Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

DiSCORD's Content

There have been 27 items by DiSCORD (Search limited from 30-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#38762 What's your favorite Minion?

Posted by DiSCORD on 29 January 2008 - 09:35 AM in Poll Area

Shleep, cause I love to sleep and there just so cute and confey looking.

#38759 William or Helen?

Posted by DiSCORD on 29 January 2008 - 09:19 AM in Poll Area

I voted William, he seems emotionally stronger than Helen, a little brighter to... Overall I just like his desighn better.

#38758 NiGHTS or Reala?

Posted by DiSCORD on 29 January 2008 - 09:15 AM in Poll Area

I'm A Reala fan! I like the creepyness of him and his "down to duity" attatude. I would like to hang around him because NiGHTS seems to cheery for me, and what he shape shifts into frightens me in a diffrent way that Reala does. 0.o I'd sooner get my arm bitten off by Reala than to ride the NiGHTS coaster or boat...*shudders*

#38757 Ideya Quick Quiz

Posted by DiSCORD on 29 January 2008 - 09:07 AM in Poll Area

I got the red one... I think I got this one because i'm to stubbern to back down and I feel that I'm incharge all the time... Or at least try to be incharge 0.o... Spiders don't scare me.

#38756 HORNS or HAT?

Posted by DiSCORD on 29 January 2008 - 08:59 AM in Poll Area

Even though his horn/hat thingies move in the wind I still say horns because I have always believed them to be. and It would be so cool!!

#38755 What is Your Fan Maren(s) Gender

Posted by DiSCORD on 29 January 2008 - 08:55 AM in Poll Area

My marens are mostly female (4) expect for one who is in the same catagory as nights and one male...

#38753 Reala's new design?

Posted by DiSCORD on 29 January 2008 - 08:51 AM in Poll Area

Well yep... I do really like his new costume but the bats should have been left to Morgan (from darkstalkers) and I liked his Gold claw like hands better... But becides that he is wonderful looking.

#38751 Favorite New Boss

Posted by DiSCORD on 29 January 2008 - 08:46 AM in Poll Area

Well for me, even though she was a hard fight I love Bomamba ^^ She is a cat and a witch. Two of my fav things, I also love the way she looks, Like me she is a Crazy cat lady ^^.

#38738 Ai's NiGHTSwork

Posted by DiSCORD on 29 January 2008 - 04:56 AM in Creative Stuff!

Oh~! I like DiSCORD~!

We could... Do an Arttrade~! n_n <3333

That sounds like a lot of fun! Shall we?

#37565 Ai's NiGHTSwork

Posted by DiSCORD on 25 January 2008 - 05:10 AM in Creative Stuff!

Oh my I realy like your maren TRiCK, he kinda reminds me of my maren DiSCORD just cause of the black and green ^^. Could I draw him some time?

#37003 Aura's Fanart

Posted by DiSCORD on 22 January 2008 - 05:07 AM in Creative Stuff!

Woah she is very cute. ^^ Her maren form is cute also. I hope she doesn't bite ^^

#36373 Chlorine Art

Posted by DiSCORD on 19 January 2008 - 06:51 AM in Creative Stuff!

Ummm... I have fallen for your art. Its so detailed and I love the twists you put on NiGHTS and Reala.. The last one "the one of the both of them made my heart skip a beat. Is there a way that you can teach me to draw Reala well? Every time I draw him he comes out all cuteisy like. I would love to leard to draw Reala properly, cause I can draw NiGHTS just fine...

#36028 My NightMerrens ^^

Posted by DiSCORD on 17 January 2008 - 05:09 AM in Creative Stuff!

Aww, thank you! I'm glad you like it!

You don't have to draw me anything, only if you really want to.
*Hugs*
I was happy to help. :)

Ok ^^ If you do cange your mind PM me and I'll draw something for you ^^

#35906 Guardian Spirit

Posted by DiSCORD on 16 January 2008 - 07:29 AM in Dream Discussion

I know that it might sound wierd but, in most if not all of my fearful or troublesome dreams my gaurdian almost always steers me away from trouble. In my dream for example, one dream I had, I was in a rather large room with metal indrustrel walls and an ice floor and celing. It looked really fun to slide on (i was playing) and all these people came into the room and started to have fun to. At first is was ok untill some one grabed me from around the waist and draged me out of the room, while I was looking at the people I saw the ice was begning to melt and crack. Just after whoever carried me out and closed the door, the ice on the celing broke and floaded the room with water, the door was glass so I saw every thing. When I looked back to see who saved me I was drobed and I saw darknes and heard a voice. I think it said something like, "Becareful you'll drown in your mind if you don't wake up."
it was the strangest dream I ever had to par. I wonder who my gaurdian is.

Another non dream experince that I had was at my father's friend's plece on the 15th floor apartment building. We were going to use the elivator to go to the ground level to go out for the afternoon. I was about 12 years old at that time. I happly skiped twards the elivator because I was excited to se more of the city, because I grew up on a farm. Just as the doors opened to the elivator I felt this dizzy feeling like i suddenly lost my connection to the contious world, I felt someone hold my hand and tell me that it wasn't a way to the ground level. when I snaped back to reality I stoped my dad and his friends from going inside and shure enough half way down when the elavator left withput us one of the cables snaped and it fell.

I do believe that it was the same gaurdian in both situations.

#35905 Headaches!

Posted by DiSCORD on 16 January 2008 - 07:07 AM in Dream Discussion

Uggg... I don't know how many times I woke up with a major headache/ migrain.
For one thing your pellow(s) might be holding your head up to high streching your neck causing the blood to run poorly. Or just over sleeping (I use to do that way to much in the summer).

For me I find (and was the anwser to it for me) that my room was way to quiet so as I fell to sleep I could hear the bload rushing thru my veins in my ears and as I fell deeper into a sleep it became louder as my sences rose. It sounded almost like a terriable ringing noise. Lately I have my raido playing some static on a quiet volume. I still wake up with headaches sometimes though :o
I hope that i could help a little.

#35900 My NightMerrens ^^

Posted by DiSCORD on 16 January 2008 - 06:03 AM in Creative Stuff!

PAWLiNA. :o

That is one very cute name!! *huggs* I'll use it! ^^ Would you like a gift art for helping me?

#35696 My NightMerrens ^^

Posted by DiSCORD on 15 January 2008 - 02:01 AM in Creative Stuff!

What about....Trickeko?

That is kinda cute.

#35687 Hellow ^^

Posted by DiSCORD on 15 January 2008 - 01:18 AM in Introduce Yourself

Welcome! Im Kitsune, and I hope you have a nice time here! ^^

Hellw and thank you, I'm shure that I'll like it here.

#35686 My NightMerrens ^^

Posted by DiSCORD on 15 January 2008 - 01:16 AM in Creative Stuff!

She is really cute. ^.^

Thank you ^^ she needs a name though... Maybe I'll make a voting poll on it?

#35682 Hellow ^^

Posted by DiSCORD on 15 January 2008 - 01:15 AM in Introduce Yourself

Hello,i'm Inubu.Welcome,your artwork is lovley!I also like your maren. :)

Thank you very Much ^^ I feel happy here.

Welcome! Cute fan Maren :)

And, sorry to hear about the fate of your Saturn..

Yeah... my saturn had a crule fate... with my NiGHTS game inside it *whimpers*

#35680 Pian help please?

Posted by DiSCORD on 15 January 2008 - 01:08 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Heh, yeah it is a bit luck based. Gotta keep an eye out for such.. There's also some other things, like the King Pian..

Woah there is so much that I don't know. maybe I should look at a FAQ or something. I love Pians almost as much as chao.

#35676 My NightMerrens ^^

Posted by DiSCORD on 15 January 2008 - 12:38 AM in Creative Stuff!

Hi I want to ask a question and I;m hoping to find a wonderfull name for my baby/ newest Nightmerren. I have een tempararley calling her whiskers but I need better name for her.

She is like a mix Between Jackle and Bonamba *not her parents of course* she is very cat like but talks with human words. She looks up to Wiseman as a father like figure but she is not very obedent but she doesn't deny him like NiGHTS.
Can someone please help me with a name?

Posted Image
Posted Image

#35671 Newbie Alert!

Posted by DiSCORD on 15 January 2008 - 12:18 AM in Introduce Yourself

Hellow ^^ I'm new here to. I like doodling to maybe we can do art trades together sometime.

#35670 Pian help please?

Posted by DiSCORD on 15 January 2008 - 12:15 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Having a Nightmaren in the garden alarms them, but will not change them. What will, however, is Drill Dashing a Minion Nightmaren in a regular stage into a Nightopian; The Nightopian will then hatch an egg that will become a Mepian. Mepians are Pians that have Nightmaren characteristics. They're neat.

In case you didn't know about Mepians.

Thank you for telling me. It sounds to me that they might me a little hard to catch if the Minion lands somewhere you can't get to. But a Moth one *from Delight City* would be very cute I'd think.

#35668 Hellow ^^

Posted by DiSCORD on 15 January 2008 - 12:03 AM in Introduce Yourself

Hello all,

I decided to join here to be with other fellow NiGHTS fans, and no worries I read the rules before posting. ^^ I'm not a bad noobie, I just can be a little ditsy sometimes.
I've been a NiGHTS fan for about 10 years and have only played the first two levels of NiGHTS into Dreams. My SEGA-satern had a very short lifespan around my father. He hates me playing video-games.

OK my name is Stacey. I'm 22 years old and live in Ontario, Canada, My favorite things to do are drawing and making fan work, swimming, watching nature documentaries, playing videogames, and going on very long walks. I have a couple of fan Nights characters. My Main one is Discord. I will post pictures of them in the fan works section a little later. Or if you wish you can look at them here. ^^ http://fluffykittonm...deviantart.com/
http://fluffy.kitton....sheezyart.com/
Thank you, I look forward to chatting and getting to know people here ^^