Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Realarox's Content

There have been 38 items by Realarox (Search limited from 05-May 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#53250 How many fanmaren do you have?

Posted by Realarox on 05 June 2008 - 12:05 AM in Creative Stuff!

Do any of you know about that huge Fanfic project I started WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY back? I need Maren for it. It's actually turned into a collection of me writing Maren stories for people. I got mine all done, and U.V. makes minor appearances throughout the whole thing..... So, I was wondering, would some of you be willing to give me permission to use your Maren? All rights go to you, I swear. I won't steal another person's property. (HA! DiGi! I proove you wrong! All projects in this place DO NOT END THE SAME FRICKIN WAY!!!!)

Sure! You can use Spade, but Spade only. I haven't really made a good picture of Track, and Yue's too young. However, you will have to send me a link to the fanfic when you're done! ;)

#52412 Wizeman

Posted by Realarox on 28 May 2008 - 06:57 PM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

:lol: Exactly! The whole NiGHTS topic/universe/whateveryouwannacallit is what you make it to be, Wizeman included. Whether he makes you pee your pants or makes cookies for you. XDD

#52404 Wizeman

Posted by Realarox on 28 May 2008 - 06:26 PM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

you guys are reading into the story too much.
If you want to write a crack fic about Wizeman baking cookies with TRiPPy, that is what will happen.

First line: Well, I actually don't own JoD or a Wii. I phail. XD So, I really don't think about Wizeman that much, honestly. It's just certian moments of seeing fanart of him acting out of character that makes me crack up.

Second line: Nahhhhhhhhhhhhh, I don't think she'd actually talk to me. :lol:

#52399 Wizeman

Posted by Realarox on 28 May 2008 - 06:15 PM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

Hmm...well, I guess I can say Wizeman is a pretty random creature. I mean, Hime Blue and I have comment wars on deviantART all the time as Reala101 and LordBlumiere, and they involve Wizeman all the time. Whether it be reoccurring, one-time pop-up cameo, or there for the whole thing. XD However, we do have this thing about him baking cookies. Really sortof a "Mr. Mom" at times. Others he can be aweful and forboding, or even just layed-back with a "so?" kindof mood. Random, unpredictable *coughover9000yearoldcough* Wizeman! :rolleyes: That's how it is for me! ^^; Miss spinningcannon even drew a picture of him baking cookies. *busts a gut* Man, it was haliarious!!

#52311 Sega Superstars Tennis

Posted by Realarox on 27 May 2008 - 08:50 PM in Community Corner

No, seriously. I did. My TV still has the saliva-mark to prove it. It's like, cursed. My mom's tried to clean the TV a dozen times and still, the lick mark remains. I bet Reala kept it there to prove to NiGHTS he has more fangirls.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees, of course! That's why mine had a lick-mark when I didn't even lick it! *gaspeth* He knows I'm a fangirl!!! <_<

#52310 How many fanmaren do you have?

Posted by Realarox on 27 May 2008 - 08:47 PM in Creative Stuff!

Wow, Saphira! Tara really sounds interesting. :D I'd like to see a picture of her if there are any.

LOOKiT, PEOPLES!! i HAVE A NEW ONE!! *happydance*

Well, actually...she's Spade and Spector's daughter, but...yeah. I designed her.

Name: Yue (yoo-ay)
Theme Song: I uh....haven't picked one yet. ^^;
NO MARiTAL STATUS
Appearance: Lots of different colors. She has three shades of green on her right side, three shades of blue on her left side, white and light gray on her right leg, and red and maroon on her left leg. She has something to represent her parents, though. Persian eyes. One yellow for Spector, and one black-ish for Spade. (you can still see the pupil in the black one) She has normal skin color, and light brown hair tied into a tight bun with navy blue chopsticks. However, there are bang-like parts hanging on the side, out of her face. She has golden bangels with bright orange tassels hanging off them. She has Alladin-looking shoes, gold as well. There is a gold outline on her top. Also, she has two purple gems. One on her "collar" and one on her belt. VERY arabian-themed.
Powers: She can control all four elements, Fire, Earth, Water, and Air. Each comes with their own perks, but I'm not going into that too much. Barriers and whatnot, just go to YouTube and look up an episode of "Avatar: The Last Airbender". Yue is not only named after a killed-off character, but I really love that show and pray that it comes back.
Personality: When she get's old enough to flaunt it, she won't really have a "filter".
Picture: Please hold on...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, I guess that's all. <_< Keep up the creativity.
(Avatar is © Nickelodeon)

#52068 Sega Superstars Tennis

Posted by Realarox on 24 May 2008 - 11:25 PM in Community Corner

My only complaint is that he sounds like a HORRIBLE LITTLE GREMLIN when he talks.

Hahaha, I know. XD I totally agree, too. I'd much rather his voice be like Johnny Depp's. ^^;
~I also just read your post about jumping up and licking the TV when you first heard it. :D I almost did the same!!! *shot*

#51812 Sega Superstars Tennis

Posted by Realarox on 22 May 2008 - 08:44 PM in Community Corner

Uhm....Alex Kidd is on steroids? *shot* Jk. Well, let's see... For the special matches at the ends of free-form tournaments, (singles or doubles) Eggman and Shadow have the exact same weakness as Amy. ^^; Does that help? IDK. Also, I just now got the joke above about seeing balls. Haha, that's a nice mental image. XD Try the technique on Alex Kidd, too. I have yet to beat him. (By then you'll have the courts such as Jet Set Radio, OutRun, NiGHTS, etc. AND mini-games such as, JSR, Space Harrier, Virtua Squad, Chu-Chu Rocket, ((maybe))) DO NOT freak out when you can't get past Chu-Chu Rocket or certain kinds of Puyo Pop Fever missions. They are hard. Ish. Maybe. I should shut up now. You're welcome for he help. (Best Characters to play as are NiGHTS, Ulala, Beat, and Reala when you get him)

#51680 Sega Superstars Tennis

Posted by Realarox on 21 May 2008 - 08:58 PM in Community Corner

Yepyepyep, been there, done that. First off, you unlock the NiGHTS stage sometime in the Sonic or Jet Set Radio planet superstars. (I think) Trust me, after you beat Amy all the missions get easier. (Except the first mission on Alex Kidd, I still haven't beaten that one. >~<) Anywho, what I recommend is this:

Get an ALL-ROUND character, and at first stay in the back offensive side of the court. (It's Curien Mansion, non?) Then, when she gets right up on the net, either wait till she hits it high for a smash shot, or hit the ball HARD to the left or right, whichever looks more likely to work.

If that doesn't work, I either don't know what to tell you or you should never take gaming advice from me again. XD But believe me, she'll let her guard down easily and you'll get her. (The special matches in free-form tournament are iNSANE (worse than her)) Glad that I could have maybe been of assisstence. :)

#51566 How many fanmaren do you have?

Posted by Realarox on 20 May 2008 - 08:50 PM in Creative Stuff!

Cansei De Ser Sexy<-This it?

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesss I think it is!!! 8D *glomps you* (haha, it was in an iPod commercial. ^^; )

#50912 How many fanmaren do you have?

Posted by Realarox on 14 May 2008 - 08:57 PM in Creative Stuff!

Some of you are really going into detail, and that's really cool! :(
In other words, I do have about 10 or so links for Spade, some I drew some I didn't. Others have her mate Spector in them as well as her. And Track, well I have yet to decide what her colors are going to be, but I may put up a B&W in-progress picture from my DA account. (most pics of my fanmarens will come from there) Anyways, y'all are some really creative people and I have to hand it to 'ya. :D There is a song I'm considering for Track's theme song, but I have no idea what the name or artist is. The lyrics (some of them) keep going on and on like "music is my boyfriend" and all these other things that music is to this person. Maybe one of you knows it?

#50802 How many fanmaren do you have?

Posted by Realarox on 13 May 2008 - 08:30 PM in Creative Stuff!

Theme Song: Angels by Within Temptation

Thank you for giving this band credit. And also thank you to DiALiGHT (once again) for giving credit to Evanescence. :blink: (Thanks for posting, everybody!)

#50704 How many fanmaren do you have?

Posted by Realarox on 12 May 2008 - 08:51 PM in Creative Stuff!

I was just wondering. If you wouldn't mind making like little bios for them or not. Erm....a ref pic would be cool, too. Just for a quick warning, this is not to rip y'all off or anything...just a little topic for them to meet each other or whatever. I have two. Here they are:

Name: Spade
Gender (if any): Female
Age (if any): 28
Theme Song (optional): "Misery Buisness" by Paramore
Siblings?: Younger sister
Single or Taken?: Taken :P
Significant Other: Spector (fanmaren of Allmightysmiter on deviantART, link)
Picture: None yet, sorry...

---------------------------------------------------

Name: Track
Gender (if any): Female
Age (if any): 17
Theme Song: None~ She's a fanmaren of music and'll listen to anything
Siblings?: Older Sister (Spade)
Single or Taken?: Single
Significant other: She doesn't have one...
Picture: None yet, sorry...

---------------------------------------------------

Of course, you don't have to go into so much detail, but...You can if you want. :angry: