Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

NiGHTS JoD "Dreams Dreams" vid

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

wocko

wocko

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts
Hey all.

A few days back I made a JoD video with gameplay/trailer clips with the new "Dreams Dreams" music from JoD, so I thought I might share it all with you. ;-) Hope you like it!!! ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=up3XQn3Q42g

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:I am a big fan of NiGHTS, Reala, And Jackle! I love to play video games, mostly (SEGA & Nintendo). Love Anime. I Love talking about NiGHTS!!! Also I like surfing the internet! ^_^
I love the way you did this video! I especially like how you put the clips together! It was so nice! Everytime I hear "Dreams Dreams" it makes my heart feel so happy! ^_^

Guest_submas13_*

Guest_submas13_*
  • Guests
That video was beautiful. I especially enjoyed the beginning, with all the NiGHTS FMVs. Too bad the voices aren't as good as they were in the original song. ^_^

wocko

wocko

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts
Thanks heaps, cause I tried my best putting that vid together. It was kind of inspired by some other NiD video I've seen on Youtube, and since I had good FMVs of NiGHTS JoD, and the new Dreams Dreams, I thought I might put one together.

Note that I'm very worred about NiGHTS since my mate bought a new Xbox 360 and Sonic Next (the 2006 Sonic game for the Xbox 360) and I played it for a bit and the controls are absolutely atroscious. The first NiGHTS game was an absolute masterpiece (which I think is an understatement ;-) ) and I did note at the end of the credits that we all should hope for the best for our favourite nightmaren. ;-)

Tangocat777

Tangocat777

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
  • Interests:Pokemon and sonic team games.
Nice

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users