Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Gettin' NiGHTS Ready for 2008!

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
  • Interests:What?
Alrighty. It's been a good 'leven years (gonna be twelve) since our old Nightmare hit the shelves. But how can we make him hip and now? Cool and full o' 'tude?

We want an image that makes NiGHTS say 'Sup my young parsons? I too am so on the go that I eat my yogurt from a tube."
Well, stolen jokes aside, what do you think Sonic Team will do to make NiGHTS a bit more compatible with the children of 2008?

Guest_submas13_*

Guest_submas13_*
  • Guests
I believe that Strong Bad would have the experience and financial investments needed to allow NiGHTS to be able to be 'supping the young parsons with yogurt from a tube. Otherwise, we will have to resort to either giving NiGHTS a diaper or have Marzipan make NiGHTS's face into a patio.

*For those of you ignorant of this hilarious rant, examine the following link with much care and sensitivity*
http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail164.html

Curiosity Inc.

Curiosity Inc.

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 368 posts
How about giving NiGHTS a halfpipe course?

I'm serious. Just a free-roaming halfpipe course where you could control NiGHTS and pull off tricks. It'll be great.

Of course, NiGHTS could change his horns into dreadlocks, that might help.

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts
>>
<<

NiGHTS: *singing Dreams Dreams* In the Niiight--*rap music starts playing* oO?!
Reala: *on an invisi-scratchtable#* What? Just trying to appeal to the new generation..

#NiGHTS has an invisi-flute, soo...>>

That's my take on it. XD There's your random skit for the day, brought to you by iNSOMNiAC.

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
Probably NiGHTS flying at insane speed through heavily deadly obstacles with an evil type of look backed up with a heavy metal instrumental. Isn't that how they do with Sonic?

Blue Fantasy

Blue Fantasy

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts
  • Interests:Sonic, NiGHTS, video games, comics, reading, writing, drawing, anime
No, that was Shadow. XD

Give him lots of bling and maybe even a few illegitimate children, and put him on welfare and give him a gun and make him a narc who does drugs but knows that drugs are bad but he does them as part of his cover yeah that's it...

Okay, I'm done. XD

Xay

Xay

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  • Location:Scenic Chavland, United Kindom. Just passed the Burned Cars...
  • Interests:Composing/Writing/Getting Inspired by/Listening AND Criticising music, drawing, reading, comics, cartoon, playing video ga... You get the idea.
You need only 4 things...

BOOBIES.
GUNS.
BRITISH ACCENT (check)
LOT'S OF RAP AND ROCK MUSIC.

Zawsh. Just IMAGINING a NiGHTS Game like that is making kme Physicly Ill O.O;

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
How about NiGHTS flies toward the ground at over 9000 mph or 14, 484 km/h. Everyone thinks NiGHTS is dead but then a huge atomic type explosion occurs and at the same time of that explosion you hear the track "Message to Nightopia" start. Next you see NiGHTS flying foward extremely fast through a city dodging a lot of debri on his way to take on Reala who is standing on top of Bellbridge Clock Thingy. Then while the music still plays they could have gameplay screens while some announcer guy or girl talks.

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
Oh noz, NiGHTS in an EXTREME!Sonic-like situation?! I'd die.

Guest_Nephenee_*

Guest_Nephenee_*
  • Guests
NiGHTS with an electric can opener...

...Seriously...

Innotech

Innotech

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • Interests:videogames, cars, girls, anime, drawing, origami, weather, classic rock music, trance, japanese and asian cultures, catgirls &gt;^^&lt;<br />
no color. Must be all greyscale. And bloom. TONS of bloom. and NiGHTS cant be purple...he should be....dusty and brown. With an evil mask persona and a bad attitude. Like he has crossed one too many nightmaren. PHEAR NITEZ.

Machenstein

Machenstein

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 322 posts
Hire Yuji Uekawa. He'll give NiGHTS green contacts, a toothy grin, and a pair of soap shoes. Now NiGHTS can grind on the rails of Stick Canyon instead of getting stuck on that damned fly swatter thing.

Tangocat777

Tangocat777

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
  • Interests:Pokemon and sonic team games.
He's wearing too much clothing. Back to that pole-dancing mini-game idea.

Guest_submas13_*

Guest_submas13_*
  • Guests

Or a striptease, eh? :huh:

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1387 posts
  • Interests:Video games, NiGHTS, Sonic The Hedgehog, computer, drawing, reading, Egypt, more video games...

Oh noz, NiGHTS in an EXTREME!Sonic-like situation?! I'd die.

*snort* This made me laugh. I feel the same way.

NiGHTS flying, guns shooting, fire burning, and my eyes are bleeding!!!

Funny how an idea I made up over 5 months ago or so has turned up 3 or 4 times already. Glad I made an impact on your brain. I also, hope they don't actually do that. Well I half hope. *shot*

I think from what we have seen from the trailers they are going to keep NiGHTS looking pretty and Disney. Lets hope so. I....just don't want an announcer this time though.

Tangocat777

Tangocat777

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
  • Interests:Pokemon and sonic team games.
Animated blood.
Zero suit NiGHTS. :)
Fully customizable NiGHTS, decorate NiGHTS with stuff you really don't care about, and some...... other..... special interest stuff.
Next-gen NiGHTS, horribly brown, and dark backrounds with overstressed bloom.
Branching storylines.

AirMax

AirMax

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts
  • Interests:school-survival.net, NiD, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, anime, awesome, scoreattack.net

Or a striptease, eh? :)

Already does that for your birthday, like Digi said.

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts

no color. Must be all greyscale. And bloom. TONS of bloom. and NiGHTS cant be purple...he should be....dusty and brown. With an evil mask persona and a bad attitude. Like he has crossed one too many nightmaren. PHEAR NITEZ.

Don't forget the impossibly large guns and shallow storyline(if any)!

Xay

Xay

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  • Location:Scenic Chavland, United Kindom. Just passed the Burned Cars...
  • Interests:Composing/Writing/Getting Inspired by/Listening AND Criticising music, drawing, reading, comics, cartoon, playing video ga... You get the idea.
And to top it all of, Put A Psychic Maren in it and Call him BRONZE. And he MUST be from the Future, acompanied buy his Pet 'Pian, AQUA.

Dear sweet Lord Tell me i am NOT Hilarious XP

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users