Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Kori's Content

There have been 57 items by Kori (Search limited from 04-May 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#84444 The Legend of Zelda

Posted by Kori on 09 December 2009 - 04:23 AM in Community Corner

It was a tough choice between three titles!

A Link to the Past - absolutely classic! Love the music, love the story, the puzzles, the challenge! And to date, in this household, Mom is the ONLY one of us who's beaten it. XD

Wind Waker - LINK IS ADORABLE. There's still flak about the graphics, but the style is eye-catching and the gameplay stupidly addictive! I actually relaxed while sailing everywhere. ^^; And discovering what lay under the sea only added to the intrigue!

My vote went, finally, to Twilight Princess. Using the Wiimote to control the sword only got me MORE into the game; the whole thing is pure eye-candy; the story is unbelievably awesome; and Midna is by FAR my favorite "secondary" character!

The only problem I have with TP is.. the spiders. I take forever to muster up the guts to even APPROACH the Skulltulas, and the first time I saw Armogohma... I actually had to stop the game and cry the shock outta my system. XD;;; But it felt great to finally beat her up good! I actually felt like I conquered a boss! LOL

#84442 Don't Forget NiGHTS

Posted by Kori on 09 December 2009 - 04:05 AM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

Oooooh! Snail mail! :3 Mind you, being the Christmas season it'll take a while to get there... but better late than never! If I get the time, I'll doodle the margins with ideya and Pians and such and stuff! XD

Anyway - COMIC.

Took me a day longer than planned, but it's now up on my DA page! I hope you like it! :3 It's meant to be relatively light-hearted, and I have two confirmed Sonic-nuts who say it's funny. Maybe Sonic people will get in on this now! XD

#84215 Don't Forget NiGHTS

Posted by Kori on 07 December 2009 - 05:11 AM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

WAHAHAAA so much to catch up on, campaign, Winter EP, other sketching projects, school, work, Christmas - it's a busy time of year, but I did sketch something out!

Yes, I did a sort-of comic - a possible conversation between NiGHTS and Sonic about this whole ASR thing. I showed it to my sister, who is the biggest Sonic fan I know, and she found it very amusing! Once it's cleaned up I'm gonna post it on my DA page. :3

It's no video, but it's a little something-something. I hope to have it posted either later tonight or tomorrow, if everything works out. :P May I post the link here or in another topic? Whichever's preferred!

#83588 Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Posted by Kori on 01 December 2009 - 02:50 AM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

... huh.

Well, forgive me for being cautiously optimistic, but perhaps since it's the Xbox jacket that got leaked, maybe they were showcasing a 360-exclusive DLC?

Even so, it's still a touch insulting that NiGHTS isn't there....

Nothing else for it but to keep the dream alive! I don't think I'll be posting a video, but maybe if I can get a quick picture done - my DA page gets more traffic than Youtube anyway. XD

#83519 Anyone read Leven Thumps?

Posted by Kori on 30 November 2009 - 04:58 AM in Community Corner

Okay, it took me a bit to find and finally read through - and I'm sooo glad I did!

Definitely imaginative and full of dreams! I love sycophants and want a Clover for myself! XD I like how much faith they put in fate - I know it sounds a little ridiculous, but it fits a world of dreams to me! I'm a sucker for new creatures and names and concepts, and the avolands (sp?) were wicked cool and deadly! And it is a bit like NiGHTS, with Sabine wanting to control both dreams AND reality - the cool difference is that he doesn't realize just how impossible it is..

Foo sounds like such a neat place... I'm not entirely sure I'd want to be whisked away from everyone I love, but the whole concept sounds really neat anyway. X3

I finished the first book at past 2am - I really was exhausted, so finishing it then felt absolutely WONDERFUL~~~~. XD Thanks for recommending it! On to book 2!

#83518 Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Posted by Kori on 30 November 2009 - 04:51 AM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

Umm... Banjo-Kazooie?

*tries to make sense of it*

Brain: *BREAKS*

I won't believe it until some official statement turns up - I mean, no smack-talk to Banjo, but why in Nightopia is he on the unreleased jacket for a Sega game? Was there a DC port of the original that no one told me about? XD;;;

#82906 Who are you in your dreams?

Posted by Kori on 23 November 2009 - 07:29 AM in Dream Discussion

Oh good, so I'm not the only one who's been Yugi! XD; I hardly ever watched, read, or played anything to do with the series, but that one dream, I was a poor trapped Yugi, watching Pegasus lure all my friends into a trap. :)

The only other time I've been someone else, I was NiGHTS. It was completely bizarre - I had memories, I could feel myself transform, even my voice was different! Never had the dream again, but dang it was cool!

The rest of the time, I'm usually plain ol' me. How dull.. XD