Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Foxboy's Signature Art

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

foxboy39

foxboy39

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
I create forum signatures for fun. Here are some; I have more (some that I made for friends), but I don't want to create one massive post.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Enjoy! I will post more later. Also, I would like criticism on my signatures; I want to improve my Photoshop skills a lot, so the more feedback, the better.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, gaming, music, all the things people in their 20s usually like to do.
OMG! *heart stops beating* I adore you!

KiloTango

KiloTango

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 242 posts
Try giving the text a 'stroke' (using 'layer styles' to do it is your best bet because then you can change it really easily), that will make it easier to read. Also, watch the contrast. The text on the model LX image is very hard to read because it has a very high contrast background going on that kinds breaks up the lettering. You're on the right track with picking contrasting colours, but making sure the light and darkness of things contrast is even more important in a design. You can use a stroke to help this, or a bar of translucent light or dark can help as well.

It might also be worth trying different fonts. Times New Roman (at least I assume that's what it is) isn't too megaman-ish, I bet you could find something more interesting without much difficulty. :wub:

Hope this helps! If you need to explain any of this more clearly, just ask.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users