measure. He occasionally plays mind games with people, but only when he wants to.

Loves: N/A

Wants/Wishes: N/A

Fears/Hates: His apprentice, Luna, a seemingly powerless excuse for a Nightmaren, who was appointed to him by Wizeman after he failed a mission.

Special Abilities: He has the ability to create and manipulate ice at will, a fact he regularly exploits in unexpected ways, even outside of battle. Also, instead of Flying, has extreme ninja-like speed.

Short History: A level two Nightmaren with abilities nearly level with a Level One Nightmaren, Frostbite was due to be powered up to full Level One abilities after his latest Mission: Track Down NiGHTS, and pin him down until Reala got there to finish the job. However, before Reala had a chance to finish NiGHTS off, NiGHTS outwitted tham both and caught them in a paraloop, getting away.
Reala, realizing what kind of trouble yet another failure would get them both in, falsified his recollection of the events, blaming Frostbite for letting NiGHTS get away. Despite Frostbite's attempts to persuade Wizeman to believe HIM over his Level-One Lapdog, Frostbite was punished, and Reala was let off scot-free. Frostbite's punishment was to train Wizeman's first attempt at an Ideya-Maren: A Nightmaren created from the Energy of the Ideyas, in an attempt to create a Level-One Nightmaren even more Powerful than NiGHTS. However, Luna, a colorful moth-like Maren created from an Ideya of Purity, turned out even weaker than a Level-Three Maren, and didn't even have the cruelty to hurt a Pian. For Frostbite, who'd been boiling under the skin about Wizeman's preference to Reala's account over his, this was the last straw. Soon, Wizeman rolled off his Second Ideya-Maren, Kigaku, a nine-tailed fox-like Medical Nightmaren. Still only Level Two in strength, and not even close to Frostbite or Reala in ability, the only reason Kigaku still lives to this day is because of Frostbite's tiny bit of remaining leverage with Wizeman. Frostbite convinced Wizeman that Kigaku could still be useful, reducing the recovery time between serious missions. However, Frostbite had his own agenda for the Medical-Maren. Frostbite had Kigaku create several powerful one-time spells, telling him that it could get them both on Wizeman's good side. Kigaku, however, being created from the Ideya of Wisdom, knew Frostbite was up to something. However, he didn't say a thing, knowing that Frostbite could seriously injure anyone in his path. Soon after, Frostbite, in a magnificent display of the one-time powers that Kigaku had helped him gain, fought his way out of Nightmare, not realizing that Luna, his ever-faithful apprentice, had followed him the entire way. Since that time, Frostbite has become a priority for eradication, which, luckily for him, means that Reala will still be going after NiGHTS. However, there is a twist to this tale, because Frostbite realizes that, unlike NiGHTS, he doesn't cherish freedom. He still horrifies the Visitors, and informs to both sides of Nightopia, helping his old tool Kigaku, AND NiGHTS, informing both of them in his own sadistic manner, of what's going on on the other side.

Strong enemies: Several on both sides.

Light enemies(more like a friendly rival if anything): NiGHTS

Small friendships(Kind of an acquaintance): Kigaku

Close friendships: Luna (In HER Mind)

Themesong: N/A (Can't Pick one from his Sonic Incarnation. XD Don't fit anymore.)

Lyrics: N/A

Name: Luna

Nickname(s): N/A

Looks: A colorful pink moth-like humaren. No really outstanding features other than her wings.

Special possessions: N/A

Weapons: N/A

Personality: Absolutely annoyingly obsessed with trying to get Frostbite's approval. She isn't the brightest bulb, and is often naive, spacey, etc.

Loves: Frostbite. Literally. Being an Ideya-Maren, she often shows more human emotions than most normal maren do, the first and most obvious one being her unexplainable obsession and love of Frostbite.

Wants/Wishes: See above.

Fears/Hates: Frostbite's constant rejections, often putting her into short bouts of depression.

Special Abilities: Absolutely zero, save for some slow flight with her wings, which is why she's being trained by Frostbite.

Short history: Luna was Wizeman's first attempt at using Ideya energy to create a Nightmaren of un-equalled power. However, being the first, she was also riddled with mistakes, and she can hardly be classified as a Maren, having no abilities whatsoever. However, when Frostbite failed his most important mission soon after Luna's creation, instead of destroying Luna as he normally would, he gave her to Frostbite as a sort of punishment, saying that in order for him to be changed into a Level-One Maren, he would have to bring Luna up to his own level of strength, before the both of them could be changed to Level One. Frostbite knew this was impossible, and he wasn't happy about it. So, Frostbite took advantage of Wizeman's second Ideya-Maren, Kigaku, who gave him several powerful one-time-use spells. However, unknown to Frostbite, Kigaku gave Luna a spell. One Spell. One that allowed her to tack herself onto Frosty's energy and teleport to wherever he was. Yet another one-use. Luna watched in horror as Frostbite made his move, slaughtering many level-three Nightmaren that got in his way, as well as a few level-two maren that thought he was weaker than they where. Luna hesitantly uses the spell after Frosty was well out of the borders of Nightmare. Frostbite nearly killed her upon sight, before realizing that the flash of pink was in fact Luna. Frostbite's exact words upon realizing it was Luna were this: "That bastard fox...!"

Family: Luna considers Frostbite both family and, at some times, sort of a boyfriend. The feeling is not mutual.

Strong enemies: N/A

Light enemies(more like a friendly rival if anything):

Small friendships(Kind of an acquaintance): Kigaku

Close friendships: Frostbite (Again, in HER Mind)

Theme(optional): N/A

Lyrics(optional): N/A

Name: Kigaku (Translated: Instrumental Music)

Nickname(s): Dusty

Looks: A dust-colored nine-tailed fox-like Humaren wearing what could be mistaken for a poncho/nightwear. (He's also wearing a hard-to-discribe hat. If you've ever seen "The Emperor's New Groove, it sorta looks like Pacha's hat, except with two Ideyas dangling from the sides of it, as well as the normal Chest Crystal dangling from the top of it.)

Special possessions: N/A

Weapons: Kigaku carries around a jewel-encrusted Flute with which he can cast several spells, ranging widely in power, range, and element.

Personality: A calm, peaceful Nightmaren who just wants quiet and order. Needless to say, he doesn't get it very often. Also very protective of Buraindo-tsuiseki-aigandoubutsu. (Translated: Blind Tracking Animal/Pet. He just calls her Fig.) Although he doesn't approve of the other Nightmaren's methods for getting what they want, he knows his place, unlike Frostbite, who lashes out whenever something doesn't go right.

Wants/Wishes: All he wants is for the constant warring between the two realms to end.

Fears/Hates: Kigaku is deathly afraid that Wizeman will discover his incomplete loyalty, and that he knows more than he says. He created Fig without Wizeman's knowledge, but Fig has already proved herself infinitely useful. Despite that, however, Wizeman knows that Kigaku has a soft spot for his creation, and he knows Wizeman will not hesitate to exploit it.

Special Abilities: With the use of his flute, Kigaku can use a wide array of spells. However, being more of a Maren of knowledge than brute strength, he sticks with what he is truly good at: Healing. Kigaku also has the ability to tap into the unrestrained powers of the Ideya that created him, as well as the Ideya of a Dreamer, together the two are powerful enough to let Kigaku see the future of both the Human World and the Dream World. However, Wizeman is unaware of this power, seeing Kigaku as only a pathetic healer that got lucky in creating another Ideya-Maren.

Short History: Kigaku was Wizeman's Second Attempt at creating an Ideya-Maren, a Nightmaren with the power of the Ideya, in an attempt to destroy the Traitor, NiGHTS. Needless to say, Dusty wasn't a success, being too self-restrained, too calm, and too... Not Sinister in the least. However, unlike Luna, Kigaku had some potential, and was appointed to help other Maren recover from serious missions, so they could be sent out sooner. However, Kigaku was soon apporoached by Frostbite. Kigaku knew that Frostbite wanted to defect, but played dumb, simply beginning to manufacture spells for him. Temporary powers. Inside of a month, Frostbite had enough spells stockpiled to destroy 20% of the Level-three Maren inside of Nightmare, and enough to kill a few level-two Maren on top of that. And that's precicely what he did during his escape, and he still just barely made it out. After Frostbite had defected, and unknowingly taken Luna along for the ride, Kigaku realized how powerful he could potentially be. However, he knew that if Wizeman knew that he had created the spells for Frostbite, he'd be destroyed on the spot. So, Kigaku contained himself, continuing the simple job he had been assigned.

Within a week, however, curiosity overtook him. He tried to contain the 'Human' emotion that drove him, but eventually, he couldn't stand it anymore. So he quietly snuck away one night after spotting an Ideya of Purity wandering through Nightmare. Kigaku quickly took ahold of it, and before he knew what was happening, he was seeing the future of Nightmare. The future of the Humans. The future of everything and everyone. Suddenly, a cracking sound snapped him out of his trance. The Ideya he was using was makijng a strange cracking sound, and it was also fading away. Kigaku tries to grab it again, and the second he touched it, he saw a flash of the human reality. Of a girl slowly dying in her sleep. Kigaku reacts to this image almost instinctively, and without knowing what he was doing, used a spell similar to what Wizeman had used to create the Ideya-Marens to begin with. And thus, Fig, a black-and-white rabbit-like Humaren was born. However, due to Kigaku's inexperience, he had made several mistakes. However, being a Medical-Maren, he was able to reverse several of them. The one fatal flaw that remained was her sight. She was as blind as a bat. However, due to Wizeman's recent creation of the Masks, this was also little problem. Kigaku simply took out his flute and created a mask resembling a blindfold, and put it over her eyes. This mask made her able to sense things 360 Degrees around her, among other things. Kigaku quickly became attached to, and protective of, his creation, knowing that Wizeman would probably destroy her upon sight.
And it did almost come to that, except Wizeman took notice of the blindfold. Wizeman knew that this wasn't one of his previously created masks, and glared at Dusty.
"You created both this Ideya-Maren AND a Mask?" Wizeman asked him.
"Y-Yes...?" Kigaku said, unsure of what this development meant for him.
"What does it do?" Wizeman asks.
"I'm really not sure..." Kigaku says truthfully. "I just saw an Ideya fading away and decided to try my luck. The Human on the other end was dying anyway, so I took it as an opportunity to experiment."
"And...?" Wizeman asks.
"There where several correctable flaws, but her sight was un-recoverable, so I created a mask to hide her eyes. With it, she can see, apparently. I let my mind stray during the creation of the mask, so it could have more powers than just normal sight." Kigaku says nervously.
"Well, let us test that, shall we?" Wizeman says, before calling forth Reala.
It was treated as a game. If Fig could find Reala, she would be allowed to live. If not, she and Dusty would both be destroyed.
Needless to say, Fig found Reala, and both Wizeman and Reala weren't happy about it. However, Wizeman saw potential as well, and had them play again, and again, and again, before ordering Fig to actually CHASE DOWN Reala. Each time, Fig won. Fig, unaware of the stakes, saw this as simply a game, but to Dusty, it was life or death for them both. During these 'games' several flaws and powers where brought to light, however.
Fig would listen to nobody but Kigaku. However, she had the ability to control objects, even Nightmaren in flight, which is how she kept catching Reala. She was fast on foot, and faster in flight. However, she couldn't fly higher than Reala's chest. She could track down anyone, so long as she had 'seen' their energy through either direct 'sight', or through an object or person they had touched.
Eventually, Wizeman let Dusty off with a warning, seeing as how he had created something useful, instead of something useless and cute.
As time passed, Kigaku began to wonder what had happened to the Dreamers that the Ideya-Maren where created from. Did they die? Slip into comas? WHAT?! He quickly shoved the thoughts aside, knowing Wizeman was watching him closely. Months passed before Wizeman gave up and truly accepted it as a fluke. Soon after Wizeman's acceptance of it being a fluke, he sent Kigaku and Fig out on two simultaneous missions into Nightopia: Find and Capture NiGHTS, and to Find and Destroy Frostbite. Kigaku managed to squeeze out a single favor from Wizeman: That they go alone. At least at first. Inside, Kigaku knew that this was his chance to get out of Nightmare permanently. While not necesarrily "Free", he was out of the chaos. This is where he remains now, wandering Nightopia.

Family: Fig

Strong enemies: N/A

Light enemies(more like a friendly rival if anything): N/A

Small friendships(Kind of an acquaintance): Frostbite and Luna

Close friendships: Fig

Lyrics(optional):N/A

(Since I've already covered Fig's history inside of Kigaku's history, I'll leave that bit out.)

Name: Buraindo-tsuiseki-aigandoubutsu

Nickname(s): Fig

Looks: A blindfolded black-and-white child-like humaren that resembles a bunny. Wears a hat similar to Kigaku's, except that she only has a White Ideya of Purity dangling off of the top of hers, and there are no side flaps.

Special possessions: The Blindfold Mask Dusty gave her soon after her creation.

Weapons: N/A

Personality: Extremely young and innocent, she hardly comprehends the severity of the situation she's in. Everything has to be presented as a game in order for her to do it, otherwise, she becomes confused easily.

Loves: Kigaku. She considers him as a father-figure, in every sense.

Fears/Hates: She has separation anxiety whenever Dusty disappears, and the only reason she would leave him is if she's taken by force, or if she's tracking someone down, thinking it's a game. However, she always keeps Dusty within sight, often costing them time whenever she really needs to be concentrating on tracking something down.

Special Abilities: Aside from the speed she has, her only ability is to control objects with her mind. Usually the target of these psycho-kinetic abilities are Nightmaren that try to escape her, or Maren that harm or frighten herself or Dusty.

Family: Kigaku

Strong enemies: N/A (Hasn't met Frostbite yet. Frostbite would fall into this category.)

Light enemies(more like a friendly rival if anything): N/A

Small friendships(Kind of an acquaintance): (Hasn't met Luna yet. Luna would fall into this category.)

Close friendships: Kigaku

That took forever. XD

I have a template that I stole from the "Let It Be" RP that I hacked down slightly. If you want the full one, or want to do a Bio for a Dreamer, go to that RP's Planning page and copy it. Here's my hacked down version (Note: I changed it even further from this, but It's easy to see where. (EG: My Past/Short History, etc)
Also, if you want to use your own style of Bio or have a fully/mostly-typed-up bio saved to your comp, go ahead and use that instead. Doesn't matter to me.

Name:

Nickname(s):

Looks:

Special possessions:

Weapons:

Personality:

Fears/Hates:

Special Abilities:

Don't ask me to do these!:

My past:

Family:

Strong enemies:

Light enemies(more like a friendly rival if anything):

Small friendships(Kind of an acquaintance):

Close friendships:

Theme(optional):

Lyrics(optional):

Plot:

(Ripped right from the PM, most of this will end up in the opening post.)

However, I was thinking he used to be a threat to Wizeman's control of Nightmare. Like Selph was, at one point, the only Level-One Ranked Maren. However, he was getting too powerful, and Wizeman decided to get rid of him in favor of two minions at half Selphs power, prompting the creation of NiGHTS and Reala. As in, in favor of one super-powerful Maren that could overthrow him, get two maren at half Selph's strength (Each) that can do the entire job.

*Creepy Storyteller Voice*
However, legend has it that Wizeman was unable to kill Selph, and was only able to entomb him inside his own staff. If anyone is able to break Wizeman Seal while keeping Selph under control, their combined strength could overthrow Wizeman and Nightmare. However, no Pian or Dreamer alone can control Selph, and Wizeman, the one who performed the seal to begin with, is unable to harness this power for that very reason. Wizeman knew this from the beginning, and sealed the staff away from prying eyes.

Nearly a hundred years later, the present day, Reala has found out about The Staff of Selph from Wizeman. Wizeman has grown in power, and so has Reala. Reala's power nearly equals Selph's power a hundred years ago. Nobody is certain if Selph's power has grown, and Wizeman has all but forgotten the Staff's hiding place.
Now, this being extremely important information, it spread through Nightmare like wildfire, and eventually even spread through to the Nightmaren stationed in Nightopia. And, when a Rouge Nightmaren finds out about this information, it will unfold into one gigantic mess.

Frostbite tosses aside the Level-Three Nightmaren he had just tortured for information. "Reala's after the Staff of Selph... Well, can't let him have THAT, now can I?"
Frostbite turns to his Apprentice, who was playing with a group of Pians. "Oi. Stop playing around. We gotta move."
"Oh, co-" Luna begins, only to have Frosty interrupt her mid-sentence with a teleport, landing right in the center of the ring of Nightopians, scaring them all half to death.
"Now!" Frostbite says menacingly, his cold eyes piercing through Luna's skull, and his ice-cold breath becoming visible.
"R-Right. I'll go get my things." Luna says hurriedly, running off.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, music, yeah
Let me throw in Orphearus for a change..

Name: Orphearus

Nickname(s): Phearus

Looks: Posted Image

Special possessions: His Red harp

Weapons: His Harp Transforms into a sword

Personality: Sarcastic, Fun and playful

Loves: Mindoe

Fears/Hates: N/A

Special Abilities: Sings, play harp

My past: A nightmaren not created by Wiseman, his sole purpose is to build courage. The hard way.

Family: None

Strong enemies: Reala, Wiseman

Light enemies(more like a friendly rival if anything): Nightopians

Small friendships(Kind of an acquaintance): A dreamer named Dani

Close friendships: Mindoe (Kind of a Love interest)

Theme(optional): None

Lyrics(optional): None

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
Sweet.
People around here aren't much for RPs, are they? XD Ah, well. Two people is better than just playing with one's self. ... That didn't come out right.
Anyway, if you have any ideas, Kitsune, that's really what I need before we can do anything. I've run without a (Definite) plot before, and it was (IS, actually, because I'm still in it) one of the slowest RPs I've ever been in.
So, villians, even a bit of plot to work TOWARD, somewhere near the center of the RP, and I can begin to flesh this thing out.

Remember: An RP is just a story with multiple authors.

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts
Must..Join...Good..RP! 8D

Name: iNSOMNiAC

Nickname(s): Somni

Looks: http://fc05.devianta...NSOMNiAC013.gif [huge image, beware D: it's really old, I'll be making a new one soon]

Special possessions: A small shard of Green Ideya.

Weapons: His claws, horns, and tail. Tail can change length. He can also materialize sharp spikes anywhere on his body. His favorite thing to do is materialize spikes all over himself, and then tackle his foe to the ground in a nice, pointy "hug".

Personality: Very clever, likes to pull pranks on his fellow 'maren every now-and-then. He tends to be a bit snide and condescending to his higher-ups though, which would explain why he's almost always in trouble.

Loves: No one, though it seems he's a bit close to Reala. From his point of view, anyways.

Wants/Wishes: Some lower-class Nightmaren have been spreading the rumor that he plans to try and over-throw...Someone. The rumors vary. But hey, they're just rumors. Right?

Fears/Hates: He hates NiGHTS, as most Nightmaren do. He also despises loud or high-pitched noises, due to his sensitive ears.

Special Abilities: He can partially shape-shift. Such as materializing spikes on his body and lengthening his tail and claws.

Short History: iNSOMNiAC is a level-two Nightmaren who's always following Reala around. If he can't follow Reala, he finds someone else[like Jackle] to suck-up to. He was originally created as a simple Ideya-collector, but quickly proved his worth and jumped up to the higher ranks. He's a bit younger than most 'maren of his rank, but he doesn't mind. Somni has a bit of a 'more-nightmarish-than-thou' attitude that he doesn't try to hide. A while after he reached 2nd-rank, Somni began attempting to form a friendship[or at least some kind of connection] with Reala. Reala, of course, avoided Somni like the plague. However, not too long ago, iNSOMNiAC managed to catch Reala's attention and get the 1st-rank 'maren to sit down and talk with him. The conversation was slow at first, but once Somni mentioned NiGHTS, Reala's interest was piqued. Somni explained how badly he felt for Reala and the other 'marens, and how angry he was at NiGHTS for being so "selfish and heartless". The two Nightmaren discussed various things for the rest of night, and it seems that Reala's accepted Somni's presence ever since. iNSOMNiAC also has a bizzare addiction to Yellow and Green Ideya, causing him to be ruthless to the Dreamers possessing them. [this needs work @@]

Strong enemies: Jackle, who seems to be jealous of Somni's connection with Reala and other higher-up Nightmaren. NiGHTS, who Somni hates with a vicious passion.

Light enemies(more like a friendly rival if anything): Lavish, a low-level, icy 'maren that none of you will see in this RP. XD

Small friendships(Kind of an acquaintance): Reala, some other high-ranking 'maren.

Close friendships: iNSOMNiAC believes he's close with Reala, though it's only in his mind.

Themesong: [Still looking for one. o_o]

Lyrics: [I said I'm still looking! DX]

This sounds like fun. ^^ PM me if you want any more info on Somni-kun.

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
XD I gotta update my sig. Things are beginning to pick up.
Go ahead and jump into the RP whenever you want.
And, iNSOMNiAC... I can see all h*ll breaking loose once your character and Frosty meet. XD Be prepared to be treated as a prisoner, okay? XD Nothing personal.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
Hey, um... I kinda wanted to add a character. Scars is not permanent, she gives up. XD But anyway, I wanted to add someone, and we would meet her in Delight City. She would be like a guide... I guess. Its up to you guys, I dont want it to be unfair.

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts
I've been contemplating adding in Lavish, even though I said I wouldn't. XD I'm in the mood to play someone like him. It ok with you guys? I need to write up his profile though. ^^'

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
I would be fine with that. YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY! The more the merrier!

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
You guys have to stop using the RP section for all the OOC chatter. I'm clearing up all the OOC talk in your RP, but please next time read the rules before you start posting or we'll have to lock things up. There is no OOC talk in RP sections, no matter what about. Come to the planning thread for your RPs and discuss everything there.

Also, I'm not certain if I may have misunderstood this, but somebody has controlled another person's character? That is not allowed unless given permission by the person who plays that character. Example: You cannot put words in iNSOMNiAC's mouth or make him do things unless he gives you permission to do so.

Yet ANOTHER edit, as nobody seems to be reading the rules..

No, it is not okay to double post. If you have more to add, edit your post. If your RP has died, sorry, but double posting isn't how you bring it back. PM the people you were playing with and ask them back to the RP.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
Oh! Im sorry if I broke any rules, or did OOC talk. I try not to do that, but I think I slipped up once or twice...

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
Gah. Did another control before noticing the posts here. Apologies, Purgatory. I will restrain myself. I don't need to get myself in trouble. I will move my OOC chatter from that post here, but I'm afraid I've jumped the gun and gone right into Delight City while putting a few words into other people's mouths.

Anyway, go ahead and bring your characters in, guys. The more the merrier. I just moved us forward into Delight City, as I said before. And I gave Reala a creepy-a** intro to boot.

Unedited Moved Chatter:
(Okay, I don't usually do stuff that gorey and creepy, but... I know it's wrong on several levels, but that was sorta fun. I hadn't planned on intro'ing Reala this early in the RP, but a Pian slaughterfest in a bar with Reala was too good to pass up. I was gonna do Clawz or somebody, but... It was just too good.
iNSOMNiAC, judging by your character, you probably have alot of experience doing Reala, so you can do his second intro here. By this time, the group has entered the outskirts of Delight City, so have at it.
NiD outfit, btw. This will take place before JoD.)

Reala is Free-Use, btw. No one person has control over him.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
Name: Grape Creativity

Nickname(s): Grape

Looks: Posted Image

Special possessions: Her blade "Devil's Sympathy"

Weapons: Her blade "Devil's sympathy"

Personality: She is sarcastic, happy go-lucky and loud. She is real fun to be around, but sometimes may get annoying. She can be serious and mean if she needs to though.

Wants/Wishes: Red or blue ideya

Fears/Hates: Evil nightmaren

Special Abilities: She can fly, and make her blade disappear and reappear.

My past: Grape is another half of a dreamer's soul, and has existed since that soul has existed. She is not a nightmaren though.

Family:None

Strong enemies: Reala

Light enemies(more like a friendly rival if anything): None

Small friendships(Kind of an acquaintance): None

Close friendships: Dani (Other half of soul, Current reincarnation)

Theme(optional): Thicker than water, Thinner than blood (A song I wrote, but I dont have the lyrics yet)

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
Cool.
I just posted, so, I'm figuring that we could (With iNSOMNiAC's permission) knock out iNSOMNi, drag him away and find a hiding spot from Reala, before we run into Grape (And possibly Lavish) in the process.
Sound good?

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
That sounds good. But who would knock out SOMNi? Reala?

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
Let me answer that in the following way:

Frosty: *Knocks iNSOMNi over the head with a club made of ice, KOing him* Let's get outta here before the cops come. *Drags iNSOMNi into the shadows*

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
Lol, Ok. Sounds fun. XD

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts
Oops, forgot to check here before I posted. >> Um, yeah. You guys go ahead and TRY to knock out Somni. XD Frosty's a bit...Trapped atm.

:lol: Sorry about that.

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
Don't worry. Replicate Substitution was build for this sorta thing.
*Now actually goes to read the post*
Aw, yeah. That was actually the sort of thing I was thinking about when I created the Replicate Substitution, believe it or not.

Edit:
We're off to the bar. Yes, the Slaughter Bar. *Evil Grin* I couldn't toss it aside. I just couldn't.

(Off-Topic)

I GOT THE WII TODAY AT TARGET!! *Explodes into Happy-Goo with a stupid grin* I GETS TO PLAY NiGHTS FOR CHRISTMAS!! *Stupid Happy Dance*
Sorry, I had to tell someone my Wii story. XD
Oh, and afterwards, we went to a Chinese Resturant for my Sister's birthday. (Today, the 24'th, believe it or not.)
Here's what my fortune cookie said (I have it in my pocket. XD):
"Just wait for the right moment. Keep your eyes and ears peeled."

I'm convinced it was talking about the Wii. XD Just a little late. XD

EDIT2: (In bold so you'll notice.)
I may not be here tommorow, for obvious reasons. I gots NiGHTS and DS games to play, and I may lose track of time. I'll try to post at least once.

Edit3:
I would have gone into further detail, but that would plunge this RP straight into the Nightmare section, and I'm trying to avoid that. But, since it's safer here, let's just say... Bits and pieces of... Stuff... Hanging off of... Everything. Not so much Reala doing that, as his entourage.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
Can I be NiGHTS in the Casino?

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
I was thinking of NiGHTS as an APC. All-Player Character. Like Reala.
Simply for my everyone's convenience.

EDIT:

Posted Image

Haruka's Sig.
Just felt too good not to post here. XD

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
OK, I dont mind sharing. :3

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
I have to ask, what's going on with Grape helping NiGHTS?
I know Grape isn't a Maren... More of a Dream Guide, like Owl, but still, I have to ask.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
Grape ish good. But will have to see what shall happen next...

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
Well, I got into a groove, and now I have no Idea what I've just done. XD
But, what I think just happened is that Frosty ran off ahead, and left you guys to escourt NiGHTS to Crystal Castle, leaving Kigaku in charge to hold back the insanity.
This won't end well.

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts
Somni angry.

Somni SMASH puny purple thing!

SMASH, I say!

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
NUUUUUUUUUU!!! Dl

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts
Bwahah! >3

EDiT(since I can't doublepost): Dun worry, Somni isn't gunna kill anyone. Unless you guys have a character who can be killed off? Though, we're in the Dream section, so I won't be able to show off my gory vocab.

EDiT2: Well, I gotta get to bed. See you all later~

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
I'ma have Frosty get away, and have Kigaku end your Mini-Moshpit with a Sleeping Spell, before doing a timeskip.
Frosty's plan... I'm not at liberty to say, simply because I don't have all the details worked out yet, but basically, once NiGHTS gets into Crystal Castle, he's gonne be stuck in an Ideya Palace, where he can't get out, and nobody can get in except the Dreamer. For the safety of both himself, and NiGHTS. XD Yes, Frosty got lucky as h*ll since that Dreamer showed up.
Oh, and I need to make Phearus say one word. "Gladly." That's it. Then starts a timeskip, and Kigaku's medical assessment, and a short scene between Frosty and the Dreamer.

EDIT Jan 24/08:
I have ideas what to do when we get there. ... Just not HOW we get there, and a timeskip seems cheap at this point. Maybe a high-speed battle with _Insert someone's name here_.
I don't really want to reintro Reala here, simply because of iNSOMNiAC's... You know. I don't want to go through that mess again so soon. We WILL go through it again toward the end, but at the moment... Not really loving the idea. So, anyone but Reala, please.
I love the idea of Jackle showing up at Crystal Castle, though. Reflection Mind-Games, definitely.
Maybe Reala THEN. Reala as a major presence alone is a No-No. Reala and Jackle throws some confusion into the Mix that I/Frosty can take advantage of, to KO/smuggle iNSOMNi outta there quickly, with as little actual plot-vortex* as possible, with only a two-three minute timeskip being necesarry. Then comes the yelling between Frosty and iNSOMNi, before I finally pull another idea out of my a**. (Like I did with NiGHTS being an informant. XD I LITERALLY was going 'what am I going to do with NiGHTS?!' up until that post about him being used for information. XD)

Plot-vortex= Something that will seriously slow down the RP for a while, and kill all ideas until we can get through it and back on pace.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
  • Interests:If I'm on a NiGHTS themed forum, than what do you think my interests are!? Aside from that: Video games, drawing, writing songs, acting like an idiot, listening to the same bloody songs over and over, My fanmaren, and dreams are about it. :D
Very sorry not to introduce myself and character sooner.My character's name is Nyclone,a humaren born from the five first levels and Donabalon.He can control Electricity,and is a cyborg.He has cybernetic arms and literal shoulder blades.His body has a resemblance to a tuxedo with two gems in each collar parts with at the bottom,a large sappire coloured gem.his head has four jesters that,along with the rest of his body,is a bright green.there are two rings on each foot.and also revolted against Wiseman.And that pretty much sums it up!

So,may i join?
Nyclone

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
I have no problems with you joining, although I'd prefer if you'd use the form I provided on the first page for your profile.
... Yes, I'm a picky b*astard when it comes to these sorts of things, but I don't like chaos and confusion. Think 'Adrian Monk'.
... Your spacing with sentences could use a teeny bit of work, along with your capitali- *shot*

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
  • Interests:If I'm on a NiGHTS themed forum, than what do you think my interests are!? Aside from that: Video games, drawing, writing songs, acting like an idiot, listening to the same bloody songs over and over, My fanmaren, and dreams are about it. :D
*chuckles* Never have been good at that...

So Nyclone's pretty much zapped Cerberus,now what?

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
Well, since it never specifically said Cerberus was dead, and what you did was Power-Play, sorta... (Which is a no-no anywhere you go. I know you wanted a dramatic entrance, but killing off someone that a person wasn't finished with is bad for the plot, not to mention that it p*sses people off period, even if it had nothing to do with their characters... [An observation that does NOT apply here...]) I'm going to ressurect Cerberus and have him eat your head.
... Or, you know, rough you up. Nothing funnier than a dramatic entrace that's been screwed up by a death-inducing shot that missed by twenty feet, right?
Go ahead and go back and edit your post, lengthen it to where Nyclone himself is actually introduced, and I have an idea from there.

And, I have to ask, have you done this sort of thing before?

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
Sort of...I'm in Revelations and Parade of the Dark Carnival...I'll get right on getting Nyclone bitten

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
XD I was joking. Oh well. Already typing a reply.
I'd better PM iNSOMNi and Kit. Things are about to move really fast.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
And that's what I like!

Does "Bring it,Cerberus!" sound good?

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
Do whatever you think your character would do. I just control the general direction of the plot... Most of the time... Not word-for-word specifics.

Edit: I posted. Frosty's going to play puppetmaster, and, IF I REMEMBER, going to spit out a decently funny line. ... Might as well post it here in spoiler tags, so I remember what it is later. XD I know you're going to peek anyway, so I'm not going to tell you not to, although there will be some actual plot spoilers in there.

Spoiler
TO BE CONTINUED! DUN-DUN-DUNN!!!

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
Well,he's about as sarcastic as Frosty,so he'd probably just annoy the c*ap out of Cerberus...

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
... I don't think anyone can stand two people as sarcastic as Frosty. XD

I'm going to go ahead and wrap this fight up, since,
1: I seem to be the only one willing to LAND the hits on Cerberus/use lethal force against him, (Anyone from the games, that I bring in, counts as APC, guys. If they where brought in to be killed, wait for everyone to get their fair share of punishing the guy, before taking him out. ... Unless I have a plotpoint revolving around them, which is not the case with Cerberus.)
2: Nobody but me and Nyclone are posting, and
3: I want to go ahead and move the story along.

Edit: I doubt anyone will actually CHECK the OOC topic before posting, but I didn't want to leave Purgatory bait in the main topic.
I'll finish the post later tonight. Feel free to post, but please refrain from going into the castle finding Frosty and NiGHTS until I get the scene above posted.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
Yeah,I'll wait to see what happens...

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
Ran out of time for my post, but there's plenty of yelling going on outside that door, for sure. This is the time where you guys start scrambling either after NiGHTS, or after the Dreamer.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users