Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Xay's Artwork of Spanglyness

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Xay

Xay

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  • Location:Scenic Chavland, United Kindom. Just passed the Burned Cars...
  • Interests:Composing/Writing/Getting Inspired by/Listening AND Criticising music, drawing, reading, comics, cartoon, playing video ga... You get the idea.
Mmmyes. Xay draw's to. Small world, eh?

Don't expect anything upon the Level of TRiPPYNESS Or Jofness- Lord know's im about 88 Miles away from that level if not more.

Enough blabbering, to the ARTS!

All of my Current drawing;s are of my Fan-Maren, iGNiZ, Whom is appearing in a NiGHTS Fanfic i am Writing- NiGHTS Ghostmare. Yes, Yes, Well done you, he DOES look a lot like NiGHTS. There is a Reason for this, but you're just going to have to read Ghostmare to find out why.

Posted Image

A simple picture of a Sad looking iGNiZ. Expect to see him Sad a lot.

Posted Image

A Chibi iGNiZ Sitting next to a NiGHTS Ghostmare Logo.

Posted Image

I doodled this in Art yesterday. I can;t really say why i did, but i did. In the wize words of myself, "Angry Chibi iGNiZ is ANGRY."

Posted Image

Drawn and Colored this in Textiles Today. Origionaly it was going to be little more then a Doodle, but oh well. Fear iGNiZ and his GANGSTA Arm-Cross!

Posted Image

iGNiZ, And the Creture that Haunt's his Dreams in my FanFic (Yes, in my FanFic the Cretures of Nightopia and Nightmare sleep as well. Get over It.) Could this be some sort of Overshadowing? (Our survey say's: HELL YES.)

KittyWhiggles

KittyWhiggles

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts
Aw, Hes cute <3 *gives him a cookie.

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts
Awwr! *snuggles iGNiZ* He's adorable! >w< He needs love! This fanfic of yours sounds interesting, I can't wait to read it. ^.^ Your art style is cute. ^^ Curse and your ability to draw maren hats! DX I can't draw them at all!

Xay

Xay

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  • Interests:Composing/Writing/Getting Inspired by/Listening AND Criticising music, drawing, reading, comics, cartoon, playing video ga... You get the idea.
Thanks for all the Kind Comments! Indeed, iGNiZ Need's a LOT of love- But the poor guy never Get's any Regardless.

More artwork here.

Posted Image

Yes, i know. There must be MILLIONS of Mistakes here. But oh well, i care not right now...

More Forshadowing? Mmmyes. IMPORTENT Forshadowing? Oh yes. Suspenceful? Nah, not really, i know.

No, that Evil shadow is NOT Reala, Contry to Populer Belif XP

Guest_submas13_*

Guest_submas13_*
  • Guests
Looks cool, but I would rather give him a brownie. :blink:

You should let us know when you might be done, because I'm intrigued and I wish to read this fanfiction.

Xay

Xay

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Looks cool, but I would rather give him a brownie. :blink:

You should let us know when you might be done, because I'm intrigued and I wish to read this fanfiction.

Ah, im very far from the End. I've only just finished the Prelude and Chapter one. I might still put just those 2 bit's up somewhere anyway, just to give you a Taste of what's Comming.

infractus

infractus

former Secretary of Balloon Doggies

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:Anything, everything, because I like things.
I really like his expressions, and your choice of colors for the outfit :)

That Angry Chibi is Angry is simply adorable!! So cute and pouty!

Xay

Xay

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts
Thank you!

More art will be on the Way soon to. I need to draw art of the 8 dreamers (Yes, i said 8. The official 4 thus far, and 4 new ones based on me and real people i know.)

Xay

Xay

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts
Zee Topic Description Lies. It is acctualy TWO Images. REGOICE.

Posted Image

Not Much... Just a small drawing of a Chibi-Me, Chibi iGNiZ, and Chibi Evil-Shadow-thing-who's-Name-I-Am-Still-Not-Revealing.

Posted Image

...Oh come on, seriously, what did you expect? I couldn't resist! Anyway, yes, this is My imput in the Growing "Dreamer ID's" Fa on DA. Yes, that BG is from google. Yes, that atrocious Drawing was done in MS Paint. Shut up.

Xay

Xay

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts
Yet another Picture.

Posted Image

A Picture of iGNiZ, Acctualy slightly Happy and Content for once. If you are wondering where it's set, it's set in one of the 10 Dreamscapes i have created (Dreamscape 4, if you wish to be Specific.) Named Breeze Canyon. It's quite Literaly Millions of Miles above the lower land of Nightopia, and is pretty much nothing but Fog, Mountains of Many shapes and Colors, and Lots of Wind.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users