Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

I tend to avoid these, but...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

Guest_Shark_*

Guest_Shark_*
  • Guests
Since the forum is new (or recently restored, forgot which), I'll create one.

Well, I got by Shark in ALOT of places online. Anyone who posted on the two NiGHTS forums at Gamefaqs/Gamespot may know me as Cool Shark/Shark Omega (God I hate the name Cool Shark...created it 5 or so years ago because Shark was taken, so I tossed a random name in).

The picture in my avatar isn't mine, but it's my favorite Reala fanart I've seen so far.

I used to write fanfiction, only time NiGHTS were envolved is a Sonic/NiGHTS crossover I did, so the line in my sig is from that, my favorite line in the fic. Other than that, I've only done one other Sonic fanfic, and a few...non-fan fics of my own imagination.

Unfortanetly, all of my fics are on my old computer, which...well lets just say no one, not even me will ever read them again.

Other than all of that, I been sick for the last 5 days, so I may typo alot today, so bear with it for awhile.

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
Hey, welcome! Well, this forum is a fresh start, definitely not the old one from the .com, but hopefully will wind up with as much activity! (Even though it would be crazy busy!) If you were on that one, I don't think I remember you, but nice to meet you! Good to see you've said a little something about yourself. What's that avatar? I've never seen it before. <_<
I hope you feel better, and welcome, again!

Guest_Shark_*

Guest_Shark_*
  • Guests
Posted Image

Got it from www5d.biglobe.ne.jp/~aoi-k/pict/index.html

No I never been on the old one, but I was pretty sure I read in the current events or something that there was an old one.

And I know my avatar quality sucks. It was a smaller size for another forum with a smaller size limit. And I don't feel like messing with it, creating another one for a better quality. I'll fix it when I feel better.

CORNSiLK

CORNSiLK

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 316 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS into Dreams (duh), fishing, hiking, NiGHTS, GillWing, dragons, chickens, beekeeping, walking, swimming, dreaming, psychology, bones, robotics, voice acting.
Welcome!
Oh yeah I remember that picture, only I don't know who drew it. TRiPPY might though.

In any case, it's great to have you here at the new forum. I hope that you'll have a great time here!
If you have any trouble or confusion, just call on one of the mods or an admin. That's what they're here for :P

Icachan

Icachan

Undercover.

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 588 posts
  • Interests:Pretty much everything and then some.
Welcome! Hope you'll have a great time here~!

That is one sweet looking Reala pic...

Guest_Shark_*

Guest_Shark_*
  • Guests
Bump cause I get no love? O.o Just kidding >.>

Yeah I really don't see enough fanart of Reala, especially enough that makes him look evil and menicing(sp?) like this one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users