Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Reala5481's Content

There have been 164 items by Reala5481 (Search limited from 04-May 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#59326 What are you listening to right now?

Posted by Reala5481 on 03 August 2008 - 09:16 PM in Community Corner

Take The Snow Train - NiGHTS into dreams

Been awhile since I've listened to the soundtrack for NiD. :D;

#18102 Your Random JOD though of the day?

Posted by Reala5481 on 24 September 2007 - 08:19 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I still hope that reala decides to become a good guy. If so, Then i'll understand the dreams i've been having...

#18334 Your Random JOD though of the day?

Posted by Reala5481 on 26 September 2007 - 05:36 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Obs. Here, have some sunglasses :blink:

Random thought of the day: I want some merchandise.

That would be awesome!

#18021 Your Random JOD though of the day?

Posted by Reala5481 on 24 September 2007 - 05:13 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Here's my thought of the day: Will reala die? Or will he join NiGHTS? I hope he joins NiGHTS...

#19197 DAY 4 - REALA REVEALED

Posted by Reala5481 on 02 October 2007 - 05:36 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Mmmmmm... Reala's voice... i strangly have a feeling it will be like Gollums O_O; Dear sweet lord NO.
[/quote]NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

#20765 DAY 4 - REALA REVEALED

Posted by Reala5481 on 14 October 2007 - 04:12 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I'm looking forward to hearing Reala in japanese. He'll probably sound the best that way.

#20861 DAY 4 - REALA REVEALED

Posted by Reala5481 on 14 October 2007 - 08:43 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Uhh...Sorry, But i do not believe that Reala's a nazi. Last i checked, Nazi Nightmaren don't rescue dreamers.

#20773 DAY 4 - REALA REVEALED

Posted by Reala5481 on 14 October 2007 - 04:36 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

:P Go Dreamer)-->
QUOTE(^_^ Go Dreamer @ Oct 13 2007, 09:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah me too! And ofcourse Reala will sound best in Japanese!! ^.~ I strongly prefer to play games in Japanese anyway, the voice acting is so much better and, also it aids me while I'm learning Japanese! ^_^

But I really hope Reala's voice doesn't sound to bad in english either! Because games that are english dub majority of the time seem to have bad voice acting especially when it comes to Sega! T_T[/quote]Very much agreed.

#19258 DAY 4 - REALA REVEALED

Posted by Reala5481 on 02 October 2007 - 08:01 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Something like this? Sega should prolly kidnap this guy. Hes not accual VA of Alucard but he could do, I think ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vThy4rTiGP8...ted&search=

^_^ Uhh...That...Doesn't...Work...

#18251 DAY 4 - REALA REVEALED

Posted by Reala5481 on 26 September 2007 - 12:31 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I've been searching for a man.
All across Japan
Just to find to find my Samurai
Someone who is strong
And still a little shy.
Yes I need, I need my Samurai.

Oh geez gods! Now I am going to think of this song when I see him.

However...am I the only one that doesn't have the samurai feeling when I see Reala? I don't see enough elements in there for me to make that connection. I don't know. I'm wired though.

What song is that? Who made it?

#18027 DAY 4 - REALA REVEALED

Posted by Reala5481 on 24 September 2007 - 05:44 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

DUDE I luuuuv that samurai look! :lol:

#23919 1UP JoD news all week! :)

Posted by Reala5481 on 06 November 2007 - 05:11 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

D: It's hawt and you know it! NiGHTS secretly does Reala's nails for him. >.>

:( *Screams in utter horror* I'M HAVING A HORRIFYING NIGHTMARE!! SOMEONE WAKE ME UP RIGHT NOW!!!

#23913 1UP JoD news all week! :)

Posted by Reala5481 on 06 November 2007 - 04:56 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Those pian pictures looks like testing grounds.

and...

Posted Image

Pink nails? Reala gets manicures. :(

Pink...Nails...? Black...Lipstick...? NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! MY WORST NIGHTMARE'S COMING TRUE! IT CAN'T BE!!

#24189 1UP JoD news all week! :)

Posted by Reala5481 on 07 November 2007 - 11:15 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I can't watch it. My comp hates me... <_<

#24581 1UP JoD news all week! :)

Posted by Reala5481 on 10 November 2007 - 05:30 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Still can't get my comp to let me watch the vids... <_<

#17719 Ever encounter NiGHTS?

Posted by Reala5481 on 21 September 2007 - 08:07 PM in Dream Discussion

Recently had a dream in which I had my first encounter with him... kinda. There was this young girl, looked about 10-11, walking about in a bedroom. These sparkles surrounded by a pale purple-pink light appeared, and began moving about. Then they started to swirl and take shape, and NiGHTS manifested himself. He was see-through though, not solid. He flew around her and stopped to face her, his back to the window and night sky beyond it. He held his right hand out to her, which she hesitantly reached out and touched. At this point I had just been watching from 3rd person, then I started feeling what she was feeling. She got this feeling of calmness and happiness, and could "feel" him... can't describe that feeling with words though. He smiled, bowed and kissed her hand *aww* and she got the biggest smile on her face I've ever seen. lol And he spoke, though his voice wasn't what I had pictured, but wasn't off by much. It was male, but had a semi-deep, elegant tone to it. Was lovely listening to him talk~ He said something about... " I have heard you calling my name, and so, here I am " or something like that. Then the dream ended. >: *sadness* Was still amazing though, even if he wasn't interacting with me directly. XD He's so graceful... it's entrancing just watching him move, especially with all those SPARKLIES. .__.

WHY CAN'T I HAVE A DREAM LIKE THAT!!?

#27094 Ever encounter NiGHTS?

Posted by Reala5481 on 25 November 2007 - 05:59 AM in Dream Discussion

*waaaaaaants to draaaaaaaw Reala5481's dreeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam* 83 ..... *but really probably shouldn't, since it'll probably be put off forever*

Oooohh! That's a great idea! Too bad that i can't draw to save my soul... :blink: :blink:

#17963 Ever encounter NiGHTS?

Posted by Reala5481 on 23 September 2007 - 06:15 PM in Dream Discussion

Cause you don't eat enough candy :P
Just think about it before bed,...alot. Might work. I got it to work and oooh boy, my first dream with Reala was born. XD

Yeah, you're right. I'll try it! Thanks for the advice! Wait, What was YOUR dream?

#20817 Ever encounter NiGHTS?

Posted by Reala5481 on 14 October 2007 - 03:29 PM in Dream Discussion

I suggest you two check out this thread, people have shared tips there.

Arigato!! *Bows*

#20722 Ever encounter NiGHTS?

Posted by Reala5481 on 13 October 2007 - 11:17 PM in Dream Discussion

For some reason, I just can't seem to have a dream about NiGHTS... ;) This time, I dreamed that i was lost in a huge castle and all of a sudden, This puffy-type creature came out of nowhere and started chasing me! It chased me all the way to the throne room. Then, Just as it cornered me, Something flew out of nowhere and grabbed it, Then tossed it outside a huge window. I then realized that the one who had just rescued me was Reala! :blink: As i stared at him in shock, He flew up to me, Picked me up in his arms, And said: "Are you alright, My princess?". When i heard him say that, I gasped and blushed. And he smiled at me and kissed my forehead. Then i woke up...

NOTE: Next time, I won't alter someone's advice and eat lots of chocolate instead of candy. Maybe THEN i'll finally have a dream about NiGHTS! Or maybe it's just that i'm in love with Reala and i don't realize it...No wait, Maybe HE'S the one who's in love with me! I dunno... :huh:

#17534 Ever encounter NiGHTS?

Posted by Reala5481 on 19 September 2007 - 08:50 PM in Dream Discussion

Never really saw NiGHTS in my dreams, The only maren i've ever seen is reala for some reason...I keep having these dreams over and over again where he flies up to me out of nowhere Then he reaches out to me and just stands there, And every time i try to reach for him everything goes black, And then i hear him call my name in a desperate voice. Then my dream ends...

#20756 Ever encounter NiGHTS?

Posted by Reala5481 on 14 October 2007 - 03:55 AM in Dream Discussion

Onegai??! *Bows*

#18103 Ever encounter NiGHTS?

Posted by Reala5481 on 24 September 2007 - 08:21 PM in Dream Discussion

This dream was cool becuase I was NiGHTS in it. :). The "hair and horn" theory was used. We werent wearing the hats. Um......>_> Reala was nice to me...Realy nice...*cough*

Uhh...Okay... :)

#18335 Ever encounter NiGHTS?

Posted by Reala5481 on 26 September 2007 - 05:38 PM in Dream Discussion

I don't think it is.

#18195 Ever encounter NiGHTS?

Posted by Reala5481 on 25 September 2007 - 07:02 PM in Dream Discussion

^_^ Go Dreamer)-->
QUOTE(^_^ Go Dreamer @ Sep 24 2007, 02:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I encountered NiGHTS in my dreams about a month ago! As soon as my dream began I awoke and I was locked in a cage! And I remember seeing Wizeman, and he said something to me in a yelling tone that scared me half to death but I couldn't understand him. I just remember feeling really scared and I began to cry. then, after Wizeman left from the room I remember hearing a soft male voice calling my name. the voice called my name again. I remember looking up and there he was! NiGHTS! I remember asking himhow did he know my name and if he was real, but he just looked at me and smiled And I smiled back. Then he spoke to me and told me he was here to save me. Then out of no where he grew these long claws and took one slash at the cage and it broke, Then I fell out. I remember screaming as I fell because I have a fear of hieghts, but NiGHTS caught me in his arms and told me that as long as I'm with him I won't have to fear falling, because he will always catch me, then he had told me to close my eyes until we get to Nightopia. When I closed my eyes all I could hear were some really scary growling sounds and the wind rushing by very quickly, I remember one of the growling sounds were so loud that it scared me and made me scream, then I could feel NiGHTS hold me closer as we were flying. But soon after those scary sounds turned into birds chirping. Then I remember when I opened my eyes we were there in Nightopia! It was very beautiful! After we got there NiGHTS landed in some beautiful flower field. Then he let me down, And I remember being so happy and I gave NiGHTS a huge hug and thanked him for saving me, and to my surprise he hugged me back. Then the dream just jumped to us sitting under a tree and I remember him looking at me and smiling, But then for some reason I started to feel sad. He stopped smiling and asked me whats wrong, and I began to cry and I said that I wish I could stay there forever with him. Then I ask if I will ever see him again. But he smiled, then I remeber he just grabbed me and began hugging me. Then he whispered into my ear and said he promise we will meet again soon. then everything went black and I woke up!

But the funny thing was when I woke up I had tears in my eyes. I can't explain it.

I dream alot and sometimes my dreams make no sence at all but, that is the first time I encounterd NiGHTS in my dreams. For that whole day I felt sad. and I'm still waiting to meet him again![/quote]Sooooo sweet!