Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Could you imagine?

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

Dark Magician

Dark Magician

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts
  • Interests:Creative writing, drawing, video games, manga/anime, and astronomy. Writing more would probably take too much time.
Going to conventions and seeing them on Youtube has made me quite impressed at the fact that people put a lot of work into looking like characters from anime and video games. So, let's just say that there's an anime convention being held in Nightopia... what characters do you think that the crew would go as?

I'll start...

NiGHTS- Naruto the knuckle-headed ninja, mainly because they're both mischievous.
Reala- ProtoMan.EXE from the MegaMan NT series, merely for the fact that he's cool.
Jackle- Vincent from Final Fantasy Advent Children... but only because of the cape.
Elliot- MegaMan X!! But don't ask me why...
Claris- Yoh Asakura from Shaman King... that way she can listen to music from the headphones.
Helen- Nefertari Vivi from One Piece... she just seems like the type.
William- Axel from the Kingdom Hearts series, unfortunately I don't know his personality so I just picked anybody.
Void- Ryoma Echizen from Prince of Tennis... c'mon little Void swinging a tennis racket would be cute.

Any other ideas?

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
Hm.. wait, who's Void?

(I'm not expert on remembering the Marens)

Dark Magician

Dark Magician

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts
  • Interests:Creative writing, drawing, video games, manga/anime, and astronomy. Writing more would probably take too much time.

Hm.. wait, who's Void?

(I'm not expert on remembering the Marens)

Don't worry about it, Void is the "villain" from the Sonic Shuffle game's Maginary world and doesn't come from the NiGHTS universe. The only actual Nightmaren include: NiGHTS, Wizeman, Reala, Puffy, Jackle, Shleep, Clawz, etc.

(typo fixed)

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
Oh, ok.. I thought maybe he was someone that I didn't remember offhand. How dare you confound me ^_^

I can totally see Elliot as Megaman.. but it's hard to imagine the others as anyone else.. Maybe NiGHTS could don all black and be ninja NiGHTS. Just because it'd be awesome. And Reala can be a pirate a la Jack Sparrow, and then they fight!

Sa-chan

Sa-chan

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts
NiGHTS - Peruru from the Sailormoon SuperS movie
Reala - Magician of black chaos from Yu-Gi-Oh
Jackle - Hisoka from Hunter x Hunter

Its uncanny. D:

Kori

Kori

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 475 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, reading, writing, making AMVs, games, movies, romance, anime & manga (current fave: Naruto), 80s and 90s cartoons, and of course, anything to do with NiGHTS! X3
Dark Magician, it's funny you mention Naruto! I designed a Naruto-Maren ages ago, but never got the gumption to post it.. I thought it might be too much. XD

Elliot and Claris - Kid Radd and Sheena! If you haven't read the Kid Radd comic, look them up! I keep seeing THEM whenever I read it! :P
William - Billy Hatcher! He rolls/kicks a round object, is short, blonde with blue eyes, AND meets NiGHTS on his adventure. And hey, same name too!
Helen - Pixy Misa from Pretty Sammy! I dunno, seeing her get all gung-ho is too priceless. :3
NiGHTS - I gotta say Xellos from The Slayers. Yeah, the resemblance isn't completely there, but it somehow works!

DiENE

DiENE

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 491 posts
  • Interests:*Imagination<br />*Drawing<br />*Anime<br />*Video Games<br />*Dreaming<br />*Music
I'll have to think of some later but I know the perfect one for Jackle.

Gambit, XD

Curiosity Inc.

Curiosity Inc.

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 368 posts

I'll have to think of some later but I know the perfect one for Jackle.
Gambit, XD

Too easy.

How about getting Jackle to cosplay as a Dementor or a Ringwraith? :P

AYRiES

AYRiES

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 175 posts
Reala is Shadow the Hedgehog. I saw the title on a deviation and the idea will NOT leave me alone XD NiGHTS would be somethng shiny and sparkly. Maybe Sailor Moon... ooh, pun. XD

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
  • Interests:What?
NiGHTS...as... :D Kirby. They're both from 'Dreamland'.

Reala as Meta Knight. He's just badass like that.

Wizeman as King Dedede because seriously...who DOESN'T wanna see Wizeman in a penguin suit? (ftw)

Jackle as Death from Family Guy. Oh yeah. I said it. Sue me.

OH YEAH...

NiGHTS as Invader ZIM.

Pian as GiR.

Reala as Dib.

Jackle as Tallest Purple.

Wizeman as Tallest Red.

Elliot as The Letter M.

Claris as Zeta.

-bows- Thank you.

Nellie Francis

Nellie Francis

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts
Claris - Either Ulala from Space Channel 5 or I-no from Guilty Gear. They're both musical characters imo ;)

Elliot - Lord Raptor from Darkstalkers. One of his moves consists of shooting a basket.

Puffy - Achille from Maximo: Ghosts to Glory. No real reason XP

Helen - Xiaoyu or Lili from Tekken. She'd look cute~

NiGHTS - Voldo from Soul Calibur *Brick'd*

Guest_Nephenee_*

Guest_Nephenee_*
  • Guests
NiGHTS-PiX from DDR Supernova

Nobody knows who that is IMO

Nellie Francis

Nellie Francis

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts

NiGHTS-PiX from DDR Supernova

Nobody knows who that is IMO

That fairy thing? XP

Icachan

Icachan

Undercover.

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 588 posts
  • Interests:Pretty much everything and then some.

NiGHTS - Voldo from Soul Calibur *Brick'd*

I LOVE YOU. XDXDXD

As for William as Axel... even without knowing Will's personality that's pretty damn off. XDXD If he'd do anyone from KH2 I'd rather bet on Roxas. They look kind of alike! Either that or Heyner, if Will turns out to be cockier than he looks.

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
Will could be that frickin robot kid from that movie AI.

Guest_Nephenee_*

Guest_Nephenee_*
  • Guests

That fairy thing? XP

YAY! *tackle hugs*

PRiNCE

PRiNCE

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, singing, NiGHTS, pie, NiGHTS, singing, NiGHTS, taters, NiGHTS, singing, NiGHTS,Sonic, and did I say NiGHTS? NiGHTS!
NiGHTS as Lumina Flowlight! Mainly because she's just a redesign claioming to be a new character.

Reala as Shadow the hedgehog. Red and black of course.

I couldn't help but notice someone said Wizeman was a nightmaren. I didn't think he was. I thought the nightmaren were his creations, weren't they?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users