Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

~Greetings from Kaibib~

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

Kaibib Angel

Kaibib Angel

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts
  • Interests:Male x male relationships, NiGHTS, Reala, Reala x NiGHTS, drawing, manga, doujinshi, fanfics, fanart, cosplay, designing and making costumes, singing, listening to music of different types, using imagination, walking, dreaming, male pregnancy, peforming music on piano, recorder, clarinet, and vocals.
Greetings, all.
I am a teenage girl who has just recently (last year) have disovered the wonderful world of NiGHTS... into Dreams. I tell you, really changed my life. No, seriously, it did.
Want to know the bad thing? I never played the game! Never!
The reason why I love NiGHTS is because of the endless imagination that our subconcious carries, and expresses in our dreams and even in our nightmares.

So... they call me Kaibib Angel, Kaibib, Kai, Kaibie, etc... once I was even called 'kabobs' which is a type of food, but I don't mind.
In a secret little language of mine (that really does not exist anymore, except for this lone word...) 'kaibib' means dark. Dark as in night, without light, shadow, blackness/black.
It also means no color, no soul, and no emotions. Basically, it means that I am apathetic... which I am NOT. (Why did I make such a stupid name?!)
And, of course, the 'angel' part of my name counters the other part. So... dang, that's so NiGHTS! Wow, I made this name totally oblivious of NiGHTS until sometime in 2006. Holy... Wow. Maybe I should look deeper into this NiGHTS thing. Like as if she's the angel and Reala is the demon... or something like that.
My name... sure it may be that way, just like the relationship between NiGHTS and Reala. LiGHT x DARK. Yet, they are the one in the same, no matter how much they don't want to believe it. Let's face it, everyone has a little light in their heart, and a little darkness.
Yikes! Time to cut this lecture short... enough about my name.

My Bio:
-16 years old, female.
-I live in the USA.
-I am a Dreamer of Hope (Yellow Ideya)
-I draw, paint, do some sewing, write stories and fan stories. I also do other things... like do drama... real life role-playing. I do it practially everyday, in my room. I do my best to act as my favorite characters, as well as some original ones of my own.

-Video games with lots of fantasy and imagination threaded into it. (Final Fantasy, most RPGs, The Legend of Zelda... and recently NiGHTS.)
-Drawing, of course. Writting and acting as well. Soon, I will know how to sew too, so watch out for future NiGHTS cosplay from me. (I am planning one right now, even! Yay!)
-Being free to do what I please and like the most. (I hardly get all the freedom I deserve at home, really... I need to move out of the house, fast.)

DiSLiKES:
-I do not like people who are intentionally mean or cruel. I do not like being picked on, harrassed, or being made a fool of just like the next guy. Alright?
-Door-to-Door sellers. >>; Especially when it's kids and fundraisers. (Chocolate bars that look like Hershey's rip-offs should NOT be that expensive!)
-I also do not like being ignored. I listen to what you have to say, so listen to me in return, please.

Tangocat777

Tangocat777

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
  • Interests:Pokemon and sonic team games.
Welcome, I assure you, your situation about NiGHTS is similar to a lot of people here, myself included. If you need anything just yell and run around in circles contact one of our friendly mods.

Roam

Roam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
  • Interests:Photography, Gaming, Music,
You seem to be a very interesting person. :D Welcome aboard!

Tangocat777

Tangocat777

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
  • Interests:Pokemon and sonic team games.
So, most RPGs, eh? How do you like that Fire Emblem?

Guest_Ideya Fairy_*

Guest_Ideya Fairy_*
  • Guests
Hello and welcome!^^ Very nice to have you!

Guest_submas13_*

Guest_submas13_*
  • Guests
Hello from your friendly Dreamer Submas13. If you need a friend to talk to, or some help around the forums, just contact me.

PS: You should try to get the game. Honestly, you won't be able to sleep for at least a week after discovering that game. :angry:

Kaibib Angel

Kaibib Angel

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts
  • Interests:Male x male relationships, NiGHTS, Reala, Reala x NiGHTS, drawing, manga, doujinshi, fanfics, fanart, cosplay, designing and making costumes, singing, listening to music of different types, using imagination, walking, dreaming, male pregnancy, peforming music on piano, recorder, clarinet, and vocals.
I really, really want to play the game.
But I do not have it nor the system to play it on. I am hoping to get one, though. No matter what my Grandma says. She says that we have enough systems... with the hand-held systems (PSP, NDS, GBASP,GBA, GBAColor), PSX somewhere in storage, PS2, N64, Gamecube, and Wii. But I say, a Saturn wouldn't hurt... would it? For just Sonic and NiGHTS? D:

Sadly, I have never played Fire Emblem, but I have played BREATH OF Fire! lol Does that count? xD

Oh yeah, and I forgot to mention that I am a Dreamer of Hope. (Yellow Ideya) Not tha tit is important, but in the NiGHTS world it is. I guess.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users