Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Community Status Updates

Photo

MidniteAndBeyond

Gonna be sending JoD to StevenVlog pretty soon. Hope he likes it!
Oct 14 2012 03:39 PM
Photo

MidgitLD

What do you mean that GRADUATION IS A WEEK AWAY?!
Oct 11 2012 07:32 AM
Photo

Thoughtcrime82

Long time lurker, first time poster. Great to see I'm not the only one who loves this game.
Oct 10 2012 02:52 PM
Photo

NiiGHTS

Hi charlie.
Well, back when I played the game in 96/97 the internet was still relatively new. There was nothing really about NiGHTS on the net back then. Gaming magazines were still the in thing and I did write into several game magazines with my scores when they had competitons. It was very competitive as well...there were some really good scores by Japanese players...
Oct 08 2012 07:31 PM
Photo

charlieNiiGHTS

Hey NiiGHTS, when you played the Saturn back in the day did you post scores on the scoreattack website? I'm just wondering if I know ya from the good ol days
Oct 08 2012 01:13 PM
Photo
Photo

sapphire

Oh, that In MY Dreams competition ends tomorrow? Crap...
Oct 04 2012 07:47 PM
Photo

MidniteAndBeyond

I just now realized that every single video I've ever made so far has been recorded with the Mac's built in mic and not the mic in the headset I was wearing the entire time..............................I tested it out with the headset and the quality sounds perfect and it actually sounds a bit more like my real voice...................pumpkins.
Oct 01 2012 01:13 AM
Photo

MidniteAndBeyond

About 50% done with my entry for TRiPPY's contest. It's coming along pretty good actually! It'll probably be up around Wednesday.
Sep 29 2012 06:20 PM
Photo

^_^ Go DreamerNickbot

Happy Birthday ^-^
Sep 24 2012 03:15 PM
Photo

^_^ Go DreamerEZEKiAL

Im really glad to hear you are doing ok. And no it is ok Im sorry again, So much is going on its a bit difficult to get online like I wish
Sep 24 2012 03:08 PM
Photo

RadicalDreamerNoctourne Wonderland

Why thank you. :) It was one of my favorite games on the N64. I like yours, too. Very cool.
Sep 23 2012 11:33 PM
Photo

Noctourne WonderlandRadicalDreamer

I must say, I love your avatar.
Sep 23 2012 02:34 AM
Photo

MidniteAndBeyond

Got a beautiful idea for the contest. But I gotta work hard to make it a reality.
Sep 20 2012 07:59 PM
Photo

MidniteAndBeyond

What is the reason for everything that happens?
Sep 17 2012 09:21 PM