Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Ookami's Content

There have been 388 items by Ookami (Search limited from 05-May 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#60352 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ookami on 14 August 2008 - 08:28 PM in Planning and Advertising

wOOt! That would be me! XD I'll set up my character now and join in.

#60358 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ookami on 14 August 2008 - 09:23 PM in Planning and Advertising

Ok, here goes!

Name:Kiera
Kiera is a quiet little Maren who looks more human than not (though she is full Maren). She has always pictured the waking world and has "dreamed" of going there. Despite her small stature, she is a great fighter and has made many enemies, some of them by mistake. Kiera loves Ideya because of their slight glow but tries to contain herself from stealing them. She has been through Nightmare and on everyone's last nerve more than once. She knew Reala well and the two got along surprisingly well and she soon took a further interest in him from afar. Kiera spends a lot of time in the shadows more than getting involved. She is often hindered by her words, unable to keep herself from saying something she may regret.
Appearance:Kiera, Human look
Race/Species:Maren
Personality:Quiet and ill tempered when pushed too far. She is, for the most part, evil.
Special Abilities:Creating bubbles, that appear harmless but allow her to pull things from other dimensions.
Fears:Blood, spiders, and loud noises.

Let me know if anything should be changed! Also, I hope it's ok if I just jump in! I have an idea, if that's ok.

#60361 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ookami on 14 August 2008 - 09:29 PM in Planning and Advertising

Lol, I saw and that's why I want to jump in!

#60363 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ookami on 14 August 2008 - 09:37 PM in Nightmare

A small black/purple blur came between Droiture and Reala, catching Droiture's scythe with her right hand. "I know you hate him and I know he hurt her but you're wasting time with trying to kill him. Wouldn't it be smarter to help your mother before letting your rage take you completely? Go, tend to her and leave this for another time." She still held the scythe away from Reala.

#60366 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ookami on 14 August 2008 - 09:48 PM in Nightmare

Kiera picked Reala's form from the floor and urged him to leave before he was actually killed. She moved towards Droiture, looking at his mother. "I understand how you feel but you musnt let it get the best of you. You're mother needs you so you can't waste time trying to kill Reala."

#60369 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ookami on 14 August 2008 - 10:11 PM in Nightmare

Kiera gazed at the situation before her for another moment longer before making her way to the door, her hand at her mouth in a nervous act. "I must be honest, you are the most hard headed Maren I have ever had the pleasure of spying on." She realized suddenly that "spying on" may have been an ill choice of words on her part. Everyone here was weary of everyone else, and he was no different, looking at everyone as an enemy unless proven otherwise.

#60373 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ookami on 14 August 2008 - 10:44 PM in Nightmare

Kiera stood in her place, unsceathed by his threat. "Some kind of gentleman you are, threatening a young girl. And yes, I let him get away. And you are blinded by rage when you face him. So we both have our problems. But I will not let you take your rage out on this world. I know he's done you wrong but you can't go around killing people."

#60381 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ookami on 14 August 2008 - 11:34 PM in Nightmare

"Keep in mind, if you try what you did here today again, I will be in your way." Kiera's eyes came to rest on the Maren. "I feel it is proper to at least exchange names. If nothing else. I already know you as Droiture. I am Kiera." Her attention came back to the door. "With someone as hard headed as you, I'm sure we'll be at this crossroads again."

#60386 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ookami on 15 August 2008 - 01:04 AM in Nightmare

Kiera let herself out. "We shall see, my dear." She floated through Nightmare, searching for Reala but only half-heartedly. She wanted to be sure he wasn't dead and just as well, she was bored. "Dear Reala, where have you gone to now?" Kiera looked around her curiously at the world she was in.

#60390 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ookami on 15 August 2008 - 01:32 AM in Nightmare

"You came this close,"Kiera held up her hand, her forefinger and thumb very close together. "This close to actually getting killed this time." Her hand fell back to her side. "I wish you wouldn't be so careless. You're lucky I happened to be so close by as to stop him. If you keep pissing people off-" She trailed off with a heavy sigh. "I guess I shouldn't lecture you." Kiera grinned. "I guess as long as you have me around, you should live."

#60392 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ookami on 15 August 2008 - 01:37 AM in Planning and Advertising

Poor Reala, getting lectured! :)

#60397 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ookami on 15 August 2008 - 01:49 AM in Nightmare

"Of course." Kiera took from her pocket a rolled cloth like material and wrapped it three times around him. "It's no surprise he's so powerful. He was born of you and Angelica." She pulled the bandage tight as to stop the bleeding. "Personally, I think you two should talk. I think you should work something out for a truce, that way it's more than possibly being killed each time you two have a chance encounter."

#60398 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ookami on 15 August 2008 - 01:51 AM in Planning and Advertising

Lol! We'll see about that! :)

#60401 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ookami on 15 August 2008 - 02:07 AM in Nightmare

"Indeed you are. But I doubt that you can't all reach some sort of mutual ground with this..." Kiera moved back to stand in front of Reala again, leaning against a tree. "If nothing else, you need to avoid getting killed. Any chance you could do that for me?" She gave a grin.

#60405 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ookami on 15 August 2008 - 02:21 AM in Nightmare

"Now now, let's not start again, hm? Now, there must be something important to be done then, yes? Otherwise you would have left Jackle in that void." Kiera said. "Maybe we should focus on that and not on the fact that Reala got his ass kicked."

#60408 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ookami on 15 August 2008 - 02:31 AM in Nightmare

Kiera nodded. "He's no pushover. But he is very hard headed and defensive. It helps create big weak points for him but I don't think he even realizes it."

#60410 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ookami on 15 August 2008 - 02:34 AM in Nightmare

"I think I could keep close by him and see what I could find out. Right now, that's really our only choice. I'll get back to you guys later." Kiera quickly vanished into the darkness.

( I g2g for tonight. I'll be back tomorrow! )

#60458 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ookami on 16 August 2008 - 02:59 AM in Nightmare

Kiera bounced around from rocks in the desert, looking for Droiture. She soon came upon his ever tireing form. Her head tilted to the side as she watched him drag himself. "He's going to kill himself if he goes on..." Kiera looked around her in both directions, as if for checking for anyone else in the area. After feeling secure about the area, she let herself come up next to him. "Hey."

#60465 Ven's fanmaren art.- Gallery... o.O Lost count!

Posted by Ookami on 16 August 2008 - 05:35 AM in Creative Stuff!

I love the kiwis! When Dailight told me you had them, I got so excited! ^_^ Kiwis are great and I think you're great for including them!

#60469 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ookami on 16 August 2008 - 07:20 AM in Nightmare

Kiera waved her hand slightly, a small bubble forming before her. She reached into it, pulling out a canteen with water in it. She threw it to him. "Here, before you die from dehydration." Kiera sat a ways from Droiture, watching him.

#60470 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ookami on 16 August 2008 - 07:22 AM in Planning and Advertising

Hey, I joined up on your Sonic site! Start up a new RP on there so I can join in! ^_^

#60502 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ookami on 16 August 2008 - 09:09 PM in Nightmare

Kiera glanced back at TORiAS but turned back to Droiture, wondering if he would trust her enough to accept her canteen. "Yes, I remember." She moved over to check on Droiture's mother, Angelica, making sure that she had not been severly hurt in the earlier commotion.

#60507 Ven's fanmaren art.- Gallery... o.O Lost count!

Posted by Ookami on 16 August 2008 - 09:59 PM in Creative Stuff!

Maybe when you have some extra time, you could do one of my character. ^_^ I do have a picture of what I think she would look like in a full Maren form.
http://i173.photobuc...nightmaren_.jpg

#60510 Ven's fanmaren art.- Gallery... o.O Lost count!

Posted by Ookami on 16 August 2008 - 10:12 PM in Creative Stuff!

I wish I was the one who drew that! I'm actually working on redrawing it, you know, improve my own artwork. I just don't have a scanner to get stuff up. But no, it's not my work. ^_^'

#60511 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ookami on 16 August 2008 - 10:17 PM in Planning and Advertising

Note: I am adding to my character profile, just so you guys can check it out! I'm giving my character more of a Maren look along with her current look!