Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Nickbot's Tattoos

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Nickbot

Nickbot

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts
  • Interests:Tattoos, NiGHTS, and Wizeman
Some of you may know and some of you may not, I love tattoos. It's a career I'd like to find myself in one day but for the most part, I find myself studying the possible science behind this. After a half a year I decided I'm ready to take on actual skin and stuff, but still find myself in need of proper education, but as the time went on, I found that I am getting better at the medium. But I'll let your judgment decide that.

Here's a few pics of what I've done thus far. More to follow in the future. Keep in mind that these were during the time where I was and still am learning how to set my machine (not a gun...) properly to let ink set but not go so deep to scar the skin tissue.

Hope you enjoy!

First some fruit art!
Posted Image
Posted Image

Next is some art from other artists on me. My designs!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Art I've done on people!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

And what I've done on myself!
Posted Image
Posted Image

And here's the punk who you will have to thank if I ever give you said tattoo of any kind
Posted Image

There you go. More in the future.

Tashayarna

Tashayarna

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • Interests:plushies, NiGHTS, Pullips, Fashion, J-rock, the japanese, kawwaii lol
wow O_O I want to be a tattoo artist too ^_^

there college that trains you in it but its like miles away from where I live :(
I tried getting taught by a guy who owns his own palour, but he told me he preffered to teach boys.... yeah.

amazing work by the way ^^ I love the keyhole one ^.^ and your phoenix is beautiful!!

Gun6

Gun6

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 195 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Pokemon? (Also, spriting)
!

Your fruit art is amazing, and I think that if you keep on practicing and get the education, you def. have a career in front of you. X_X (<3 the phoenix's design)

...NiGHTSPUFF came out fancifully. :3

Zero-Shift

Zero-Shift

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts
  • Interests:Nerdy stuff.
I heard pig flesh is a good analogue to human skin and a good practice medium because of it. Just try to find a local butcher shop/slaughter house.

Your work is good too. You have a lot of potential.

MidgitLD

MidgitLD

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 249 posts
%$£!! You finally got that thing colored! :3 And Midgie is PLEASED with the beautimus that it is. Though, I had no idea you got those others. I'm really digging the wrist bands.

Guest_Ekairi_*

Guest_Ekairi_*
  • Guests
Do I see a Maren-Jigglypuff cross there? ^_^
And you had to set your machine whats it look like? (My dad has one too but he didn't have to set it...)
Are were you able to eat the fruit after practicing on them?

~Tsuki~

~Tsuki~

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts
  • Interests:My main hobbies are reading, sewing, video games, manga, anime, and various other things. ^^
Oooooh your pheonix tattoo is awsome! <3's~ ^___^ The one's you have done look really good as well. :3 I think you're going to be a fine artist.~

Nickbot

Nickbot

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts
Hey, guys! I have a request to ask. There's a possibility I may be getting an apprenticeship, but to do that, I need to get a portfolio set up. I don't wanna use the stuff I've done. Not all of it anyway, so I have a request to ask. I need you guys to think of one type of being that comes to mind when you think of the four elements. I mean it can be anything as long as it's living. Depending on how well this goes, I'll use inanimate objects, too. And you can repeat them, this will show what people like most.

Fire
Water
Air
Earth

Those are the elements to think about. Thank you and wish me luck! I'll post the results later on.

MidgitLD

MidgitLD

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 249 posts
Hmm....

Fire -
When I think of fire, I'm usually reminded of mythical creatures, but since you need living creatures I'll recommend the Giant Tubeworm that lives around the underwater volcanic vents. Since the planet doesn't have things that live around actual magma, a volcanic vent creature would seem to work. I personally suggest the tubeworm because it is quite pretty as this picture here shows: http://www.deepseaphotography.com/data.php?id=29516

Water -
Just about anything can be used for this one, but I recommend the Moon Jelly. Purely aquatic and left to the whims of the tide.

Air - To go completely against the bird tradition on wind, why not try a seed that goes airborne?

Earth - Any large land based animal, I personally recommend an elephant or a komodo dragon.

Maki Izumii

Maki Izumii

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 344 posts
'eyy, an apprenticeship, that sounds nifty!
Also, huzzah, you got the phoenix colored - it looks incredibly hot ;D

Anyway..
Fire: Considering you've already done a phoenix, I'd go for a dragon - something like the Volvagia (the dragon from ocarina of time), perhaps. Otherwise, a desert animal, such as a Scorpion. (Hell, I wouldn't mind getting a scorpion tattoo <.<)
Water: There are plenty of animals you could use here, hell, even a tattoo of stuff like banicles and starfish sticking to the skin would look pretty cool :D
Air: Dandelions? LD's seed idea is a good one :) Failing that, possibly an insect, like a dragonfly.
Earth: Hmm.. Again, I'd have to agree with LD when she says a large land-based animal.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, music, yeah
Hmm,Fire... A volcano maybe? Or the Hawaiian Volcano Goddess,Pele.
Water:The loch ness monster! :D
Air: A chinese dragon with lots o' clouds
Earth: A giant tree creature, or Rock golem.

Nickbot

Nickbot

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts
Just some stuff from what I've been working on since last time. And it turns out I am getting an apprenticeship. Just when it starts is a question. But I digress. Here you go

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

And for kicks, I compiled my first actual tattoo flash set that I may start selling when I get a much better background

Posted Image

For those of you who are interested in more art like this, please send me a message for a link and I would be happy to answer any questions regarding tattoos and the like. Hope you like them

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users