Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Staff of Selph - Concepts - OOC

• Please log in to reply
265 replies to this topic

MSDEViN92

MSDEViN92

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 119 posts
Name(s): Atra and Desatreux.

Nickname(s): the TWiNs.

Looks: Both girls are near-identical, humanoid Nightmaren. They are deathly pale and have white eyes with black, slit-pupiled irises. Atra's hair is white, and Desatreux's hair is black. They both wear full-body acrobatic suits with belts, clawed gloves, boots, jester caps and collars, and white face paint with black mime-style lining around their eyes. Atra wears a white outfit with black accessories, and Desatreux wears a black outfit with white accessories.

(*lame attempt at using Tekteks because her scanner is broken*)
Posted Image Posted Image

Personality: The girls are, quite frankly, creepy. First of all, they seem to have a sort of hive-mind, often finishing each other's sentences; they call each other 'sister' more than by name, refer to themselves as 'I' when they speak together, or 'we' when they speak alone. This seems to apply to the concept of the Nightmaren, as well- they believe and act on the thought that Nightmare is meant to assimilate all other forms of existence. In an almost siren-like way, they seek to pull anyone in their path into being completely consumed. They tend to form obsessive fixations with their goals and treat Nightmare as a divine concept, in that it is above all else and completely inevitable. They are also quite sadistic.
Blended with these traits are an eerily childlike mannerism. They treat their conquest of dreams like a game, referring to victims and traitors as 'naughty' and their frequent torturing of others to 'punishment'. They usually have a small, calm smile on their face and are prone to burst into giggles at random times.

Special Abilities: Both girls are extremely proficient acrobats/contortionists, as well as magicians. Atra specializes in spells that can empower the TWiNS, and forms of enchantment and hypnosis. Desatreux is a powerful elemental and dark magician, specializing in all manner of attack spells, and spells that can weaken their enemies. They are also very fast.
However, they severely lack in any sort of physical power, and rely almost entirely on their magic and acrobatics.

Story: A pair of high-ranked Nightmaren created by Wizeman. The TWiNS perform generally any task asked of them by their master- sieging Nightopian dreamscapes, carrying out assassinations, kidnapping, torture, thievery, curses and all manner of wicked magic. They are wholly loyal and devoted to the Nightmaren cause. The sadistic sisters gain many a twisted joy from their work.

(Here's a possible snippet to show what they'd be like. >.> )

Wizeman's hands formed a circle in the center of the darkness, and began to circle about, the eyes in his palms glowing eerily...
The other Nightmaren knew full well what he was up to. He was calling the TWiNS.
Sure enough, it wasn't long until they appeared, with the faint sound of the bells on their costumes tinkling and their soft laughter.
Desatreux appeared first, melting out of the shadows, walking on her hands with her lower half twisted frontward over her head and her legs sticking into the air. She went into a front flip and landed there, arms raised.
Then Atra oozed from the darkness, her stark white arms appearing suddenly, twisted along with her sister's in an eerie frame. Each sister stepped to an opposite side, hands still pressed against each other, before going into a small spin and sweeping a bow to the wicked Wizeman.
"We know what..." Atra began.
"You want us to do, Master Wizeman," Desatreux finished.
Lifting their heads and smiling, they chimed in unison: "It's time for me to have some fun!"

Family: Each other, and, technically, the other Nightmaren.

Friends: Each other, the other Nightmaren.

Enemies: Anyone, really, mostly the innocent and those who oppose the Nightmaren.

Theme: 'Come Along' - Little Demons, by Danny Elfman.

MSDEViN92

MSDEViN92

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 119 posts
(Curses, double post. Ignore this. Spazzy computer.)

'Come Along' Lyrics:

Come along, come along, come along, come along~

Would you like to see what really happens backstage?
It's really quite creepy, and you don't have to pay~
Wouldn't you like to see our hiding places?
Here in our happy world of laughing faces?
Every now and then, some fortunate child that we befriend~
Can come along and join in~
Won't you come into our magic land of-

Promise not to tell; we'll take you to a secret place!
Although we're not supposed to, it'll be okay~
Every now and then, we're lucky to make a special friend
To join us in all our fun~
Won't you come and see our magic land of-

Come along, come along, come along, come along, come along, come along~
Come along now and join us~
Come along now and have some fun~
And wiggle your hips behind~
Won't you come into our magic land of-
Come along, come along, come along, come along, come along, come along, come along-
WHEEEE!

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
  • Interests:If I'm on a NiGHTS themed forum, than what do you think my interests are!? Aside from that: Video games, drawing, writing songs, acting like an idiot, listening to the same bloody songs over and over, My fanmaren, and dreams are about it. :D
Just try the plan, and I'll take it from there. Hive maren are Nyclone's specialty.

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
  • Location:Some little spot of nowhere. No, not that spot. Some other spot.
Well, I can't say I expected this. I was thinking I was in the wrong topic for a second, here. XD The TWiNS are in, definitely!
Go ahead and jump in when you see an opportunity.

And as far as the plan goes, take the lead, man. Frosty will have a few words to say about strategy, but other than that...

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
  • Interests:If I'm on a NiGHTS themed forum, than what do you think my interests are!? Aside from that: Video games, drawing, writing songs, acting like an idiot, listening to the same bloody songs over and over, My fanmaren, and dreams are about it. :D
Exelent.

MSDEViN92

MSDEViN92

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 119 posts
Squee~ <333
The TWiNS are probably not too happy with you guys defying Reala and everything. I bet Wizeman sent them on your tail, so I'mma do that. >w>

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
Nice. What are you planning on doing? One TWiN toward each half of the group, or take on one half of the group now, one half of the group after the others are dead?
On second thought, surprise me. XD

MSDEViN92

MSDEViN92

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 119 posts
Nah, I don't mind being spoiler-y. :3
The girls are gonna go after Kigaku's group. After all, it's got Kigaku and Fig, who are traitors in a sense; a powerful Dreamer; Ameshisuto, who they'll probably turn into a snack or whatever (Nightmarens can be so creepy x3 ); and iNSOMNiAC, who they'll probably manage to sway to their side. Oh, yeah, and NiGHTS.
At least...I hope that's right. I keep getting confused.

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
Yeah, you got them all. XD The RP's I gain some level of control in are infamous for having too many characters. (Most of them mine.) XD And yet, somehow it manages to cling to life, despite being horribly disorganized, having no sense of plot direction, and the guy with the most characters (ME) ends up having an ungodly amount of control over everything, (Almost as much as the creator of the RP him/herself, if I didn't create the RP to begin with.) despite joining the RP with no intentions to do so. XD

MSDEViN92

MSDEViN92

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 119 posts
...Darn it, now I wanna bring two more characters in. >>;;;

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
Well, it's still early for you, and so long as they don't show up with the TWiNS (EG, they go after Frosty and Nyclone), I'll consider them. What'cha got?

MSDEViN92

MSDEViN92

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 119 posts
Oh, of course. I'll throw them in once the TWiNS wear out their stay and have to retreat or whatever.
This one's a pair of Nightopians. I have a thing for making OCs in groups... >>

*will throw in BiOS in a bit*

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
Sweet. I can't wait to see this pair!

I g2g soon. I may be able to fit in another post, but I'd be pushing my time limit.

MSDEViN92

MSDEViN92

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 119 posts
Name(s): Sirena and Libri.

Nickname(s): Sirena - Rena, Reenie. Cove also called her his Blue Mermaid or Blue Siren.
Libri - Bri, Libba.

Looks: Sirena - a tall, fair-skinned Nightopian with blue hair and eyes. Wears a white wrap skirt and blue wrap top, with various seashell, jewel, and gold adornments. Has a blue tattoo on her legs, and sometimes wears blue veils over her skirt and top.
Libri - a little, bright Nightopian wearing a white blouse, gloves, and stockings with purple-and-gold skirt, vest, shoes, and ribbons. Has purple hair and eyes, white wings, and a gold halo.
Posted Image Posted Image

Personality: Sirena - almost perpetually in a state of despair, as well as struggle, due to an attempt to be happy for the sake of those around her. Aside from her singing, she is pretty much mute most of the time, barely saying a word to most. Deep and introspective, she is a very passionate soul. She cares deeply for Libra, treating her like a little sister.
Libra - childishly innocent and slightly naive. Libra is usually very bubbly or pleasant. She is also extremely optimistic, and determinedly believes that everything in life is destined to work out and have a happy ending. Fairly shy around others; a bit of a bookworm, as well.

Special Possessions: Sirena - the silver ring given to her by Cove.
Libri - her book of stories.

Special Abilities: Sirena - is capable of firing blue energy bursts and controls water magic. Her voice and dance are also enchanted that they can serve to empower her magic and slightly heal the two if needed. Is a very good swimmer.
Libri - a proficient and speedy flier, able to easily evade and confuse enemies. Can heal with her singing. Knows a bit of magic and can fire purple-and-gold energy orbs/stars.

Story: Sirena - a Nightopian who lived on the shores of Splash Garden. She was in love with another Nightopian from the Aqua Garden, named Cove. Sadly, one day, tragedy struck. Cove, a long-time opposer of Wizeman's domination attempts, was attacked and killed by a vicious group of Nightmaren. If it hadn't been for Libri, who she met around that time, she probably wouldn't have made it. Thankfully, she was able to forge an etremely strong friendship with the other Nightopian, and the two have been inseperable ever since.

Libri - a Nightopian raised by her parents in Spring Valley, Libri grew up on myths, epics, and fantastical stories of magic and good triumphing over evil. One of Wizeman's Nightmaren forces ripped through the countryside during her youth, and she was separated from her parents while fleeing, soon becoming lost. She was found by Sirena, who stayed by her side and protected her until she was reunited with her parents again. Having become close friends with Sirena during their adventure together, she remained close with the other Nightopian to this very day.

Family: Libri - her parents, back in Spring Valley.

Friends: Each other.

Enemies: Anyone who wishes them ill, mostly Nightmaren.

Theme: Sirena - 'Blue Mermaid' by Hitomi Shirotami.
Libri - 'Life is Wonderful' by Jason Mraz.

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
Nice. Get that scanner fixed, though, because I seriously doubt Tektek did those Pians accurately. XD

MSDEViN92

MSDEViN92

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 119 posts
They're actually pretty close. >.>
And that's what you get when your lil bros upload a virus'd game to the computer the scanner is hooked to. xP

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
Pretty good.

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
Hey, Dev. Sorry about that last post. You seemed kinda annoyed, and I don't blame you. I was sort of annoying myself, trying to come up with something. ANYthing. I had a sort of mini writers-block last night, and I was trying to type through it until I came up with something. Today I re-read it, and I was getting on my OWN nerves, it was that bad. XD
Anyway, sorry.

MSDEViN92

MSDEViN92

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 119 posts
Gah, sorry I haven't posted in a while. A lot of stuff came up, including problems with my computer. ;~;

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
XD That explains it. I can relate to computer trouble, although I am completely devoid of a social life to have problems with, due to my parents moving to the middle of nowhere. XD

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
Same here! my computer has about as much security as me when I've had a LOT of suar and caffine.

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
Hey, Dev, are the TWiNS actually gone, or is this some kind of mind game?

MSDEViN92

MSDEViN92

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 119 posts
Oh, they left.

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
Okay, then.

MSDEViN92

MSDEViN92

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 119 posts
Would it be okay if Sirena and Libri were encountered soon?

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
I actually encourage you to do so. That's part of the reason I haven't timeskipped ahead, really. XD

nightdreamer

nightdreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Reading, Writing, Drawing, embrodery, bead crafts, crocheting and sewing.

Fave books: Redwall series by Brian Jaques, Agatha Christie mysteries, some precise mangas and Harry Potter.

Favorite video games: NiGHTS, Sonic the Hedgehog Games, Mario Brother Games and most mystery, puzzle and RP games.

I have a DeviantART account under the name ChaotixJewels. It has both Sonic and NiGHTS FanArt and FanFics.
Here is my Nightmaren that I'd like to use in the RPG if possible

Here's her picture: http://chaotixjewels...tmaren-75933653

Name: Illusia (pronounced ILL-U-SHE-A)
Geneder: Female
Age: Whatever age NiGHTS is only a few minutes or seconds younger (my guess on NiGHTS' age is about 15 or 16 years old)
Species: Nightmaren
Appearance: Nightmaren of lightish green, has a long light blue and gold vest that is sort of like a short skirted dress, boots are blue with bits of green. Has a light pink stone in the center of her chest and in the center of her "jester" hat against her forhead. In my fan fic the stone/jewel shows her link with the Ideya of Trust (an ideya I made up for my fanfic that doesn't need to be in the RP). She has the same blue eyes as NiGHTS and a slightly curly ponytail of short blond hair poking out from her hat.
Strengths: Psychic powers including being able to contact others telepathicly especially her older brother, powers that are light based including that of being able to make holograms and illusions to fool her enemies, can paraloop like NiGHTS and using her illusion powers can turn herself invisible.
Weakness: Not very experienced in battling higher level Nighmaren (yet), being easily scared when she's tensed, her heart (If someone she cares about is in trouble she goes straight after them without thinking and usually gets herself into trouble especially if that person is being used as bait in a trap for her) and Reala (she still cares about him even if she has to fight him).
Likes: Making friends, helping NiGHTS, other renigade Nightmaren, having fun, her freedom, teasing NiGHTS and Owl (especially Owl), her powers, daydreaming, Playing with the Nightopians, Singing (she has a great singing voice!).
Dislikes: Wizeman, evil Nightmaren and all bad guys and bullies
Story: Illusia was created at the same time as NiGHTS and Reala but turned out to be more like NiGHTS than Reala. Eventually she goes into hiding because she finds out that Wizeman plans to do the same thing to her as he was plainning to do to NiGHTS during Journey of Dreams. After hiding in Nightmare for a while she heard of NiGHTS rebellion and reunites with him in Nightopia and tries to help him protect Nightopia while learning how to do just that with her powers and ablilitys with her older brother's teaching. She wishes that she and NiGHTS could get Reala on their side but knows that that might be impossible but ever the optimistic she keeps trying. (Note: this is entierly different than what happens to her during my fanfic but I thought that it might fit the RPG a bit better this way than what I'm doing in my fanfic.)

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
I saw this exact same profile in REQUiEM of Dreams...
And the link didn't work THERE, either. XD
Anyway, I'll let you in.
Just promise me you'll patch up the link to the DevArt page, or (Since my comp freezes for a few minutes whenever I go to Deviantart *kicks dialup*) provide a link to the actual image, please.

nightdreamer

nightdreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Reading, Writing, Drawing, embrodery, bead crafts, crocheting and sewing.

Fave books: Redwall series by Brian Jaques, Agatha Christie mysteries, some precise mangas and Harry Potter.

Favorite video games: NiGHTS, Sonic the Hedgehog Games, Mario Brother Games and most mystery, puzzle and RP games.

I have a DeviantART account under the name ChaotixJewels. It has both Sonic and NiGHTS FanArt and FanFics.
Unfortunately the picture is too big to post on the forum but I'd like to e-mail you the pictue since there's a problem with the link as I've found out. As for the links I have no clue what is going on.

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
The problem with the link is that it's shortened by the '...' in the link.

com/art/Il...tmaren-75933653

See?

Anyway, I sent you my email, and I know a free TEMPORARY upload site, so once you send me the pic, I can shrink it a bit and post it up here.

Edit:

We're not in the Transition just yet. You may want to edit the last word ot two of your post. We're still in the jungle. XD

nightdreamer

nightdreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

The problem with the link is that it's shortened by the '...' in the link.

com/art/Il...tmaren-75933653

See?

Anyway, I sent you my email, and I know a free TEMPORARY upload site, so once you send me the pic, I can shrink it a bit and post it up here.

Edit:

We're not in the Transition just yet. You may want to edit the last word ot two of your post. We're still in the jungle. XD

Thanks on both I'll fixt them ASAP! The real link is my feature deveation on http://chaotixjewels.deviantart.com/ if that helps people who are trying to see what she looks like.

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
Well, that saves a bit of time. XD When I tried to open the pic embedded in the email, it was literally

'1%'
*Two minutes later*
'2%'

XD I hate dialup.

nightdreamer

nightdreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

I can understand that. We use to have dial-up too. It's a pain in the butt!

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
Whenever I go to the library, it's like a breath of fresh air. Here, I'm like 'Come on, come on, come on, load already!!'
There, I run outta stuff to do insanely quickly, so I just go to the Discovery Channel site and watch Mythbusters behind-the-scenes stuff, download whatever I can't download here, watch Animé and AMV's on Youtube...
Here, a single 4-minute AMV = a little more than a half-hour of loading time (used to be four minutes of vid in 1 hour, but I discovered the miracle of the Youtube Player Beta!)
There, a 4-minute AMV loads in five minutes or less, depending on how many people are on.

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts
*rises from the dead*
I HAVE RETURNED.

And I'm re-joining this RP.

Dealie is that in RP, when I vanished from the forums, Somni had been summoned by a higher-up 'Maren[I wonder /who/ xD] to attend to some 'private business'.

That business was a meeting to hatch a plan for Somni to re-join the group with the intention of stealing NiGHTS.

However, since it seems the apparently now-larger group has beat up Reala[is it for good or is he gunna show up again?], Somni's plans have changed. He's gunna think of a way to try and knock-off each group member. Somehow. He probably won't succeed, but he's sure going to try!

Reposting his BiO with a new ref pic!

Name: iNSOMNiAC

Nickname(s): Somni

Looks: http://leogunbakirus...ee-art-90578726

Special possessions: A small shard of Green Ideya.

Weapons: His claws, horns, and tail. Tail can change length. He can also materialize sharp spikes anywhere on his body. His favorite thing to do is materialize spikes all over himself, and then tackle his foe to the ground in a nice, pointy "hug".

Personality: Very clever, likes to pull pranks on his fellow 'maren every now-and-then. He tends to be a bit snide and condescending to his higher-ups though, which would explain why he's almost always in trouble.

Loves: No one, though it seems he's a bit close to Reala. From his point of view, anyways.

Wants/Wishes: Some lower-class Nightmaren have been spreading the rumor that he plans to try and over-throw...Someone. The rumors vary. But hey, they're just rumors. Right?

Fears/Hates: He hates NiGHTS, as most Nightmaren do. He also despises loud or high-pitched noises, due to his sensitive ears.

Special Abilities: He can partially shape-shift. Such as materializing spikes on his body and lengthening his tail and claws.

Short History: iNSOMNiAC is a level-two Nightmaren who's always following Reala around. If he can't follow Reala, he finds someone else[like Jackle] to suck-up to. He was originally created as a simple Ideya-collector, but quickly proved his worth and jumped up to the higher ranks. He's a bit younger than most 'maren of his rank, but he doesn't mind. Somni has a bit of a 'more-nightmarish-than-thou' attitude that he doesn't try to hide. A while after he reached 2nd-rank, Somni began attempting to form a friendship[or at least some kind of connection] with Reala. Reala, of course, avoided Somni like the plague. However, not too long ago, iNSOMNiAC managed to catch Reala's attention and get the 1st-rank 'maren to sit down and talk with him. The conversation was slow at first, but once Somni mentioned NiGHTS, Reala's interest was piqued. Somni explained how badly he felt for Reala and the other 'marens, and how angry he was at NiGHTS for being so "selfish and heartless". The two Nightmaren discussed various things for the rest of night, and it seems that Reala's accepted Somni's presence ever since. iNSOMNiAC also has a bizzare addiction to Yellow and Green Ideya, causing him to be ruthless to the Dreamers possessing them. [this needs work @@]

Strong enemies: Jackle, who seems to be jealous of Somni's connection with Reala and other higher-up Nightmaren. NiGHTS, who Somni hates with a vicious passion.

Light enemies(more like a friendly rival if anything): Lavish, a low-level, icy 'maren that none of you will see in this RP. XD

Small friendships(Kind of an acquaintance): Reala, some other high-ranking 'maren.

Close friendships: iNSOMNiAC believes he's close with Reala, though it's only in his mind.

Themesong: [Still looking for one. o_o]

Lyrics: [I said I'm still looking! DX]

See you in RP! ;D

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
WELCOME BACK!!

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts
Thankies! I'll try my best not to vanish into thin air this time! >w<

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
Okay!!

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts
EDiT: Ooooh boy. It's going to take a /lot/ of convincing to get Somni back of the group's side, methinks. <<' Eek.

I shall wait to post until another RPer shows up, methinks. =^^=

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, gaming, making bad puns, making comics...I think that's it...gah, my childhood sucks...
Thanks for the PM Deraj. I guess I forgot...eheh...

So here's my fanmaren's profile.

Name: DaYZ
Age: Unknown but assumed to be 14(that's how long ago he was created)
Gender: None but looks like a male and sounds like a female(like NiGHTS)
2nd Level Nightmaren
History: Created as a prototype, DaYZ was loyal to Wizeman until he learned of his wicked plans. He left and was able to evade Wizeman's pursuit and escape to the real world. There, he became nothing more than a ghost of what he once was, and appeared only in the dreams of children who believe in spirits. Because of his transparent appearence and odd personality, he often scares the dreamers by accident. He often is seen weilding the Yellow Ideya of Hope, as he himself hopes for nothing more than friendship. He is also friends with DaRKNES.
Powers: Paraloop, Drill Dash, Flight, Time Warp, Telekinesis
Appearance: Similar to NiGHTS only yellow, orange, silver and blue. Vest color: Blue, red. Jumpsuit colors: Half purple, half green(green side has purple boots and vice versa).
Theme Song: Endless Possibilities(Sonic Unleashed)/Sanctuary(Kingdom Hearts 2)

Name: DaRKNES
1st Level Nightmaren
History: Created as the new Selph only more loyal. Wanting revenge on Wizeman for trapping him in Nightopia, he joins NiGHTS and his friends in their quest to stop Wizeman. But now, a new danger approaches.
Powers: Paraloop, Drill Dash, Flight, Pscho Wave, Confuse Wave, Wave Crash, can change color/go invisible, can change landscape to his advantage, can copy identities, controls water(explains the Wave Crash...)
Appearance: Like NiGHTS. Orange with yellow stripes. Jumpsuit is purple, vest is orange with gold trim, blue emerald in his chest, and green, orange, and red boots.
Theme Song: Dreams of An Absolution

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users