Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

MYSTiCCOOKiE's Content

There have been 59 items by MYSTiCCOOKiE (Search limited from 30-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#57539 flash animusic

Posted by MYSTiCCOOKiE on 15 July 2008 - 09:02 PM in Creative Stuff!

This is really amazing! I can't stop watching it, and great choice of song too. I hope you continue it, I'd love to see more!
Great work so far!

#46317 DiGi and I's costumes for Auchi 08'/NO! 2010!

Posted by MYSTiCCOOKiE on 07 April 2008 - 12:09 PM in Cosplay Zone

The only use I can think of for flour is for very basic paper mache? xD You know the old, flour + water = glue kind of thing. (hey did anybody used to watch Old bear and friends or something...I think it was zebra fell into flour and they tried to wash it off and it turned into glue...it always reminds me of that. Haha a bit random)
If thats what your doing then I'm guessing your making bases for hats or maybe mascot heads using balloons...

Gah I have no idea, you're not giving us much to work with here xD
I really wanna know now...

#45187 My first attempt at model making

Posted by MYSTiCCOOKiE on 29 March 2008 - 08:52 AM in Creative Stuff!

Thats very very good for a first model ^^ I'd say paper mache isn't the easiest to work with and you still managed to get a lot of detail in there. I love the way his face turned out ^^ Great job!

#44210 Our fun day at SEGA in London!

Posted by MYSTiCCOOKiE on 19 March 2008 - 09:50 AM in Cosplay Zone

Great photos!! It looks like you guys had so much fun! I wish I could have been there! Ah well maybe next year...or was this a sort of once in a lifetime event? D: Oh well I WILL get to meet you guys sometime! xD

#42846 ATTENTION ALL UK COSPLAYERS! SEGA NEEDS YOU.

Posted by MYSTiCCOOKiE on 02 March 2008 - 11:06 PM in Cosplay Zone

So there is absolutely no chance the date could be moved then? *clinging to straws*

Bah it's such a shame D; It really is an unfortunate date. For some reason my uni has weird easter holiday dates that are earlier than everybody elses, so I'm on holiday then. But that means I'm at home. v.v
And why a Tuesday morning of all days of the week?? That so random! xD

If it was some other time I'd skip uni and be on the first megabus to London! D: Gah this is really annoying me since I really would like to meet Trippy and Digi and everybody else who is coming! That and I haven't had a chance to cosplay for 2 years D:

</privaterantover>

#42793 ATTENTION ALL UK COSPLAYERS! SEGA NEEDS YOU.

Posted by MYSTiCCOOKiE on 02 March 2008 - 11:27 AM in Cosplay Zone

Ah I'm so upset I can't be there for this! D: Of course it has to be right then when I'm at home in Germany again D; Otherwise I would so have come and worn my Harle (from Chrono Cross) costume! Gah I can't believe I'm missing out on this!! *wails*

Anyways hope everybody who gets to go has a great time and I'll keep my eye on the news that day xD

#37035 SHOW 06 IS UP

Posted by MYSTiCCOOKiE on 22 January 2008 - 07:16 PM in [ARCHiVED] Misc

Great show again! I'm currently stuck doing a tonload of coursework and your show really kept me going xD

Just wanted to say that CITV has it's own channel if you have freeview (somewhere near the back), where I think it runs almost all day? I'd watch it for you, but alas, I have no time this week D:

#34705 MC's Reala Sculpture

Posted by MYSTiCCOOKiE on 08 January 2008 - 08:36 PM in Creative Stuff!

Thanks so much for adding him to the site TRiPPY! And for using him as the new update pic! :blink: (sorry a bit late, was moving back to England)

#34165 BIIIIG Fanmaren project

Posted by MYSTiCCOOKiE on 04 January 2008 - 10:25 PM in Creative Stuff!

I love the sound of this project! I'll be sending you my ref for MAGPiE via PM! ^^

#33940 Kato Artwork

Posted by MYSTiCCOOKiE on 03 January 2008 - 10:06 PM in Creative Stuff!

WOW! That was amazingly fast and amazingly good! She looks amazing! Thank you so much! :3
I think I'll go watch you on DA!

#33899 Kato Artwork

Posted by MYSTiCCOOKiE on 03 January 2008 - 07:07 PM in Creative Stuff!

Ah yea sorry about that xD

But thank you! I can't wait to see it!

#33867 Kato Artwork

Posted by MYSTiCCOOKiE on 03 January 2008 - 04:32 PM in Creative Stuff!

I really love your art! You have such a clean and crisp style! Which program do you use?

If you feel like it could you maybe draw my Maren MAGPiE? If not thats fine xD
Posted Image

#33856 MC's Reala Sculpture

Posted by MYSTiCCOOKiE on 03 January 2008 - 03:55 PM in Creative Stuff!

Thank youuu! <_< I'm so glad!

Purg: Hm I wouldn't be able to even take any commissions until May/June due to course work...and I guess it really would depend on what you would want me to make, how big, how detailed and all that. If you really are interested...pm me sometime? ^^

#33454 MC's Reala Sculpture

Posted by MYSTiCCOOKiE on 02 January 2008 - 10:23 AM in Creative Stuff!

Thank you again! I'm glad you all like it! xD

It's a tough one deciding if I should keep him or not...

#33101 MC's Reala Sculpture

Posted by MYSTiCCOOKiE on 31 December 2007 - 12:06 PM in Creative Stuff!

Thank you! :) All of your comments make me so happy! ^^

Uhobi: Thank you! Thats really nice of you! Yeah the painting was terribly fiddley...
Hmm I can't really say how much he cost to make, because I live in a really crafty household and most of the things I used I had lying around. The Paperclay was left over from an old project. The paints all belong to my Dad. If I had to have bought things new I guess it could have been quite a lot, but as it was maybe 10-15 pounds?

PRiNCE: The squishy purple ball sounds intriguing...but no thanks ;3

Lady Twinkle: Ah yes I thought it was something like that. But the latex and resin would be so expensive it wouldn't really be worth it...that and I'm hopeless at making molds! xD

Captain: Thank you!! Glad you like it! :D

TehLazyOne: Thanks for your lovely comment. I've seen your awesome sculptures so that means a lot to me. Your Jackle one is absolutely stunning! Thank you so much and I really look forward to seeing more of your sculptures!

#32936 MC's Reala Sculpture

Posted by MYSTiCCOOKiE on 30 December 2007 - 06:53 PM in Creative Stuff!

DAiLiGHT : Hehe no thanks ^^ I would be hoping for more than that. I work in euros or pounds anyways and the dollar is not really worth much against them... D:

If anybody is interested in offering please do so over PM. I'm not saying I wil accept anything just really seeing if there is interest. Thanks!

TRAViS: Thank you! Yes it does look like that! xD I hadn't noticed! Including the base he's around 13 inches (33cm)

#32927 MC's Reala Sculpture

Posted by MYSTiCCOOKiE on 30 December 2007 - 05:45 PM in Creative Stuff!

Thanks for the lovely comments guys! ^^

DAiLiGHT: He hasn't got a set price...I'm more open to offers. But I don't think I'll let him go that easliy ^^'

Lady Twinkle: I'm not quite sure what you mean by Garage Kit? So I wouldn't know how to make one! xD'

#32926 What is Your Fan Maren(s) Gender

Posted by MYSTiCCOOKiE on 30 December 2007 - 05:41 PM in Poll Area

My maren MAGPiE is female ^^ I wasn't sure at first, but she quite definately is xD

#32899 MC's Reala Sculpture

Posted by MYSTiCCOOKiE on 30 December 2007 - 03:47 PM in Creative Stuff!

Hurray a Reala Model! :3

Posted Image

When Trippy first put up the Craft page, I was inspired to make my own model after I saw the amazing japanese Nights one. I basically started this in June or so? And finished him abot 2 days ago xD

The sculpting probably took the longest, I worked on it for about 3 weeks or so...and then I had to leave him in Germany while I went back to study in England. But I decided I would finish him in the christmas holidays.

He's got a wire frame inside him and I used Paperclay for the sculpting, my fingers a wire sculpting tool some toothpicks and a lot of sandpaper. And he's painted with acrylics.

Now that he's finished I'm not really sure what to do with him...maybe I'll sell him if anybody is interested xD

I'm really proud how he turned out though, and since I haven't really done any sculpting for years I was amazed he turned out so well!

I hope you like him and any comments are appreciated! :3
(I got a new camera for christmas so I went a bit crazy with the photos!)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#28014 A message to NiD.Com from Sega

Posted by MYSTiCCOOKiE on 30 November 2007 - 11:28 AM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

Oh this is so exciting!!

Thats a shame about the 24 hours notice...but lets hope they can sort out something equally as cool.

Great job Trippy, Digi and the entire fanbase! Looks as though loyalty does pay off in the end! :3 *squee*

#27915 A message to NiD.Com from Sega

Posted by MYSTiCCOOKiE on 29 November 2007 - 09:05 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

*waits anxiously*

YAY I hope you can tell us lots of cool stuff soon! *is patient*

#27142 Dreamcast 4 up in the morning

Posted by MYSTiCCOOKiE on 25 November 2007 - 02:58 PM in [ARCHiVED] Misc

The ending made me laugh so much! xD
Great show yet again, you guys are awesome as always :P

*still giggling at Digi brushing his teeth for four hours*

#27131 40% Beta Donations for TRAViS

Posted by MYSTiCCOOKiE on 25 November 2007 - 12:38 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

*comes out of lurking*
Sent some moolah your way Travis! Hope it works ^^ Thanks again for doing this!

#17572 Cosplay help?

Posted by MYSTiCCOOKiE on 19 September 2007 - 11:48 PM in Artwork

Usually homeware (eh is that the word? They sell building stuff and usually have gradening sections and electrical bits and whatnot) stores sell plain white gloves for really cheap. I can't remember where you would find them exactly maybe with gardening equipment or just work gloves in general

Good luck on winning that wig, it's perfect!

#16830 Claris cameo confirmed?

Posted by MYSTiCCOOKiE on 14 September 2007 - 09:26 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Yeah thats no coincidence. She is definately made to look like Claris. I don't think it actually is her though because it wouldn't work with the whole Twin Seeds/Bellbridge thing. Unless Bellbridge is in the past and this is Claris' mother or something?
I think it's more of a nod towards the fans of the original, so we can see what she would look like in these new glorious FMVs ^^

And I think if "Elliot" appears he'll probably have black hair.