Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Community Status Updates

Photo

MidniteAndBeyond

IF YOU WANNA WIN PAPER MARIO STICKER STAR FOR THE 3DS, CHECK OUT MY SUPER MARIO RPG ART CONTEST GOING ON AT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL NOW! IF YOU KNOW SOMEONE ELSE WHO MIGHT BE INTERESTED, LET THEM KNOW ABOUT IT! SPREAD THE WORD! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnlwfKDj3KM&feature=plcp
Nov 07 2012 02:22 AM
Photo
Photo
Photo

MidniteAndBeyond

I need to dust...I really do!
Oct 20 2012 02:07 PM
Photo

MidniteAndBeyond

Pretend I'm posting this yesterday: 69 DAYS TIL CHRISTMAS!
Oct 17 2012 08:55 PM
Photo

MidniteAndBeyond

The depression always seems worse when you get it right when you're at you're happiest.
Oct 14 2012 11:17 PM
Photo

MidniteAndBeyond

Gonna be sending JoD to StevenVlog pretty soon. Hope he likes it!
Oct 14 2012 03:39 PM
Photo

MidniteAndBeyond

I just now realized that every single video I've ever made so far has been recorded with the Mac's built in mic and not the mic in the headset I was wearing the entire time..............................I tested it out with the headset and the quality sounds perfect and it actually sounds a bit more like my real voice...................pumpkins.
Oct 01 2012 01:13 AM
Photo

MidniteAndBeyond

About 50% done with my entry for TRiPPY's contest. It's coming along pretty good actually! It'll probably be up around Wednesday.
Sep 29 2012 06:20 PM
Photo

MidniteAndBeyond

Got a beautiful idea for the contest. But I gotta work hard to make it a reality.
Sep 20 2012 07:59 PM
Photo

MidniteAndBeyond

What is the reason for everything that happens?
Sep 17 2012 09:21 PM
Photo

MidniteAndBeyond

Am I the only one sick of seeing Gamgnam Style everywhere?
Sep 17 2012 08:16 PM
Photo

MidniteAndBeyond

Grandmas should not be allowed to say the word "sexy".
Sep 16 2012 06:49 PM
Photo

MidniteAndBeyond

I hate being half way to GameStop and then realizing that I smell REALLY bad! But anyway! I just pre-ordered the Deluxe Wii U with Nintendo Land, Pikmin 3, LEGO City: Undercover, and Sonic & Allstars Racing: Transformed. November 18th cannot come soon enough!
Sep 14 2012 09:02 PM
Photo

MidniteAndBeyond

The Wii U Press Conference. Was. AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! Absolutely phenomenal! I can't wait for all the amazing games coming out! When is the Wii U coming out? What is the price? What are the launch games? Well they're all right here!!! (just tell them you're over 18 to see it. There's really no point in an age restriction. But prepare to be amazed! This beats E3 by a LONG shot! http://www.nintendo.com/wiiu/preview...
Sep 13 2012 11:30 PM