Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

MagicalWingLT's Content

There have been 34 items by MagicalWingLT (Search limited from 28-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#35144 Official Fanmaren Help Thread *MERGED*

Posted by MagicalWingLT on 11 January 2008 - 08:00 PM in Creative Stuff!

Well your other maren you made in the Contest topic didn't look mad... And I liked him/her... ^_^

#35134 Official Fanmaren Help Thread *MERGED*

Posted by MagicalWingLT on 11 January 2008 - 07:28 PM in Creative Stuff!

I probably should sit this one out then.

Well it can be scary but not too scary... Give it a shot... I have a feeling you like creating monster type marens? Try creating one to have cat like ears, metal horns and such... I've seen some of your other fan marens that I liked...

Viper you asked what shapes I like... Let's see I like circles the most, diamond shapes too... I really liked that fan maren you made in the other topic hehe

#35097 Official Fanmaren Help Thread *MERGED*

Posted by MagicalWingLT on 11 January 2008 - 02:48 PM in Creative Stuff!

What animals are you most afraid of (3 at LEAST): Wait shouldn't it be the other way around? What animals do I like? lol... Ok I'll give you both... I like cats, wolves, lions... And I'm afraid of bugs, and snakes.....
In what ways are you most afraid of getting hurt: Losing my balance when walking up stairs, heights...
What region do you live im (USA, Japan, Europe): USA
What colors do you like: Blue, Light Blue, Black...
Do you have any environments you like (Forests, Caves, Oceans): I like Forests..

I don't want my maren scary looking... I want him/her to look more like NiGHTS

If you guys need any more info then ask -_-

#35062 Official Fanmaren Help Thread *MERGED*

Posted by MagicalWingLT on 11 January 2008 - 05:33 AM in Creative Stuff!

Ok here's the scoop... I've tried drawing my own fan maren, but it looks horrible... I have a basic idea of what I want but I'm not good at creating it... So I decided to ask you guys for help... The fan maren that I like best will be put into my personal photo section or signature... Credit will be given to the person... :)

Ok here goes... The fan maren I want has to be a human maren or in other words like NiGHTS and Reela... I don't want a gender for my maren either... Just like how NiGHTS can be a female or a male as a example...

I perfer my maren to have either dark green eyes, light blue, or brown... Let's see *thinks*
Having metal horns would be cool... Or you can try some other ideas... I also like the colors Blue, Dark Blue, Light Blue, Purple, Pink, Black...

Now for a personality... Similar to NiGHTS's profile for JOD... I perfer good over evil... That's why I like NiGHTS better then Reela...

Well that's all I can think of... I know some of you may want a ending date... Hmmm how about 3 weeks or somethin...

PS: If some of you have guessed, yes I'm a newbie here... And a newbie to NiGHTS as well... :lol:

I thank you guys in advance :)

#35033 A-rank tips?

Posted by MagicalWingLT on 11 January 2008 - 01:32 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

*Growls* I still can't get the A for Bomb Panick or the River Boat Rescue... No matter what I do...
I gotten 50 + pians and I get a B every time... By the way, how the heck do I get those chips by the ramp? I either jump it too low or too high... I have a feeling if I got them I would get the A...

#35031 The comercial

Posted by MagicalWingLT on 11 January 2008 - 01:21 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Yeah I see the commercial alot on Cartoon Network.... They must like the game hehe...

#35030 Newbie Alert!

Posted by MagicalWingLT on 11 January 2008 - 01:16 AM in Introduce Yourself

Yeah that's why I like this board and the site... I mean I check the site everyday for news... :)

#35025 Newbie Alert!

Posted by MagicalWingLT on 11 January 2008 - 01:05 AM in Introduce Yourself

I know I will... This is the friendliest board I ever seen... I mean I've been lurking on the board for a while now.
I'm a very shy person... And then I decided to join the board... Although I did have some trouble registering at first... :)

#35017 Newbie Alert!

Posted by MagicalWingLT on 11 January 2008 - 12:22 AM in Introduce Yourself

Well lets see... You must know that I love NiGHTS cuz why else would I be here? lol I became a NiGHTS fan 2 and a half months ago... I knew about the original NiGHTS Into Dreams game back in 1996 but wasn't able to play it since I didn't have a Sega Saturn... So now I bought one and then bought the game... Well I just love the game... So that's my little story lol... As soon as I played the game I became addicted and I love the character... I mean come on, he's just so cute! Anyways...

Now as for my other interests, I love Anime... Especially the Transformers series and such... I also love to play video games such as Sonic The Hedgehog... But you already knew this cuz I love playing NiGHTS lol

I also like to draw and doodle... Although I haven't drawn as much recently... Maybe I'll draw something now... A NiGHTS picture perhaps? hehe

Well that's all my interests :D

Oh yeah you guys can call me Lauren, WingLT, or LT... Which ever you guys perfer...