Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Greetings

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

Monophobe

Monophobe

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts
Hey guys,

Been a fan of NiGHTS since it's first release on the Saturn and still play it on occassion to this day.

I'm a graduate in Computer Games Design and I'm currently looking for work within the games industry. Played guitar for 7 years. Not a lot else to tell.

Main reason I joined was to post about my NiGHTS level remake project so check that out in the Creative Stuff folder (HERE ).

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1387 posts
  • Interests:Video games, NiGHTS, Sonic The Hedgehog, computer, drawing, reading, Egypt, more video games...
Hello and nice to meet you. Its great to see someone is an old time fan finally discover the boards. I am also happy to hear about your NiGHTS level project. 3D desgin work is always really cool. Hope you have fun here and good luck on your project.

Guest_Ideya Fairy_*

Guest_Ideya Fairy_*
  • Guests
Hi and welcome to the forums!^^

Icachan

Icachan

Undercover.

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 588 posts
  • Interests:Pretty much everything and then some.
Hello and welcome to the forums!
If you got any questions or problems, feel free to PM one of the admins (me or Animejosse) or one of our lovely mods (SiLK, Purgatory or Jof).

I hope you'll enjoy your stay at the forums!

Guest_submas13_*

Guest_submas13_*
  • Guests
Welcome, o designer of worlds, to the reality of being that is the NiGHTS forums.

Monophobe

Monophobe

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts
Wasn't sure where else to ask, but hopefully someone will see this. How long should it take for my OEKAKi Board membership to be confirmed? I signed up a day or so ago now and it still won't let me log in.

Cheers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users