Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Yo!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

Moki

Moki

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Interests:Anime, videogames, playing my my Bass guitar and piano
^_^ Just saying hi!!!!! Hope to have fun in the forums!!!!!! Ha Ha just recently got NiGHTS in the mail and it's incredible!!!!!!!!!! I'm still kinda bad, hope you guys can give me some hints!!! :)

Sage

Sage

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts
  • Interests:Books: all kinds of fantasy and science fiction<br /><br />TV Shows: Star Trek (any season), CSI Las Vegas, Knight Rider, Avatar: Last Airbender, various old Disney series (Darkwing Duck and the like)<br /><br />Video games: NiGHTS into Dreams, Megaman Zero, Fatal Frame, Sonic series (including the 3D ones =P), Kingdom Hearts, Silent Hill, Sly Cooper, and still more...<br /><br />Music: Pretty much anything, though I'm definitely not big on rap.<br /><br />Other: free form roleplaying, fanfiction, getting lost in my latest obsession, and so much more... ^^
How you doing, Moki? I'm Sage, nice to meet you!

So you're just now discovering the wonder that is NiGHTS? That's awesome! Glad you like it so far. And as for hints, you've definitely come to the right place. Just ask and one of the lot of us surely can answer. :)

I have to ask: is your screen name the same as Moki from Fraggle Rock? I LOVED that show as a kid, and still do. *is a big kid at heart* <3

Moki

Moki

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Interests:Anime, videogames, playing my my Bass guitar and piano
Actually, I made it up from one of the character in an anime I like, Tsubasa Chronicle. I based it off this really cute plushie named Mokona.

Posted Image
Mokona and Dark Mokona

Sage

Sage

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts
  • Interests:Books: all kinds of fantasy and science fiction<br /><br />TV Shows: Star Trek (any season), CSI Las Vegas, Knight Rider, Avatar: Last Airbender, various old Disney series (Darkwing Duck and the like)<br /><br />Video games: NiGHTS into Dreams, Megaman Zero, Fatal Frame, Sonic series (including the 3D ones =P), Kingdom Hearts, Silent Hill, Sly Cooper, and still more...<br /><br />Music: Pretty much anything, though I'm definitely not big on rap.<br /><br />Other: free form roleplaying, fanfiction, getting lost in my latest obsession, and so much more... ^^
All right! Mokona! Awesome! *squeezes the cute little bugger*

If you like Mokona in Tsubasa Chronicle, then check out Magic Knight Rayearth. That's where I first found him. ^^

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts
Hello there Moki, aren't you an excited one? :lol: Scorattack has some nice tips on the gameplay, though they're mostly focused on getting as high points as possible. Otherwise I'm sure there are people here willing to help you.

If you have any questions, just PM me, Icachan, or any of our friendly mods.

~Tsuki~

~Tsuki~

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts
  • Interests:My main hobbies are reading, sewing, video games, manga, anime, and various other things. ^^
Yay.~ A new NiGHTS fan. <3's~ ^___^ I'm glad your enjoying the game. Nice meeting you.

Zero 22

Zero 22

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Sonic, Drawing, Plushies, the list goes on ^____^
Salutations friend ^__^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users