Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

AngelComa's Content

There have been 9 items by AngelComa (Search limited from 30-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#85435 Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Posted by AngelComa on 19 December 2009 - 09:53 AM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

He/she? I like where this is going. Most likely not, DiGi said not in the as a playable character.

Digi, would you burn your stuff if he was unlockable?

#85432 Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Posted by AngelComa on 19 December 2009 - 09:02 AM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

Since the game is adding failed mascots characters....
http://tweetphoto.com/6726315

#83943 Winter Dreamers EP

Posted by AngelComa on 04 December 2009 - 05:57 AM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

Downloading.

All I can say is, is NiGHTS rockin a Gibson SG?!

#83546 Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Posted by AngelComa on 30 November 2009 - 04:23 PM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

S0L has also stated that Nintendo's console will get exclusive stuff or whatever the hell. I assume it will be Mario or something, Nintendo is not too scared of putting their characters in games, look at Link in Soul Cailbur.

I'm not really all that pissed about having this sort of junk in the box, I can see why they would from a marketing stand point. To get people to buy multiple copies across all consoles to get all characters and have Banjo fans buy it or something.

Eh, I get it... I'll be honest, outside of Ryo (and of course Big the Cat), I'm not impressed with the line up so far.

#83530 Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Posted by AngelComa on 30 November 2009 - 11:32 AM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

IT is not official.

First of all
- Sonic Team Logo... what?!
- No Sumo Digital... but Sonic Team is on there?

I think this was done to show to companies how the product could be marketed for their specific console. I mean, look at the art for Banjoo, they used the exact same artwork from the box. We already know that SEGA wants to have specific characters for each platform, so that is obviously not a rumor, since the leaked documents were from SEGA.

#83291 Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Posted by AngelComa on 26 November 2009 - 11:31 AM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

I'll answer this as me and Jof (our forum admin) played the game. TRiPPY was too busy standing around looking pretty :P

Yeh, we will still buy the game. Of course we will. We currently only own a Wii but i'm going to buy one of the other consoles just because of this game (that and Bayonetta), probably an Xbox360. We played the PS3 version at SoS though. It really plays quite wonderfully, i love it. Even if there won't be NiGHTS at all we will still purchase this one because it's a great game. Sumo excel at these kinda games and they're nailing this one.

I think that's another reason why we're pushing for NiGHTS to be DLC. Knowing how good this game is, it is a shame that NiGHTS won't be playable along side everybody else in a game as good as this one. NiGHTS himself has done a bit of racing in his own games (Journey of Dreams, not amazing but still) so it would fit perfectly for NiGHTS to be in ASR. He's a fast kinda character, NiGHTS is about speed but on a different level to someone like Sonic. I guess you could say Sonic is about speed because it looks cool but NiGHTS is about speed in the sense of it tests you to see how much you can do in a short space of time. Playing NiGHTS into Dreams can be a very fast game at some point.

So ...playing ASR at SoS made me see how fun the game can be and for NiGHTS not to be in it seems wasted.
It's like a dinner party though one of the main seats are empty because they forgot to send an invite out, you know?

I have noticed that Sumo Digital has been showing off the game on the Playstation 3, but not much on the Xbox 360. I know at E3 (like Jax stated) it was shown on the PS3 and SOS had it on PS3, also the new screenshots that Sonic Stadium posted up were from the PS3 version. I'm hoping there is a demo for both versions, but I'll be getting the PS3 version most likely (I do own a 360 but its sort of broke at the moment).

Also, sort of lame that NiGHTS appeared in Sonic Riders, but not in this game? Just seems odd and no, I didn't like the Sonic Riders series.

#83286 Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Posted by AngelComa on 26 November 2009 - 10:56 AM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

I would be really disappointed if you guys didn't do anything about this and glad to see SEGA fans that actually care and looking froward to the game, since i played the hell out of the Tennis game. I remember we (the staff at SN) had some talks about the lack of selectable characters, I mean, you'd expect more than 16 characters (Mario based tennis games had more characters!), especially with a huge catalog like SEGAs. I understand that they had to do a ton of animations for the characters, we then thought that if they did a racing game that they would add way more and it seems that they are not.

TRiPPY I know that you loved the game when you played it at Summer of Sonic, if Sumo basically says no NiGHTS at all, will you still buy the full game?

(Also what version did you play (console) and on what console are you purchasing it on?)

#83284 Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Posted by AngelComa on 26 November 2009 - 10:23 AM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

I actually thought that Ristar would have been really good character to add. I see why they probably wouldn't, at first, but now its like.... come on they added the zombies (not that I'm complaining, I love my House of the Dead) from House of the Dead EX, a game that was only in Japan and on arcades. Why not NiGHTs?! I do hope it comes up as DLC, if SEGA is considering Banjoo and Ratchet from other companies, they should first deliver on those 'SEGA All-Stars' they promised.

I know its business and all that nonsense, I get it, but I think spending that time on making that DLC for NiGHTS will be worth the effort. I mean, they give us stuff we never ask for, like 'super hard' mode in games.

I don't have an issue with fans of a certain series asking for their character to come back, its actually refreshing, I remember everyone thought Ryo being in the game was a "slap on the face."

- Glad to be here, thanks for the welcome.

#83273 Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Posted by AngelComa on 26 November 2009 - 03:32 AM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

When I first saw TRiPPY's and DiGi's ... video cast (is that what you guys are going to call it?) I thought they where making a big deal about how the community back-lashed at them, after reading the TSSZ articles I'm a bit shocked. Alot of comments are pretty rude. I have never had much of an issue with SEGA fan sites, that I'm aware of. I can see why a site like TSSZ would want to see a source, I personally would as well, but I could tell that TRiPPY wouldn't just say stuff to say it (like me). Seems alot of readers over at TSSZ think DiGi is an idiot. Not all is lost, we at least have Billy Hatcher to look forward to.

Also, I work at SEGA Japan, actually, I work at Sonic Team, actually I'm working on NiGHTS 3. It will be based on the Fallout 3 engine and feature guns.