Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Step 1) Take a drunken Matt. Step 2) Make him attempt a NiGHTS drawing

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Matthew29w12

Matthew29w12

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts
  • Interests:Games
    Sleep
    Food
    Friends
Step 3) Fail!...for a first attempt I deserve pie! xD I HATE THIS DRAWING!!! Criticism welcome! Tell me how to draw better! I wanna draw NiGHTS better x3. olol! Posted Image

Sucks... OLOL, so many smudges and other lines.

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1387 posts
  • Interests:Video games, NiGHTS, Sonic The Hedgehog, computer, drawing, reading, Egypt, more video games...
Considering I just saw the same topic twice, I belive you are also suffering a datebase malfuntion. I have been trying to combat this for 30 min now. >.<

Your artwork isn't that bad. Its very nice.

Matthew29w12

Matthew29w12

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts
  • Interests:Games
    Sleep
    Food
    Friends

Considering I just saw the same topic twice, I belive you are also suffering a datebase malfuntion. I have been trying to combat this for 30 min now. >.<

Your artwork isn't that bad. Its very nice.

LOL it burns my own eyes! Also I had errors on the site, I didn't realise it posted the topic so I tried again = Failing more!

Sierra

Sierra

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • Interests:Books, gaming, animals, books, my computer, writing. Oh, did I mention books?
Hey, better than anything I cough up. I like it. :D

Innotech

Innotech

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • Interests:videogames, cars, girls, anime, drawing, origami, weather, classic rock music, trance, japanese and asian cultures, catgirls &gt;^^&lt;<br />
looks rather nice to me. I can see you based it off the fishy screen of the new game.
If you want my suggestion, sketch out the basic shapes of NiGHTS body first really lightly. It works similar to anime characters,. but NiGHTS has an exaggerated torso and tiny hips. He/she has really long thin legs. The vest is really the only new thing about him. or shim. or whatever NiGHTS is XD

But really, you have to start somewhere right?

PRiNCE

PRiNCE

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, singing, NiGHTS, pie, NiGHTS, singing, NiGHTS, taters, NiGHTS, singing, NiGHTS,Sonic, and did I say NiGHTS? NiGHTS!
It's good for a first try!
As for pie, NO! MY PIE! NO TOUCHY THE PIE OR I WILL EAT YOUR FACE OFF! Oh, you wanted pie?
Ok, here you go!

Sairus

Sairus

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts
Not bad at all for a first attempt man! The top came out fairly nicely, the only things that look really off is the fingers (but those are hands... so they're special...) and the fact that he looks like he hasn't slept in about 6 monthes. XD
Nice going though! Sai's looking forward to more of your stuff!

CORNSiLK

CORNSiLK

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 316 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS into Dreams (duh), fishing, hiking, NiGHTS, GillWing, dragons, chickens, beekeeping, walking, swimming, dreaming, psychology, bones, robotics, voice acting.
That's good! Much betetr than my first attempts XD

By the way, we now have a Creative section, so I've moved this for your convenience :)

Xeno

Xeno

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
damn good if you ask me, I'm too afraid to attempt NiGHTS's new outfit. *sits in corner rocking back and forth*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users