Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

A gift to NiGHTS Community

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

TomTom

TomTom

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • Interests:Drawing. Dreaming. Day-Dreaming. Graphic Design. Hardcore Gaming. Anime. Music! <br /><br />Now that I got those out the way. Nothing else in particular lol
So uh... I wanted to give something to the community but I didn't know what. After pondering for a while I came up with this:

Posted Image

A banner. You could use it for the forum. Or shameless advertising at other places lol. Sadly thats the only thing I know how to give. :P

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
Hey!! Thank you, I really like this! Its very pretty and awesome all rolled into one prettyawesome package! :D I'm gonna send this right over to TRiP and DiGi, so they see it as soon as they come back online. :P

TomTom

TomTom

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • Interests:Drawing. Dreaming. Day-Dreaming. Graphic Design. Hardcore Gaming. Anime. Music! <br /><br />Now that I got those out the way. Nothing else in particular lol
Yay. Now I don't feel so much like a lurker anymore lol

Tangocat777

Tangocat777

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
  • Interests:Pokemon and sonic team games.
me likey.
Now, we can advertise everywhere. We all know Sega won't. :P

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
Pretty!

Guest_submas13_*

Guest_submas13_*
  • Guests

me likey.
Now, we can advertise everywhere. We all know Sega won't. :P

Advertising powers, unite! :D

Xay

Xay

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  • Location:Scenic Chavland, United Kindom. Just passed the Burned Cars...
  • Interests:Composing/Writing/Getting Inspired by/Listening AND Criticising music, drawing, reading, comics, cartoon, playing video ga... You get the idea.

Advertising powers, unite! :o

GREEN OMEGA GOOGLE AD, GO!
What? It COULD happen!?

Seriously though, that/s a Damn Schweet Banner. And, as Previously stated, Advert Powers... ACTIVATE!

Guest_Ekairi_*

Guest_Ekairi_*
  • Guests
Can you post a link to the picture you used to create that?
(I just want to compare.)
Very good, personally I would have moved the text more to the right or trimmed the right side more but well thats just me. (Balance thing)

KittyWhiggles

KittyWhiggles

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts
Oh Joy!! Its a very happy non-birthday present to us!! 8D
Thankyou!

TomTom

TomTom

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
I'm glad everyone likes it :D

Ekairi the pictures came from the gallery. Except for the logo. I randomly googled for it and hand to cut it out (>_< a painstaking task to do)

I like where the text is. If I moved it over too far it would look uneven :S if that makes sense.

I also made this little thingy too. I don't know what purpose you could use it for lol but here it is:

Posted Image

:)

:o I just realized his foot got cut off. ~.~

Guest_submas13_*

Guest_submas13_*
  • Guests
The dreamcast pic looks great, even if NiGHTS has part of his foot missing. Its not like he uses them to walk or anything. :)

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Hey, i got Purg's email but we've been busy outside of the forums today so this is the first i've been in here all day. Appologies for the late arrival. ^^;

Those are pretty sexy, i must say. Shame NiGHTS' foot has been cut off, there. I wouldn't have noticed it until it was pointed out, actually. XD;;
But, yes. It is all rather nice so good work.

Though, being honest, we probably won't be changing our banners here at the forums but you guys are free to use these as ads anywhere else on the net, as long as TomTom allows it, of course. :)

Good work and thanks for making them.

Reala5481

Reala5481

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts
  • Location:The Dream of Glass, Crystal Palace. Searching for my dreams...
  • Interests:Reading, Anime, Video Games, Poetry, And Singing.
Man! I wish my sig was like that!

Guest_Ekairi_*

Guest_Ekairi_*
  • Guests

I'm glad everyone likes it :D

Ekairi the pictures came from the gallery. Except for the logo. I randomly googled for it and hand to cut it out (>_< a painstaking task to do)

I like where the text is. If I moved it over too far it would look uneven :S if that makes sense.

I also made this little thingy too. I don't know what purpose you could use it for lol but here it is:

Posted Image

:)

:) I just realized his foot got cut off. ~.~

I would of cropped this one too. (Again me and my balance thing. X_X left and topside)
Other than that I wish I could produce a picture as nicely as this. T_T

Reala5481

Reala5481

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts
  • Location:The Dream of Glass, Crystal Palace. Searching for my dreams...
  • Interests:Reading, Anime, Video Games, Poetry, And Singing.

So uh... I wanted to give something to the community but I didn't know what. After pondering for a while I came up with this:

Posted Image

A banner. You could use it for the forum. Or shameless advertising at other places lol. Sadly thats the only thing I know how to give. :angry:

Is there a way to use it as a sig?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users