Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

I swear I'm being haunted

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Niraven

Niraven

Ninja News Reporter

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 143 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Zelda, Sonic, Resident Evil, artwork, photography, cats, dragons, random stuff, games of course
Ok, so for a long long time I've wanted a NiGHTS plushie. I've e-mailed everyone I could find that had one in asking where I could get one. Completely unfair, I even was contacted by a Japanese store saying they were getting a Reala plushie in... and they never did, that was months ago. I'm still searching every chance I get, but I swear every NiGHTS plushie is probably lovingly cuddled by now.

Here's what's so horribly unfair. For the past week I've had reoccuring dreams about FINALLY getting a NiGHTS plushie.

Dream #1: I went to a Japanese bookstore (Kinokuniya) I like to visit every few months, when I found a rare NiGHTS manga. On the shelf behind it was: OMG! FINALLY, A NiGHTS PLUSHIE!! I grabbed it up super fast and ran to go buy it. I woke up about a minute later, looked in my arm.... no plushie. Darn.

Dream #2: The next night I have a dream I'm at a big supermarket-type store, and in a specials area where they keep the videogames, oh my goodness, NiGHTS plushies! I ran over and grabbed myself both a big NiGHTS and Reala plushie. They were gone within a few minutes. I said to myself "Ironic I had a dream where I got them before, and now I'm finally getting them!" It was that horribly real. I went to buy them.... I woke up, and no plushes.

Dream #3: Night after that, I have a dream I'm at Costco in the States, a big multi-everything store, and there are the plushies! This time they had Jackle, too. They were big 3-4 foot plushes and cost $53.99 each. It's not fair when your dreams are that vivid. I went over to the cash register and paid with my credit card, got the plushes in the bag, and was on my way home to finally share my spoils when... I woke up and AGAIN it's so unfair, I had no plushes.

I've never had dreams THAT vivid. Obviously maybe this says just a LITTLE bit about how badly I want one. I'm really hoping we'll get a new series with Journey of Dreams. Questions and comments welcome, and if you have any idea where I can buy a NiGHTS plushie in my waking life, tell me please! Dreams can be so unfair sometimes, and that's the first time I've had three in a row where I recognized the previous dreams as dreams.

KittyWhiggles

KittyWhiggles

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts
Ebay?. Theres got to be one to pop up on Ebay.
Or you could get some sewing skills and make your own. Thats what Im goin to do when i get the time.

Niraven

Niraven

Ninja News Reporter

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 143 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Zelda, Sonic, Resident Evil, artwork, photography, cats, dragons, random stuff, games of course

Ebay?. Theres got to be one to pop up on Ebay.
Or you could get some sewing skills and make your own. Thats what Im goin to do when i get the time.

All I can find on ebay are 2 Nightopians that never get bought. I found Elliot once but I honestly don't care much about him. I'm thinking of making my own plush, but honestly my skills, in my opinion, are lacking...

Guest_Ekairi_*

Guest_Ekairi_*
  • Guests
*Sings*
"A dream is a wish your heart makes, when your fast asleep."

Keep looking on ebay for a while it may pop up again soon.
Then again if you are really talented just make one if you can't find any.
(Make him so you can change his clothing or something. XD)

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2949 posts
Man! I've had those kinds of dreams, that sucks ^_^

I'd love to make my own as well, but my knowledge of materials in this matter is lacking..

Envy

Envy

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Dream #3: Night after that, I have a dream I'm at Costco in the States, a big multi-everything store, and there are the plushies! This time they had Jackle, too. They were big 3-4 foot plushes and cost $53.99 each. It's not fair when your dreams are that vivid. I went over to the cash register and paid with my credit card, got the plushes in the bag, and was on my way home to finally share my spoils when... I woke up and AGAIN it's so unfair, I had no plushes.

You know it's a dream when there's an official Jackle plushie for sale....

But I have had plenty of dreams like this as well. Like a few months before JoD came out, I had I dream I was playing it. I was like "Yaaaaaaaaaaay!" Then I woke up and I was sad. :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users