Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

the Newb

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Indigo Skies

Indigo Skies

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

I've kind of lurked on and off for a while now and having gone through a particularly NiGHTS-obsessive phase recently I decided to join the fray.

Partly because I want to shamelessly promote myself. There are a few things I'd like to ask the fandom about too, one of the pressing questions being "Where can I find TRiPPY'S stuff."?

I am also a Sonic fan and a Creatures fan, though I seem to be experiencing a bit of a hiatus of both while I obsess over NiGHTS for the moment.

I recently created the blog Tanzanite Skies. Indigo Skies was taken, perhaps something else? Tanzanite is kind of obscure.

If you could recommend a better platform let me know, Tumblr seems somewhat superior. I do have an account but I didn't want to use that identity (plus it's a bit awkward to customise without knowing code, which I repeatedly try and fail). That said, what I'm kind of looking for is to make something in the spirit of a “full” fansite rather than just a blog.

I'm kind of looking for material to add, too, one thing in particular I seem to have lost track of are the character descriptions from the old official NiD site.

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts

TRiPPY has her stuff on Patreon and such, her Twitter is @imagni, you can connect with her on FB too

Do people really use Tumblr much these days? I've been given the impression that it's not super popular, though they say similar things about Twitter, but maybe this is more from an advertising/profitability point of view.  I guess Tumblr might still be more popular than Wordpress, anyway.

Indigo Skies

Indigo Skies

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

I kind of meant Trippy's NiGHTS stuff. I did try to read Engelbaum but it honestly doesn't seem like my bag.

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts

I think she shut down her DA, not sure where she keeps her ol NiGHTS stuff but I'm sure she'd respond if you sent her a tweet asking about it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users