Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

N!ghts hama bead designs

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

HelenBaby

HelenBaby

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Interests:Video games, drawing, acting
I've started making N!ghts designs out of Hama beads! Let me take you guys through what I've done so far :

Posted Image

This was the first keyring I made. You may notice that some of the purple beads have glitter in them :P. I wore this on my violin case to Summer of Sonic. Sadly I lost it at some point during the day, it must have snapped off or something... will make myself a new one soon!

Posted Image

This is a variation of the original I made for my friend Freya, where I've simply replaced the glittery purple beads with basic light purple ones. I'd be interested in hearing which one you guys prefer?

Lastly there's this one, which I made today :

Posted Image

If you like this one you're in luck as I happen to be selling it on Ebay! You can find the Ebay listing here.

These are all my own designs so please do not steal, yadda yadda. Enjoy =D

Do you guys have any requests for N!ghts characters you'd like to see made out of Hama beads? I probably won't flatten the designs, as I'm trying to conserve beads, but I'll happily post a pic for ya up here~

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!
I love Hama beads! Haven't used them in ages, though. A Pian might be cute...

HelenBaby

HelenBaby

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts
do you mean the little A-life critters?

Utter Magic

Utter Magic

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 133 posts
  • Interests:Filmmaking, NiGHTS, gaming, visual effects, movies, writing, reading, theology, photography...

do you mean the little A-life critters?

Yep, that's exactly what he means, I believe :P

HelenBaby

HelenBaby

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts
Ah okei ^^

Here ya go Noctourne Wonderland :

Posted Image

Any more character requests?

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!
So cute! I love it. :P

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
Wow, you're really good :)

Also, thanks for saying "Hama." I never knew what those types of beads were called. In fact, I didn't even know they were beads. I used to just called them "plastic circle thingies."

Utter Magic

Utter Magic

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 133 posts
  • Interests:Filmmaking, NiGHTS, gaming, visual effects, movies, writing, reading, theology, photography...
@iLLViLLAiN Haha =P

The Pian looks really good! Have you actually sold any of these?

HelenBaby

HelenBaby

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

So cute! I love it. :P

Thankies <3 My pleasure =D

Wow, you're really good :)Also, thanks for saying "Hama." I never knew what those types of beads were called. In fact, I didn't even know they were beads. I used to just called them "plastic circle thingies."

XD!
I was the same! I kept seeing necklaces of them in shops and asking what they were but the shop assistants were always like 'idk, we get them imported in'. I thought they must be something pretty special if shops go to that much trouble for them! Then I asked my friend from SoS who I know uses them, and she told me the name =D

@iLLViLLAiN Haha =PThe Pian looks really good! Have you actually sold any of these?

No actually! So far I just made gift art for friends, but I need moneys now so thought I'd test the water by putting making a Reala necklace and putting it up on Ebay ^_^

Utter Magic

Utter Magic

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 133 posts
So, apparently they're also called Perler beads.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users