Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Selph image

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Wizeman1213

Wizeman1213

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts
  • Interests:NiD, NiD, and more NiD
I've never seen what Selph was supposed to look like. If anyone can find me an image that would be wonderful.

Moriarty

Moriarty

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts
There exists nothing of the sort, sorry. The only trace of Selph in the game (assuming it's not just the AI that runs the other NiGHTS during the Wizeman fight), is a single listing of the name in a data file.

Nellie Francis

Nellie Francis

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts
Selph's appearance merely exists on specuation and fanart.

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
There is no Selph like there is no spoon...

Curiosity Inc.

Curiosity Inc.

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 368 posts
EPIAR.

There is absolutely nothing -- anywhere -- in regard to what Selph may have been like. In fact, there is precious little evidence that Selph ever existed to begin with.

We have nothing. We've always had nothing. We probably never will get anything.

Just thought I'd set that record straight.

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..

There is absolutely nothing -- anywhere -- in regard to what Selph may have been like. In fact, there is precious little evidence that Selph ever existed to begin with.

We have nothing. We've always had nothing. We probably never will get anything.

Just thought I'd set that record straight.

Thanks.
That being said, there's a pretty pouplar Selph topic if you want to know anything further. Althuogh I'm fairly certain there is nothing further. There's mostlt theories, if you're interested, Wize-buddy. :(

Curiosity Inc.

Curiosity Inc.

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 368 posts

Thanks.
That being said, there's a pretty pouplar Selph topic if you want to know anything further. Althuogh I'm fairly certain there is nothing further. There's mostlt theories, if you're interested, Wize-buddy. ^_^

Hence my post opener.

EPIAR.

Every Post Is A Repost.

It's what you put down when someone says something or makes a thread in regard to a topic that's already been done to death. And Selph has been done to death many times in the past decade.

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Lol. Yeah, this topic has happened quite a few times already. ^_^;

Though, we may be able to find out stuff on Selph in due time. Not to get anybodies hopes up but as you may well know, hacking NiGHTS Into Dreams in particular is very difficult (well, what i've heard anyway. I'm not a hacker so i don't know anything about it). Now, because we've not uploaded the specific page yet and have been meaning to do so for ages, i may aswell just explain a bit of what has happened behind the scenes around here.
About 3 months ago, we were approached by a person named Suri who (if he is here in the forums) is currently responsible for hacking the game. I'm not sure if he's continued to do so but he had managed to hack Spring Valley last time we spoke to him and sent us the results of what he's found. It's quite interesting seeing everything at it's core, lol. Anyways, i mentioned to him that Selph was a removed boss and wondered if he could try and find anything about him. He said he would certainly give it a try.
I'm not too sure if he's progressed any further since Spring Valley. I know him and Nova/Kichigai had begun remaking the game and had a video of Soft Museum being rebuilt through their work. It's on YouTube.
Anyways, as i was saying. I don't know if he's still searching through the game and hacking it piece by piece, because apparently it's quite a lot of work going through NiGHTS, but if he is then hopefully he may just find something on Selph.
As i said, we don't want to get your hopes up as we have not heard from him in a few months but the opportunity is there.
We'll just have to wait and see. ^_^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users