Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Scykle's Nightmare Castle

• Please log in to reply
198 replies to this topic

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
  • Interests:What?
-rubs head- You're telling me...be a little gentler, 'eh, Jack? I'm sure your gal would appreciate it.

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:I am a big fan of NiGHTS, Reala, And Jackle! I love to play video games, mostly (SEGA & Nintendo). Love Anime. I Love talking about NiGHTS!!! Also I like surfing the internet! ^_^
Jackle: *blushes* S...SHE'S NOT MY GAL!!! T_T..............Anyway now what?

*dust off clothes and sighs* We need to go through the door but...Well......... your to kinda big Jackle. But maybe if you take off your Mantle you can get through! ^_^

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
-startled face- :D But then he'd be...NAKED!!! -recoils in horror-

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:I am a big fan of NiGHTS, Reala, And Jackle! I love to play video games, mostly (SEGA & Nintendo). Love Anime. I Love talking about NiGHTS!!! Also I like surfing the internet! ^_^
*tries to hold in laughter but can't* Hahahahahahaa!!!!

Jackle: *growls* There's nothing funny about that! T_T And I'm not taking off my Mantle!!!!

But..You won't be able to get through! *blushes and turns around* I....I won't look.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
-sneaks up to Jackle and whispers in his ear- Dude...she totally digs you. Take off the mantle. Trust me, I won't be looking. -laughs out loud-

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
Jackle: FEH! Fine! *takes off Mantle and squeezes through door just fitting* HA! I'm through!!!!

*turns around* Really?!........ EEK!!! *faints*

Jackle: *blushes* GAH!!........Huh? *puts Mantle back on* She fainted? O_o;

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
-shrugs- I dunno. You don't look any different. Except you were just a floating head, some hands, and some...uh...socks. -grabs Jackle's mantle and puts it on- >=D HAHA!

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
Jackle: WHA.....*glares over at Syckle wearing Mantle* Do you enjoy making me mad?...... I'm through the door now, Or do you not want your precious Red Ideya? TwT

Jackle: *Looks through door at Krystal* Hey Syckle, you mind passing her to me.... Why did she faint? It's not like you can see my body. O_o;

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Sure thing, bud. -hands Krystal to Jackle- I dunno, Jack. This cape is pretty stylish. I might have to get me one...

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
Jackle: *cackles* yeah.... Well if your done trying my Mantle on, I'd like to have it back! I....I feel naked! T_T;

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Oh, uh, right. -takes it off and attaches it to Jackle's collar- There.

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
Jackle: Heh thanks. *looks down at Krystal* I'm holding her but were not dualizing again.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Probably because she's unconscious. Oh well. Now run along and get my Ideya! I'll be waiting here.

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
Jackle: *hangs Krystal over invisible shoulder* Do I look like your servant Maren?!!! T_T Besides I can't touch or steal Red Ideya!........*grins evily* So your gonna have to come along. TwT

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
I'd love to...but it seems REALA IS TEARING MY FREAKING CASTLE APART LOOKING FOR YOU!

Reala: DAMMIT JACKLE!! WHERE ARE YOU?! I HAVE MORE PERSONAS TO TEST!

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
Jackle: Crap it's Reala, How'd he find me here?! T_T

*Red and Green Ideya comes out due to Reala's Presence*...... ughn.... *Red Ideya disappears while Green Ideya floats still visible*

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
-hiding under a giant purple and yellow tophat- <.< Hopefully no one will find me under here...

Lizard: -hiss-

O.O HOLY...!?!

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:I am a big fan of NiGHTS, Reala, And Jackle! I love to play video games, mostly (SEGA &amp; Nintendo). Love Anime. I Love talking about NiGHTS!!! Also I like surfing the internet! ^_^
Jackle: *Snarls* its the LIZARD!!! *growls*....Syckle are you coming through the door or do you want to wait for Reala or the LiZARD to KILL YOU!! T_T

Uhgn..Huh?..W..Whats... going.. on...?

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
-scrambles through the door, grabbing Jackle's mantle- >.< My beautiful castle!!! -sob- It took years to build!

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:I am a big fan of NiGHTS, Reala, And Jackle! I love to play video games, mostly (SEGA &amp; Nintendo). Love Anime. I Love talking about NiGHTS!!! Also I like surfing the internet! ^_^
Jackle: *cackles* Hang on Syckle!! *takes off flying towards direction that the Red Ideya went in*

ughn...Huh?.... *Sees Reala flying behind* AH! Syckle.... Jackle? REALA IS FOLLOWING US!!!!!

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Agh! Jackle, you have Krystal get the Ideya! I'll take care of this! -pulls out a large chibi-bazooka and fires-

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
Jackle: *Lets Krystal down* You do know which direction to go in!! RiGHT? T_T

^_^Heeee! Ofcourse don't worry I'll get that Ideya! ^_^ *runs off in direction of Red Ideya*

Jackle: And you should watch it, your Red and Green Ideya was visible!

*yells from afar* Ok! ^_^

Jackle: *grins evily* You look like you need some help Syckle! TwT

(sorry I'm bad at this)

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Yes PLEASE. Hold me in one of those gigantic hands so I don't have to try to balance on your dumb cape!!!
(no, you're not)

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
Jackle: Dumb ca....... *growls* D***mit You seriously enjoy making me angry! T_T.......... *grabs Syckle with one hand* Is this better?! T_T

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Much better! -launches bazooka a few more times- FASTER! HE'S GAINING! -sweat drop-

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
Jackle: *is flying backwards* HEH!! I'm alot faster than Him! *grins playfully then licks tongue at Reala*

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
-bazooka overheats and explodes, setting Scykle on fire- AUGH! >.< HOT HOT HOT!!!

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
Jackle: *is holding burning Syckle* AH!!! HOT *drops him*...... WOOPS! O_O *sweat drops*

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
-grabs Jackle's mantle as he falls, tearing it and catching it on fire-
HOT!

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
Jackle: O_O *looks back and see's Mantle on fire* GAH! MY MANTLE!!! *flies around histerically then hat catches fire* AHHH!!

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
-now completely on fire- >.< AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!! -turns into ash and floats gently to the ground-

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
Jackle: *is on fire* AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!! *flies to ground and tries to drop and roll to put out flames* UGH AHHH! *flames go out on Mantle but hat completely burns to a crisp*

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Scykle: -lands near Krystal- >.<

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
*hears something land next to her and turns* Hm?.... *looks down and sees burnt Syckle* EEk!!! O.O

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
-holds out claw towards Krystal- R-Rose...B-B-Bud...-collapses-

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
*gasps* O.O; *kneels over Syckle* Are you alright?..... *tries to help you sit up* What happened?!?!

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
-infuriated- I said rosebud! I need one! >.< NOW! Get me one so I can heal.

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
Oh! Oh my I'm sorry!! *runs to get Rosebud* Hmm..Roosse buuud......... Ah! Here's one!...... *runs back over to Syckle* Here you go *gives you Rosebud*

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
-eats it and recovers- There...thank you...didja find the Ideya yet? My garden will collapse if we take to long!

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
Umm well... I saw the red glow go into that cave over there! *points to cave* I was gonna go in but I... I started feeling scared, so I.......
-bushes near Syckle began to rustle-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users