Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Moki's Content

There have been 7 items by Moki (Search limited from 27-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#22993 Stuff about JoD from my daytrip

Posted by Moki on 30 October 2007 - 03:46 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

One thing to really note is Sega's dedication to what the old fan's really want while trying to appeal to a new market.

#22990 More tidbits of interest

Posted by Moki on 30 October 2007 - 03:33 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I'm trying not to find out too much info before the game comes out, but it's so hard!!!!!

#22986 Preorder Gift

Posted by Moki on 30 October 2007 - 03:15 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

This is so cute!!!!! I have to get it!!!!

#16206 Japanese JoD site is up!

Posted by Moki on 10 September 2007 - 04:01 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Found this topic on Gametrailers.com. It's nice to see that people still care for NiGHTS at least in other websites. His name is also similar to mine. Ha, must've got it from an anime or something. I know of a few anime that uses the name.

http://forums.gametrailers.com/showthread.php?t=171766

#4669 Buying a Wii

Posted by Moki on 08 May 2007 - 09:38 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Yup, I already have one and it's worth it!!!! NiGHTS just makes it so much better. I'm also waiting for RE: Umbrella Chronicles and you can't forget Super Smash Bros. Also, you guys I have the original Saturn now and wonder why it couldn't compete with the PS1 as it's an awesome console!!! But, you can't blame Sony for making the Playstation brand a household name. It's bussiness and just like the PS2 and PS1 before it, with the PS3 I believe they are also trying to redefine gaming. Proof of this is how much research and development they put inside the PS3 s game designers can really fulfill games that are "complete and satisfying."

#4666 Yo!

Posted by Moki on 08 May 2007 - 09:29 PM in Introduce Yourself

Actually, I made it up from one of the character in an anime I like, Tsubasa Chronicle. I based it off this really cute plushie named Mokona.

Posted Image
Mokona and Dark Mokona

#4663 Yo!

Posted by Moki on 08 May 2007 - 09:14 PM in Introduce Yourself

^_^ Just saying hi!!!!! Hope to have fun in the forums!!!!!! Ha Ha just recently got NiGHTS in the mail and it's incredible!!!!!!!!!! I'm still kinda bad, hope you guys can give me some hints!!! :)