Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

NiGHTS is back!

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
  • Interests:What?
I got my Nintendo Power today, and there was an article about Sonic Riders 2. They confirmed that NiGHTS was going to be playable again! Just thought I'd tell you guys...

Oh, they also had another article about NiGHTS 2 in the Preview section. (that's two months in a row!)

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:I am a big fan of NiGHTS, Reala, And Jackle! I love to play video games, mostly (SEGA & Nintendo). Love Anime. I Love talking about NiGHTS!!! Also I like surfing the internet! ^_^
Cool! I'm looking foward to unlocking him! ^_^ Hmmmm, I wonder if he'll be wearing his new outfit in Sonic Riders 2! ^_^?

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
:) Go Dreamer)-->
QUOTE(:) Go Dreamer @ Sep 28 2007, 03:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Cool! I'm looking foward to unlocking him! :D Hmmmm, I wonder if he'll be wearing his new outfit in Sonic Riders 2! ^_^?[/quote]

They talked as though he was going to be playable from the start....or maybe that was my imagination.

Tangocat777

Tangocat777

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
  • Interests:Pokemon and sonic team games.
It seems as though everyone has forgotten the thread I created. :)
Oh well, this is all good news.

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:I am a big fan of NiGHTS, Reala, And Jackle! I love to play video games, mostly (SEGA &amp; Nintendo). Love Anime. I Love talking about NiGHTS!!! Also I like surfing the internet! ^_^

They talked as though he was going to be playable from the start....or maybe that was my imagination.

So NiGHTS might be part of the storyline then, that would be ever better! ^_^

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1387 posts
  • Interests:Video games, NiGHTS, Sonic The Hedgehog, computer, drawing, reading, Egypt, more video games...

It seems as though everyone has forgotten the thread I created. :P
Oh well, this is all good news.

D: I didn't forget! No one posted any new news and forgot about it I guess. Plus this info pertains to NiGHTS....so I guess they needed to put it here then.

Also, which issue of Nintendo Power is it? (Then again finding Nintendo Power in a store is always a pain. I got the second to last copy of the one that had NiGHTS on the frong cover!)

Also, you said it talked about it in the preview section. Did they talk about Sonic Riders: Zero gravity twice in one issue? o.O

Anyway, I am glad to hear NiGHTS will be back. He will probably be in his new outfit this time around. Cool.

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:I am a big fan of NiGHTS, Reala, And Jackle! I love to play video games, mostly (SEGA &amp; Nintendo). Love Anime. I Love talking about NiGHTS!!! Also I like surfing the internet! ^_^
Today my brother and I were talking about NiGHTS being a playable character in Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity, and he brought up the fact that NiGHTS will have to have a voice in that game as well!

So my question is: Will SEGA use the same actress to do his voice again, or will they use someone different to do NiGHTS voice in the upcoming Sonic Riders 2 game?

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
I meant another article on NiGHTS 2; sorry for the misunderstanding, Yami.

And I'm sure they'll use the same voice; it'd be dumb to get another one...and yes, that would rawk if he was in the story line.
\m/

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts

I meant another article on NiGHTS 2; sorry for the misunderstanding, Yami.

And I'm sure they'll use the same voice; it'd be dumb to get another one...and yes, that would rawk if he was in the story line.
\m/

It would be dumb if they got someone else to do NiGHTS voice for Sonic Riders Zero Gravity! ^_^ But SEGA does have the habit of constantly changing the charaters voices, look at Sonic. The characters always seem to have a different voice in each game.

All I know is NiGHTS better be in the storyline! ^_^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users