Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Tenshi_no_yoru's Content

There have been 27 items by Tenshi_no_yoru (Search limited from 30-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#87215 Don't Forget NiGHTS

Posted by Tenshi_no_yoru on 18 January 2010 - 09:28 PM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

lol, no wonder why your sentences sound funny. You are using a translator to talk with us. That's pretty cool. Do you also have some basic knowledge of English?

Back on topic: Sadly, all development on the 360 version was rerouted to make it on the Wii. So many things had to be cut to compensate the weakness of the Wii.

XD yep I use an online translator to write as well as to read your answers ... and I have almost no knowledge of English if it would give my sentences: NiGHTS is remake to Xbox 360 or google translation as false surprised me? XD

forgive me XD

O_O why they deviated on the Wii? " the game was beautiful on Xbox 360! and is NiGHTS have found the same success in 1996 ...

#87208 Don't Forget NiGHTS

Posted by Tenshi_no_yoru on 18 January 2010 - 03:53 PM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

The canceling of the 360 version makes me so mad! I heard there was tons of -GOOD AND COOL- stuff that was crossed off the list in development by someone who didnt have a clue about NiGHTS and just wanted to push it to the PC kiddie brigade. Ngggh.

it mean he will leave JOD on Xbox 360 or is that google translation was poorly translated and I therefore made a false joy? XD

#87097 Don't Forget NiGHTS

Posted by Tenshi_no_yoru on 16 January 2010 - 01:23 PM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

I wonder if there would be no way contacted SEGA or group that ASR rather than sending emails.

good luck for cleaning windows TRIPPY if it is XD

#87076 Don't Forget NiGHTS

Posted by Tenshi_no_yoru on 16 January 2010 - 11:08 AM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

okay, thanks TRiPPY ^^

SEGA but how can knowledge that has been continued talk of NiGHTS?

I feel I am making new designs and perhaps even sing dream dream, since only its to do ><

#87071 Don't Forget NiGHTS

Posted by Tenshi_no_yoru on 16 January 2010 - 10:45 AM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

No, idiots on the internet who dislike our fanbase were implying this. It's not fact. But i agree it's disgusting. I would never start something that i knew would harm NiGHTS.

O_O ...If they do not like our fan base where they will look elsewhere rather than make us sh!t!
frankly there are people who have nothing else to fu** that bother people trying to do something!
but is it remains likely that NiGHTS is in ASR?

#87068 Don't Forget NiGHTS

Posted by Tenshi_no_yoru on 16 January 2010 - 10:29 AM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

In follow up to yesterdays rant about nimrods saying SEGA hate us and removed NiGHTS on purpose to spite us (wtf? come ON) SEGA must hate me a damn lot because they sent me a big package of free xbox 360 games today. And a rappy.

CAN'T YOU JUST FEEL THE HATE?

Seriously get a clue, the NiGHTS fanbase does NOT tango like that with SEGA. We're one of the best fanbases they have. Which is something considering NiGHTS has only had 2.5 games since 96.

SEGA please please please make NiGHTS DLC T^T tons of people want him!

WHAT?! He refused NiGHTS was because of us?!!! but it is disgusting and wrong! ><
and there's really nothing else to do envoy emails? ...
raah! Since yesterday I learned the date of ASR, I really wanted to do something! I am furious but could do nothing else to do! ><

#87024 Don't Forget NiGHTS

Posted by Tenshi_no_yoru on 15 January 2010 - 08:06 PM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

okay, and now?
Have to do anything to ensure that NiGHTS is in ASR?
because the game comes out in late February ... I want to do something even go down the street from my house and yell if he is XD
(sorry if this is not very understandable ... XD )

#86950 Don't Forget NiGHTS

Posted by Tenshi_no_yoru on 15 January 2010 - 12:07 AM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

hm, I do not know, he really is special, but in Sonic Riders they did find him a vehicle, I do not see why in ASR it does not find him in a vehicle ...

#86552 FAVORiTE NiGHTS Costume...

Posted by Tenshi_no_yoru on 07 January 2010 - 12:14 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Basically I like the two outfits, but I still prefer that of NID, it is more masculine, I will regret it as they JOD him put white gloves, it's a pity he had very beautiful hands.
the colors are matched to the character I found more clean ^^

(sorry for the orthographe, but i use google translation XD)

#86472 Don't Forget NiGHTS

Posted by Tenshi_no_yoru on 06 January 2010 - 07:12 PM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

Above all I wish thanked everyone for the compliments you gave me for my drawing, I am very touched ^ ^
and I apologize for my long absence but I am on vacation with my family and it ended badly, December 31 I'm going to hospital emergency bill has a spine, but I am been back in almost full today as ^ ^

but now what What should be done if NiGHTS is in ASR? (4th time that I ask ...)

#85817 Don't Forget NiGHTS

Posted by Tenshi_no_yoru on 26 December 2009 - 12:36 PM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

Thank's you two ^^

Thank's Nemoide for my erros in the texte, I corrected her immediately thank you very much ^^

I did everything by hand, only the text I typed in the computer

TADAAAAAAM!!!!! :

Posted Image

#85780 Don't Forget NiGHTS

Posted by Tenshi_no_yoru on 25 December 2009 - 04:16 PM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

its would be so nice if one really had ASR screenshot T_T
But what I can do to help is what is NiGHTS in ASR? (This is the 3rd time I asked this question, I hope not to have been based has a 4th time ...)

my drawing for Don't forget NiGHTS (sorry for the big size...^^")
Posted Image

#85581 NiGHTS into Dreams for PS2

Posted by Tenshi_no_yoru on 22 December 2009 - 03:09 AM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

saw the graphics I would say that its just the Saturn version, here is the screenshot of Reala

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#85505 Don't Forget NiGHTS

Posted by Tenshi_no_yoru on 21 December 2009 - 12:53 AM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

I sent four emails to the addresses given was that DiGi Valentine
I have to do now?
I really want to do something that NiGHTS is in ASR ><

#85496 NiGHTS into Dreams for PS2

Posted by Tenshi_no_yoru on 20 December 2009 - 08:54 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

okay ^ ^ I say its because the internet I found a screenshot of Reala in Christmas, and apparently could have used, I would like to know how ^ ^

#85493 NiGHTS into Dreams for PS2

Posted by Tenshi_no_yoru on 20 December 2009 - 07:11 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

I feel that in Christmas NiGHTS Into Dreams (Saturn) there is no 2 player mode too, I'm wrong?

#85274 NiGHTS into Dreams for PS2

Posted by Tenshi_no_yoru on 17 December 2009 - 02:26 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

okay, It is unfair to both versions, but why NiGHTS on PS2 is not released in Europe and U.S.?

#85264 Hello! i'm Tenshi_no_yoru ^^

Posted by Tenshi_no_yoru on 17 December 2009 - 01:20 PM in Introduce Yourself

me too ^^
I hope I can make new friends on this forum, all the friends I'm the only one I really liked NiGHTS T_T

#85192 NiGHTS into Dreams for PS2

Posted by Tenshi_no_yoru on 16 December 2009 - 10:35 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

Wow! it's fun ^^
and everything is also on the Saturn version of NiGHTS Christamas?

#85189 Hi!

Posted by Tenshi_no_yoru on 16 December 2009 - 10:25 PM in Introduce Yourself

welcome to the forum GraceWolf ^^

#85059 Help for a signature animated

Posted by Tenshi_no_yoru on 15 December 2009 - 07:53 PM in Creative Stuff!

For several weeks I have started a signature of NiGHTS and I put an animated GIF into coaching, but I do not know how to make a video of an animated GIF, could you help me, please? ^^

Video that I would put it is the beginning of the opening of NID ^^

Here's signature unfinished

Posted Image

thank you in advance ^^

#85056 Hello! i'm Tenshi_no_yoru ^^

Posted by Tenshi_no_yoru on 15 December 2009 - 07:19 PM in Introduce Yourself

Thank you two ^^

Well ... I know what I can do to help you to Sonic & Sega all star racing ...
Because I would really appeal to something about her makes me quite beside myself (I even have an argument with my mother for her ... XD)

#85024 Hello! i'm Tenshi_no_yoru ^^

Posted by Tenshi_no_yoru on 15 December 2009 - 11:33 AM in Introduce Yourself

Bonjour! It's always nice to welcome a new face!
Were TOO nice here, so don't worry too much -_- Nice to meet you!

XD Thank you, my new face is beautiful i hope? XD

Yeah i'm very fan of the Maresuke's videos ^^ Yeah me too GraceWolf ^^

Thank's for your welcomed ^^ But I am surprised that the admins do not come see me XD

But I guess they have better things to do ^^

#84980 DLC Confirmed

Posted by Tenshi_no_yoru on 14 December 2009 - 10:29 PM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

What we must do to be in DLC NIGHTS In The Game?

#84976 Hello! i'm Tenshi_no_yoru ^^

Posted by Tenshi_no_yoru on 14 December 2009 - 09:41 PM in Introduce Yourself

Thank's you ^^ This is a moment that I wanted to come on this forum, but each time his tormented me, I had a knot in the stomach when I do not know the people I'm shy ...^^"