Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

y'ello...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

TehLazyOne

TehLazyOne

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 135 posts
  • Interests:um... not quite sure... collecting nostalgia, NiGHTS, making sculptures... Cartoons.... um... Voice acting... painting models...
    and i'll work up on the rest later....
Hello to all, and those who would welcome me.

My name in real Life is Curtis Eves, on the internet, i go by TehLazyOne... why would i call myself TehLazyOne?
because, I'm THE ONE and im LAZY, therefore, making me, TehLazyOne. XP (ignore stupid attempt at humor)
(On D.A. i made the tragic mistake of naming myself, SvenHoek...)

What i like to do in my spare time is make things out of clay, draw a little, and paint some models i buy...
(lately i haven't been able to do any of that, because of the emotional stress ive been going through these days...)
I consider myself decent at sculpting, and below average at drawing...
I left DA and other communities because i needed to get away from things, so i could settle down. but i figured i could stay with this one....
(well, that was pointless to say...)

i consider myself a friendly person overall.

ahem! Other things that i like to do is practice doing voices, i can do many voices. i hope to be a voice actor someday.
i like nostalgia, cartoons, crafts, toys, games and other stuff related. (ok, i should stop now...)

I vaguely remember first playing the NiGHTS game, when i was little... then i forgot it, then i saw it again on Sonic Adventure... forgot... then saw him again on TV for "most creative game" or something like that... then i REALLY got into it... so i scoured ebay, got the game & system, and LOVED it. it inspired me to do many things. artistic-wise, and other things. its just very inspiring.

I discovered this site by both accident and curiosity... i just typed in the site name just to see if it worked... and ive been here since. (bout 3 years ago...) i really tried to teach myself about NiGHTS, U.V. , TRiPPY , and all other things related, over time... (mostly because i was too afraid to say anything... i have self esteem issues.) i think i know some things... i dont know... :huh:

i guess thats pretty much it
(once again) Hello all!

Icachan

Icachan

Undercover.

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 588 posts
  • Interests:Pretty much everything and then some.
Welcome to the forum! I remember seeing your awesome NiGHTS-sculpture, it was beautiful!

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
OH! *glomp* Yay!! I'm so glad you're here and I hope you're doing better!! *Luffles*

CORNSiLK

CORNSiLK

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 316 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS into Dreams (duh), fishing, hiking, NiGHTS, GillWing, dragons, chickens, beekeeping, walking, swimming, dreaming, psychology, bones, robotics, voice acting.
Hello!
I'm so glad that you joined here, I love your sculptures!
Welcome welcome! (and SvenHoek was an awesome name!) XD

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1387 posts
  • Interests:Video games, NiGHTS, Sonic The Hedgehog, computer, drawing, reading, Egypt, more video games...
Oh hello again. I had a feeling it was you. I was upset when you left DA but I am gald that you are coming here at least. Its great to have you back.

TehLazyOne

TehLazyOne

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 135 posts
  • Interests:um... not quite sure... collecting nostalgia, NiGHTS, making sculptures... Cartoons.... um... Voice acting... painting models...
    and i'll work up on the rest later....
honestly though, im FAR from the end of my stress and depression... its actually gotten worse...
it sorta feels like it was just beginning... sigh... and its like i act a bit different... i dunno... its a complicated feeling... (still confused...)
I was actually close to leaving this place as well as everything else i was part of... just to get away...

but... i decided not to leave this one community... im not sure why... i couldn't bring myself to leave this place... probably because im cursed with sentimental value... or maybe its cause i want to hold on to this place for a while longer...

i wont be able to talk alot till i get my priorities straight, and when things calm down where i am... its gonna be a while...sigh...
thank you all, for noticing that im still here, at least... (felt as if i had to say something... sorry)

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1387 posts
  • Interests:Video games, NiGHTS, Sonic The Hedgehog, computer, drawing, reading, Egypt, more video games...
I hope everything gets better for you. Take you time. If you need to think, then relax and think. Eat some ice cream too. That helps.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users