Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

K-on!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Guest_madison-chan_*

Guest_madison-chan_*
  • Guests
I just got into K-on!, watching the 4th episode right now.
Anyone else love it? :P Yeah, it can be boring, but it can also be funny at times.
Mio is cuteeeeeee

Guest_madison-chan_*

Guest_madison-chan_*
  • Guests
So i'm the only that likes it on this site??????

Oh well, guess i'll have to go to some random anime forum instead......... ^_^

infractus

infractus

former Secretary of Balloon Doggies

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:Anything, everything, because I like things.
You really have to give people a chance to respond...

Sometimes the people who *are* interested aren't on every day.

Nemoide

Nemoide

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1092 posts
  • Interests:Things
I've never gotten too into K-on, although I think I should give it a proper chance. Maybe later this year...
I have some friends who are into it, but I was a little turned off by the obvious "moe-otaku" pandering element of the show. As in having the girls act cute for the sake of acting cute in order to sell merchandise. For some reason, it didn't bother me in The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya or Lucky Star, which did similar things though. I think I just need to see it when I'm in the right mood.

Guest_madison-chan_*

Guest_madison-chan_*
  • Guests
I like the fact that the girls are moe! ^_^ I'm a big fan of anything that's cute, lol.
I'm not that fond of the actual songs they sing, though......they sound boring, espacially the charater songs.......
My fave girl is......MIO!!!!!!!! :)

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
The only thing I know about K-on is that SEGA made or published a game based on the anime. Still, anything's better than Lucky Star.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users