Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

My NiGHTS vids.

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Reala5481

Reala5481

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts
  • Location:The Dream of Glass, Crystal Palace. Searching for my dreams...
  • Interests:Reading, Anime, Video Games, Poetry, And Singing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BA37pO4XS_Y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2TFlCbFOQM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5lLfWcxyk0

LadyTwinkle

LadyTwinkle

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Interests:Designing, theatrical makeup, painting, costume creation, sewing, 80's animation, comic books, Traveling abroad. And of course NiGHTS!
:lol:

very cool,

I always like still picture vids.
did you draw any of the art? It's good art!

Inubu

Inubu

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 114 posts
  • Interests:Drawing,writing,movie making,voice acting,and sculpting.
Omigosh,I love your videos!
I'm gonna log on toYoutube and favorite all of them,
the songs you chose were fantastic!Keep
up the great work. :lol:

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:I am a big fan of NiGHTS, Reala, And Jackle! I love to play video games, mostly (SEGA & Nintendo). Love Anime. I Love talking about NiGHTS!!! Also I like surfing the internet! ^_^
Wow! ^_^ Great songs, each video the song when so well with NiGHTS, and it was so beautiful! ^_^ I love it!

Reala5481

Reala5481

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts
Thanks everyone, I did try to put a lot of thought into the songs. And no, I didn't draw any art.

NOTE: I am working on a new vid right now. As soon as i get a few more pics, I'll get to work and upload it.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, music, yeah
Gewd Job! Keep up the good work!

Koji_Tsunami

Koji_Tsunami

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts
Video... Clips...
For the love of god... use video clips!
Man, slideshows are like kryptonite to me, sorry.
I'll admit that it is in fact, hard to NiGHTS clips, but I'd think you could do somthing...

Kori

Kori

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 475 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, reading, writing, making AMVs, games, movies, romance, anime & manga (current fave: Naruto), 80s and 90s cartoons, and of course, anything to do with NiGHTS! X3
The music you choose is beautiful! Very nicely done! :3

Reala5481

Reala5481

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts
I FINALLY GOT THE TIME TO MAKE ANOTHER VID!!!

Anyways, This time, I went with a Reala Tribute! Enjoy!:

Zero-Shift

Zero-Shift

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts
  • Interests:Nerdy stuff.
I'm with Koji on this one.

You obviously splice images together but you really need to take that next step and use full motion video. Sure, NiGHTS is a little scarce in that regard, but others have gotten around it and so can you. Just do whatever you can to pry yourself away from slide shows. They're little more than the cop-out music video of eager fans. They require little thought to put together and rarely have any context at all. Sorry to say your videos thus far have been largely the same affair in my eyes.

However, your music choices were fascinating and I would love to see a video using that music with images that are more appropriate to what I'm hearing, especially the first song. If, on the other hand, you simply want to share music you think fits with NiGHTS, perhaps you'd be better off submitting a playlist to the site's audio section. Either way, I'd like to see you try harder next time.

You've got potential kiddo.

Reala5481

Reala5481

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts

I'm with Koji on this one.

You obviously splice images together but you really need to take that next step and use full motion video. Sure, NiGHTS is a little scarce in that regard, but others have gotten around it and so can you. Just do whatever you can to pry yourself away from slide shows. They're little more than the cop-out music video of eager fans. They require little thought to put together and rarely have any context at all. Sorry to say your videos thus far have been largely the same affair in my eyes.

However, your music choices were fascinating and I would love to see a video using that music with images that are more appropriate to what I'm hearing, especially the first song. If, on the other hand, you simply want to share music you think fits with NiGHTS, perhaps you'd be better off submitting a playlist to the site's audio section. Either way, I'd like to see you try harder next time.

You've got potential kiddo.

Sorry, It's just that i've tried to use video clips, But everytime i try, Windows movie maker says that i need a video capture device. T-T I can't get it to let me use clips! But i really do want to!

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
Why don't ya wait until someone posts that DVD content online? There should (hopefully) be plenty of new clips to use then.

Reala5481

Reala5481

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts

Why don't ya wait until someone posts that DVD content online? There should (hopefully) be plenty of new clips to use then.

I still gonna redo this last vid using pics as soon as i get more before i move on to bigger things.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users