Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Prizma's Content

There have been 8 items by Prizma (Search limited from 27-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#36182 Chlorine Art

Posted by Prizma on 18 January 2008 - 06:29 PM in Creative Stuff!

Wow Chlorine you have an amazing style *__*

#35950 Ok.... Huge Fanfiction Project.

Posted by Prizma on 16 January 2008 - 06:46 PM in Creative Stuff!

This fanfiction project is a really awesome idea! May I suggest something though? I tried doing something similar many moons ago with another fandom and it....how shall I say.....went down the pooper really REALLY quickly.
Since several players claim to have OWNED or is in PURELOVE with -specific- character and going through it all was a major royal pain in the bum.

So what I did was create a regulated RPG with rules. That way you get a feel for the character, you can't force anyone to like anyone else. it happens naturally and you'll know how all fanmarens will interact with each other. Even for a short while to get an idea and then work on the fanfiction project.

I found this helpful in my endeavour and it is meerly a suggestion :o;;

I would definetly love to be involved in the project.

-PRiZMA

#35948 Kato Artwork

Posted by Prizma on 16 January 2008 - 06:40 PM in Creative Stuff!

Kato your art is so amazing and creative *__*

#35946 Official Fanmaren Help Thread *MERGED*

Posted by Prizma on 16 January 2008 - 06:37 PM in Creative Stuff!

make me a fan maren please

It helps to be more specific...

Would you like a Humaren or a Nightmaren?
Colour Scheme?
Personality?
Character Theme? (Sheep, Ocean, Stars, Mud..)
Gender?

Give us something to work with please in order to create a fanmaren.

#35139 What do you guys think about NiGHTS and the rest's voices in Journey of D...

Posted by Prizma on 11 January 2008 - 07:37 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

*-I absolutely adored Wizemans voice but if I didn't have the subtitles on, I would have had a difficult time understanding him.

*- I liked Reala's voice when he spoke, especially since he seemed to sneer everytime he spoke to NiGHTS. Although I couldn't stand his laugh....it wasn't scary. I always pictured him with a menacing/frightening laugh. He just made me giggle along with him ;p

*- Helen's voice was nice but felt forced.

*- Will's voice was suited but again felt amateurish. (sp?)

*- Augh NiGHTS voice...I didn't hate it. I felt like at some points whoever did the voice acting managed to get a Real adrogynous sound that really suited him but otherwise he sounded wayyyyy to female. I mean isn't it bad enough they gave him Maybelline eyelashes but they had to add such a girly voice too? Why didn't they make him sound more...like a young boy perhaps? I dunno who has seen Constantine but, the woman who plays Gabriel managed to look and sound rather adrogynous as she should for that role; I had to stare to figure out the gender of the actor. In conclusion it could have been much worse and it could have been better.

--------------------------------------

I also agree with Viperxmns. In the cutscenes the dreamers looked rather frightening to me ^_^;; They had no emotion...now that I think about it...it was like they almost didn't have eyelids. Their eyes stayed open like 0___0. I would have much preferred if they made FMV's for the cuscenes but alas we don't know exactly how much money was given as a budget for this game.

#35111 I am in need of a Fan Maren [CONTEST]

Posted by Prizma on 11 January 2008 - 04:59 PM in Creative Stuff!

Augh! I need to stop looking at my Maren! I keep opening my photoshop file and making small changes RAWR!

It was driving me nuts cause he looks crooked lol. I might upload the no 'crooked' version just to save my sanity.

Oh Purg! I looooove that marens design!

#34995 I am in need of a Fan Maren [CONTEST]

Posted by Prizma on 10 January 2008 - 10:21 PM in Creative Stuff!

Posted Image

Here is my contribution :3 The colours would be more vivid but since it is a sketch peice, I decided to mute the colours a touch to make it appear softer.

Cheers and good luck on your search!

#30998 NiGHTS is out! But....

Posted by Prizma on 19 December 2007 - 02:41 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I live in Canada and apparently we won't be getting it until Dec 19...just one more day I guess :(;;