Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Ealynn's Naughties er, Nighties!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Ealynn

Ealynn

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • Interests:I'm a freelance comic book artist and animator with a passion for storytelling. I love myths and legends and have a fondness of old animated children's tv shows and retro & indie games.
Ah, by Ashashi's good example I was also inspired to do a dual NiGHTS / Pan drawing (as Ashashi has called him) - so, here's the first sketch of it. I'm not sure when I have the time to finish it :blink: but feedback me on the concept and all.

NiGHTS and the jester from BtW skimming the surface and underwater worlds of dreams and desires.

Posted Image

I'm not sure about the cut out of the drawing yet, perhaps Pan needs a little more room at his side. And his hand needs to be pointing downwards to skim the surface more. And put his foot a little bit more down.

Guest_submas13_*

Guest_submas13_*
  • Guests
Not a bad image, but I would put more detail on NiGHTS.

Ealynn

Ealynn

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • Interests:I'm a freelance comic book artist and animator with a passion for storytelling. I love myths and legends and have a fondness of old animated children's tv shows and retro & indie games.
Yes, I will, no worries :D it's still a sketch.

Ashashi

Ashashi

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  • Interests:Internet, Computers, Anime, Video Games, Sonic, NiGHTS, Internet, Dreams, School, Drawing, Singing, DDR, 3D Video Game Modeling/Game Design
I like how this sketch looks so far :3 I would agree with giving Pan a little bit more room from where the line is dividing the pic, other than that it's coming along great, Ealynn :3

Guest_submas13_*

Guest_submas13_*
  • Guests
It would give the picture some more depth if you would add some subtle atmospheric effects behind both Pan and NiGHTS.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
*** GLEE ***

CORNSiLK

CORNSiLK

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 316 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS into Dreams (duh), fishing, hiking, NiGHTS, GillWing, dragons, chickens, beekeeping, walking, swimming, dreaming, psychology, bones, robotics, voice acting.
That's looking wonderful so far!
I get the feeling that NiGHTS is wondering if he really looks like that. . .XD

Ealynn

Ealynn

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
Hahaha, lol, yeah, he really has that look in his eyes, hasn't he.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users