Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

SuperPian's Content

There have been 8 items by SuperPian (Search limited from 27-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#99480 Mayura's Art Stuffage

Posted by SuperPian on 12 July 2012 - 12:31 AM in Creative Stuff!

I like the slinky one and the Jackle one.

#99385 NiGHTS manga

Posted by SuperPian on 08 July 2012 - 11:33 PM in Creative Stuff!

I've got more sketches right here. Please tell me what you think.

#99358 Campaign SUCCESS

Posted by SuperPian on 08 July 2012 - 02:08 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

What would be better to get, a ps3 or an xbox 360? I really want this game!

#99315 NiGHTS manga

Posted by SuperPian on 06 July 2012 - 01:07 PM in Creative Stuff!

It looks like you're using paint as of now, and that's a damn shame. GIMP is much better, and free. You might even want to try out the demo of adobe illustrator.

Actually, I am using GIMP, I'm just not good with coloring, and inking it digitally.

I just have a question and I don't want it to come off as rude, but why "manga" as opposed to "comic?"

I've always understood manga as referring to comics that were originally published in Japan. The term just throws me for a loop.

To me manga is more of a style, everything is different, and american comics are normally in color, while manga are in black and white.

Does anyone have a picture of the ideya palace I can use as a reference?

#99295 NiGHTS manga

Posted by SuperPian on 06 July 2012 - 01:36 AM in Creative Stuff!

I've got more information and pictures right here.

#99161 NiGHTS manga

Posted by SuperPian on 28 June 2012 - 11:59 PM in Creative Stuff!

I haven't got a storyline, I'm still thinking about how it should go and everything.

#99157 NiGHTS manga

Posted by SuperPian on 28 June 2012 - 10:55 PM in Creative Stuff!

Sorry about the double post but I wanted y'all to see what I got for the cover.
Posted Image
I know its not that good I rushed it then inked and colored it using my tablet. Please tell me what you think. I really need to think about how the characters will look and stuff about them.

#99154 NiGHTS manga

Posted by SuperPian on 24 June 2012 - 09:33 PM in Creative Stuff!

I was thinking about making a NiGHTS manga, probably with new characters. Ideas for it would be nice like stuff about the dreamers, if NiGHTS should have a new costume, or new nightmarens.