Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Draykon's Content

There have been 40 items by Draykon (Search limited from 05-May 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#33650 I need help with Helens on foot mission

Posted by Draykon on 03 January 2008 - 01:43 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Wrong room, that room's actually supposed to be a secret.

Follow the blue chips until you find a similar room with a couple seahorse marens, toss the blue chips at them 'till they die, and walk through the newly opened path.

#33647 The Kids' Clothing

Posted by Draykon on 03 January 2008 - 01:41 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Do you get hot in your dreams? I know I don't.

Although to be fair, I really don't like the design of the outfits.

#33485 My Dream Info

Posted by Draykon on 02 January 2008 - 04:13 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

You can with the normal grass texture, which my dream inexplicable switched back to yesterday.

#33403 Sales?

Posted by Draykon on 01 January 2008 - 11:02 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Yes, that man deserves to have his head torn off and shoved right up his rear end.

But nonetheless, things seem to be pretty quiet about NiGHTS in my area. Then again, the only games anyone ever gets hyped about in this area are Halo and Guitar Hero sequals.

#33314 My Dream Info

Posted by Draykon on 01 January 2008 - 04:45 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Say, random thought. The manual states that part of what keeps items going is the "flight" abilities of nearby 'pians. This must mean that different 'pians have different flight abilities! Which could explain the source of the mysterious sparkle trail.

#33210 Personal Ideya?

Posted by Draykon on 31 December 2007 - 11:03 PM in Poll Area

Bear in mind people, Wisdom is your ability to store knowledge, and Intelligence your ability to process it.

I'd have to say Intelligence. But I'm also arrogant, which is kinda like the dark side of Courage.

#33186 My Dream Info

Posted by Draykon on 31 December 2007 - 09:59 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Strange, that happened to me on my second "Maren" profile. So I assumed it's something to do with having alot of Marens.

Speaking of which, my ground's been all leafy lately, like in Memory Forest. Anyone figure out the pattern to the ground textures?

#33014 The Spider and Chameleon Boss

Posted by Draykon on 31 December 2007 - 02:44 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Spoiler

#32978 Reala and Helen

Posted by Draykon on 30 December 2007 - 10:50 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

As awesome as it sounds, the sadness in his voice really struck me as just trying to sound cool. I've seen villains pull the same stuff.

Something else though, Reala makes an interesting point in that scene. Why WAS NiGHTS wearing that random mask in Crystal Castle? My first thought was "Oh cool the dolphin persona, I'm gonna wear it for no reason!" but it wasn't the dolphin persona. It was actually the same kind of mask Reala was wearing.

#32934 The Ending

Posted by Draykon on 30 December 2007 - 06:28 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Spoiler

#32933 controllers and stances

Posted by Draykon on 30 December 2007 - 06:19 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I usually lay on my side on my bed, with the Gamecube controller. My right arm usually does fall asleep, but it dosen't mean much when all I use it for is hitting A and occasionally R.

#32931 My Dream Info

Posted by Draykon on 30 December 2007 - 06:15 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

But Shleeps just look like fluffy orange goat things. I didn't know they had wings at all. O_o

They don't, Murtle mepians also have purplish bat wings. It seems to just be the general wing design for mepians of marens that don't have wings.

And yeah, I think the death rate speeds up when you get too high as well. Three runs gets them down pretty far, but after that, it just sorta maintains itself.

#32763 My Dream Info

Posted by Draykon on 30 December 2007 - 01:14 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Don't get why, but I have a Shleepian with wings like that. So guess that's where they come from.

#32758 Hai

Posted by Draykon on 30 December 2007 - 01:01 AM in Introduce Yourself

Random new person here. I'm not your traditional NiGHTS fan, lacking a Saturn 'n all. In fact, I only know the franchise from extensive online research, and the new game. Hope that dosen't make me a bad person. :blink:
But nonetheless, I've long been interested in the franchise, and this site has proven an interesting resource in the past, so I figured I'd finally get around to joining the forums. So yeah, hai and stuff.

#32755 My Dream Info

Posted by Draykon on 30 December 2007 - 12:45 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Funny story, after not seeing anything on mepians in the manual, I decided the game must not have the system. Implimented, at the same time, I had accidentally created one, and warped it in. After awhile, I noticed some newborns had strange moth wings, I assumed it was just to make different nightopians more unique. Then I came on here, and saw that mepians were in there. Today, I took a closer look, and realised "Oshoot that thing has moth arms too" Just kinda funny.

Also, I feel kinda stupid for asking this, is 'pian and abbreviation for Mepian, Nightopian, or refers to both?