Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Community Status Updates

Photo

MidniteAndBeyond

New BG! Nice job, TRiPPY! It'll take some time for me to get used to it after the other one being there for so long.
Jul 20 2012 11:42 AM
Photo

MidniteAndBeyond

My laptop is back! Hopefullt I won't break it again.
Jul 19 2012 10:46 PM
Photo

MidniteAndBeyond

My laptop is back! Hopefullt I won't break it again.
Jul 19 2012 10:46 PM
Photo

MidniteAndBeyond

It's time for the 1st annual "MidniteAndBeyond's Art Contest"! I'm giving away a copy of Pokémon Black 2! Here's the video explaining all the rules! Please please pleeeeeeease! Spread this video around like a virus! Let as many people know that this is real!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkSmpfsBoLg&feature=youtu.be
Jul 17 2012 10:38 PM
Photo

MidniteAndBeyond

Happy 16th Birthday, NiGHTS!
Jul 05 2012 04:29 AM
Photo

MidniteAndBeyond

Happy 16th Birthday, NiGHTS!
Jul 05 2012 04:29 AM
Photo

MidniteAndBeyond

I think I found the problem with my video uploads. I would share them from iMovie which told me I couldn't upload it if it was longer than 15 minutes. So I upload it from Youtube, and now a 15+ minute video is uploading! So no more short parts! Hooray!...unless the test video I'm trying to upload fails or something. Right now I'm uploading a Brawl match recorded at 5 in the morning with me and my friend, Mikey half asleep. If it works, then you can expect longer videos...
Jul 01 2012 04:05 PM
Photo
Photo
Photo

MidniteAndBeyond

Happy Birthday Ritsuko Akizuki!.....oh and Sonic!
Jun 23 2012 11:22 AM
Photo

MidniteAndBeyond

Nintendo Direct brought a WHOLE LOTTA AWESOME LAST NIGHT!!! BE SURE TO CHECK IT OUT!!!
Jun 22 2012 12:16 PM
Photo

MidniteAndBeyond

...Why do TRiPPY and Level 99 appear on my friends list twice? O.o
Jun 21 2012 01:25 AM
Photo

MidniteAndBeyond

Hopefully I can get into the habit of coming on here again. Feel free to drop by and say hi.
Jun 21 2012 01:23 AM