Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

KNIGHTMAREN INVASION

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts
  • Interests:ANIME, VIDEO GAMES, MANGA. READING. NIGHTS.
((WELCOME TO THE KNIGHTMAREN INVASION RP. AS YOU CAN SEE I'LL BE USING CAPS FOR THAT IS HOW THEY TALK. THIS RP

TAKES PLACE AFTER JOD WHEN THE GATE TO THE WAKING WORLD WAS OPENED IN NIGHTOPIA. THE KNIGHTMARENS ARE

PLOTTING TO DESTROY NIGHTS, REALA, AND JACKLE WHO ARE ALL TRAITORS TO WIZEMAN THE WICKED. CAN THE HEROES

STOP THIS MENACE? FIND OUT NEXT ON NIGHTS: RISE OF THE KNIGHTMAREN!! *THEME PLAYS*))

IN NIGHTMARE CASTLE PLANNING ROOM............

KNIGHTS: THE TIME HAS COME TO DESTROY THE TRAITORS!!

KNIGHTMACKLE: HEHEHEH. INDEED. MASTER WIZEMAN WILL BE PLEASED.

KNIGHTMAREALA: HEH. ONCE NIGHTS, REALA, AND JACKLE ARE OUT OF THE WAY, NIGHTOPIA WILL BE OURS FOR THE

TAKING!!

EAGLEDESTROYER: BAKAAAAAAW!! AND SO WILL THE WAKING WORLD.

CRABFORCE: BUKU PUKU. WE SHALL SNIP AND SNAP THE TRAITORS TO PIECES. SNIP SNIP SNAP SNAP.

KNIGHTBLITZ: HEHEHEH I CAN'T WAIT TO DESTROY!

SHADO: WE MUST PLAN OUR ATTACK. NIGHTMAREILES THE DARK WHAT DO YOU PROPOSE?

NIGHTMAREILES: I SAY WE AIM FOR THE 4 VISITORS THAT NIGHTS TEAMED WITH. KILL THEM AND NIGHTS

WILL BE SO WEAKED AND DEVESTATED BY THE DEATH OF HIS FRIENDS THAT KILLING HIM WILL BE HEHEHEH CHILD'S PLAY.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, gaming, music, all the things people in their 20s usually like to do.
((I'll give it a try, because you asked me nicely. I like politeness.))

Meanwhile, far across the Dream World in a remote corner of Nightopia...

Torias, floating far above the dreamscape, was resting, his long, flowing red hair blowing in the slight breeze that wafted over the plains. He was not alone, accomanying him, as usual, was his annoying Nightmaren sidekick, Vision. The two were Rouge Maren, but did not affilate themselves wtih NiGHTS for reasons unbeknownst to all but themselves.

"What do you think, Torias?" asked Vision, playing with the ends of his wavy white hair.

"About what?"

"'About what?' he asks," Vision sighed longsufferingly. "Have you been paying any attention to what I've been saying?"

"Nope," Torias yawned lazily, opening one, ruby eye to stare at Vision, whose opalescent grey-blue eyes were narrowed in frustration.

"I don't know why I even bother with you," growled Vision underhis breath.

Torias suddenly shot straight up to Vision and wrapped his arms around the grouchy Nightmaren's shoulders, "because you love me."

"Hmph."

"Are you two being idiots again?" asked a voice, and the two Maren both looked up to see tall, graceful Seraphel staring down at them with amethyst eyes.

A sudden scream echoed across the plains, and the three companions looked down to see a young woman with blonde hair being chased by a savage looking Crab creature...

(( I assume this is where you come in and save her and I help?))

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts

((I'll give it a try, because you asked me nicely. I like politeness.))

Meanwhile, far across the Dream World in a remote corner of Nightopia...

Torias, floating far above the dreamscape, was resting, his long, flowing red hair blowing in the slight breeze that wafted over the plains. He was not alone, accomanying him, as usual, was his annoying Nightmaren sidekick, Vision. The two were Rouge Maren, but did not affilate themselves wtih NiGHTS for reasons unbeknownst to all but themselves.

"What do you think, Torias?" asked Vision, playing with the ends of his wavy white hair.

"About what?"

"'About what?' he asks," Vision sighed longsufferingly. "Have you been paying any attention to what I've been saying?"

"Nope," Torias yawned lazily, opening one, ruby eye to stare at Vision, whose opalescent grey-blue eyes were narrowed in frustration.

"I don't know why I even bother with you," growled Vision underhis breath.

Torias suddenly shot straight up to Vision and wrapped his arms around the grouchy Nightmaren's shoulders, "because you love me."

"Hmph."

"Are you two being idiots again?" asked a voice, and the two Maren both looked up to see tall, graceful Seraphel staring down at them with amethyst eyes.

A sudden scream echoed across the plains, and the three companions looked down to see a young woman with blonde hair being chased by a savage looking Crab creature...

(( I assume this is where you come in and save her and I help?))

((You Assumed Right. Also BASS CYBEAST is HUMAN and GIGA-XIS is an ALIEN. STARKNIGHT is the KNIGHTMAREN.))

BASS CYBEAST: !! WHOA! That Visitor is in Trouble!! GIGA-XIS LETS GO!!

GIGA-XIS: Right MASTER BASS!!

BASS CYBEAST: HEY CRABBY OVER HERE!!

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, gaming, music, all the things people in their 20s usually like to do.
Vision grabbed the Visitor by the back of her pink shirt and lift her into his arms. He was startlingly strong for a Maren so small. "Hold on, little lady, my friends and I have got this."

Torias summoned a long, obsidian blade, his ruby eyes glinting savagely, "hello, Crusty Crab, bring it on. You coming, Raph?"

"It appears we have more company," pointed out the tall, graceful Maren. "A boy and a monster, though not a Dream Monster. No matter," he summoned his own weapon, a gleaming lance, "we shall soon see if they are friend or foe."

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts

Vision grabbed the Visitor by the back of her pink shirt and lift her into his arms. He was startlingly strong for a Maren so small. "Hold on, little lady, my friends and I have got this."

Torias summoned a long, obsidian blade, his ruby eyes glinting savagely, "hello, Crusty Crab, bring it on. You coming, Raph?"

"It appears we have more company," pointed out the tall, graceful Maren. "A boy and a monster, though not a Dream Monster. No matter," he summoned his own weapon, a gleaming lance, "we shall soon see if they are friend or foe."

BASS CYBEAST: EM WAVECHANGE BASS CYBEAST ON AIR!! TRANCODE 007 INVINCIBLEGIGA-XISBASS!! *BASS CYBEAST & GIGA-XIS Fuse Together*

GIGA-XISBASS: DRILLDASH BLITZ!! *Drilldashes Crabby* Take That Crab. Leave the Visitor Alone.

GIGA-XIS: *As GIGA-XISBASS'S Hand* Yeah Little Maren Punk!! You Alright Kid?

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
Torias watched with arched eyebrow as the Crab was sent away. He truned to Raph, "guess we know what side they're on."

Raph, silent as ever, said nothing.

Vision placed a startled Helen on the groud, "sorry, young lady. It had to be done."

The young Visitor looked up at Vison, who was still floating, and adressed the fused Bass, "thank you very much. It's a pleasure to meet you." She paused. "Er... you wouldn't have happened to have seen a purple Nightmaren around anywhere? She's not difficult to pick out from a crowd..."

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts

Torias watched with arched eyebrow as the Crab was sent away. He truned to Raph, "guess we know what side they're on."

Raph, silent as ever, said nothing.

Vision placed a startled Helen on the groud, "sorry, young lady. It had to be done."

The young Visitor looked up at Vison, who was still floating, and adressed the fused Bass, "thank you very much. It's a pleasure to meet you." She paused. "Er... you wouldn't have happened to have seen a purple Nightmaren around anywhere? She's not difficult to pick out from a crowd..."

GIGA-XISBASS: Your Welcome. *Changes Back to BASS CYBEAST*

BASS CYBEAST: You Must Mean NIGHTS Nightmaren. Haven't her Anywhere Yet. We've Just Enter Nightopia Today. Haven't seen Owl Either.

GIGA-XIS: We Haven't Seen Reala or Jackle Either Helen Cartwright.

((This is Helen Cartwright Right?))

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
(Yes, this is Helen Cartwright.))

"Oh," her face fell, then she perked up. "I have to find them! Er... I'm so sorry, but will you help me?"

Seraphel, his cool amethyst eyes full of unusual concern, nodded, "my two companions and I would be more than glad to asisst you. Wouldn't we, gentleman?"

"Of course," Vision replied; Torias nodded.

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts
BASS CYBEAST: We'll Help too Helen Cartwright!

GIGA-XIS: Yeah we and NIGHTS Are BROTHERS and we Always Help BROTHERS in Need!

BASS CYBEAST: Indeed.

((BROTHERS as in the BrotherBand From MMSF.))

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
((Got it. I read it and thought BrotherBand anyway.))

The companions set off across the Dreamscape with Helen, looking for NiGHTS.

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts

((Got it. I read it and thought BrotherBand anyway.))

The companions set off across the Dreamscape with Helen, looking for NiGHTS.

((I Take it Your a Megaman Fan too.))

BASS CYBEAST: GIGA-XIS Lets go Help Look For NIGHTS.

GIGA-XIS: Right.

BASS CYBEAST: Hey Helen we Should Check NIGHTMARE. If Anything REALA Should Know Where his Brother is.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
((One of the biggest.))

Helen nodded, but looked nervous, "okay, I'll go if you protect me."

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts

((One of the biggest.))

Helen nodded, but looked nervous, "okay, I'll go if you protect me."

BASS CYBEAST: I Pretty Much Own NIGHTMARE CASTLE Now...in my Dimension at Least. WIZEMAN Wouldn't Try to Hurt or Steal your IDEYA With me Around if he Wants to Live the Faker.

nightdreamer

nightdreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Reading, Writing, Drawing, embrodery, bead crafts, crocheting and sewing.

Fave books: Redwall series by Brian Jaques, Agatha Christie mysteries, some precise mangas and Harry Potter.

Favorite video games: NiGHTS, Sonic the Hedgehog Games, Mario Brother Games and most mystery, puzzle and RP games.

I have a DeviantART account under the name ChaotixJewels. It has both Sonic and NiGHTS FanArt and FanFics.
Suddenly something came tumbling into Bass Cybeast knocking him over. The figure was a green colored Nightmaren with a vestlike dress and a pink crystal on her chest. A blond ponytail poked out from her green jester's hat.

Illusia: Groan...dumb...Goodle...turkeys! Oops...sorry about that. (floats off of BASS CYBEAST) I didn't mean to do that...are you O.K.?

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts
BASS CYBEAST: *Gets UP* Yeah. You Are?

GIGA-XIS: Yeah Who Are you?

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
Torias narrowed his eyes at the Nightmaren, but Vision held him back. Seraphel was the one who spoke, however, "who are you?"

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts
BASS CYBEAST: Hmm.... *Sees Reala* Is that Reala over there?

nightdreamer

nightdreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Reading, Writing, Drawing, embrodery, bead crafts, crocheting and sewing.

Fave books: Redwall series by Brian Jaques, Agatha Christie mysteries, some precise mangas and Harry Potter.

Favorite video games: NiGHTS, Sonic the Hedgehog Games, Mario Brother Games and most mystery, puzzle and RP games.

I have a DeviantART account under the name ChaotixJewels. It has both Sonic and NiGHTS FanArt and FanFics.
Illusia bows and smiles sweetly.

Illusia:"I'm fine, thank you. You don't have anything to fear from me. My name is Illusia. I'm NiGHTS, Jackle and Reala's little sister. I'm sorry I startled you but one has little choice when fighting Goodles...and one uses you for batting practice. Who may I ask are you?"

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts
BASS CYBEAST: BASS CYBEAST'S the name.

GIGA-XIS: FM King GIGA-XIS.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
"I am Seraphel, and these two clowns are -"
"Torias the Fallen, and Vision the Graceful" grinned the Maren, "but we've already met, haven't we, Illusia?"

nightdreamer

nightdreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Illusia smiled at Vision.

Illusia: We certainly have Vision, how are you doing? I didn't recognize you until now...guess I was still a little dazed. So what are you all up to?

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts
BASS CYBEAST: So you guys know each other huh?

GIGA-XIS: Interesting.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
"We're trying to help Helen here find your brother," said Vision, relaxing as he stared at Illusia. "Apparently she's lost track of him. Wonder if it was those darn goodles again?"

"One does wonder," Torias, his grin impish, floated laxly over to her and sat in the air. "What have you been up to? Vi and I have been babysitting this overgrown kid, Seraphel."

"I am not an grownkid," muttered Seraphel.

nightdreamer

nightdreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Illusia turned to where Bass Cybeast was pointing.

"That's Reala alright, I was trying to find him! I think the Goodles may have captured NiGHTS but I'm not sure I was too busy fighting them to notice, as for Jackle I don't know where he is but he could be in big trouble...unless he's causing it. The question I have is why are the Goodles kidnapping NiGHTS for the...I don't know...umpteenth time? I mean what could be Wizeman's plan THIS time?" Illusia asked rolling her eyes at her Goodle comments before frowning. "That's the question..."

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
"Well, if it's Reala, I want to get my hands on him first," growled Torias.

"Calm down. We'll figure this out, won't we, Vision?" Seraphel asked rehtorically.

Vision shrugged , "the question is; do we apprach Reala or look for NiGHTS?"

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts
BASS CYBEAST: Some Extremely bad I presume. Some designs I drew were stolen from my mansion in the Waking world. The Security Cameras show NIGHTMAREILES THE DARK NIGHTMAREN was the thief. They were of KNIGHTMARENS I drew to animate and destroy Wizeman. As for NIGHTS, I assume it's a NIGHTS YOU WILL BEND TO MY WILL OR BE DESTROYED!! Plot again. Wizeman is very unoriginal nowadays.

GIGA-XIS: Master BASS I see Reala's coming right at us at supersonic speed!! And he's Injured Greatly!! Bleeding even!!

*Reala Crashlands into the ground near Helen saying weakly K....KNIGHTMAREN... before fainting*

BASS CYBEAST: ....This is bad. Reala's a Level 1. To be Beaten this bad would have to come from either Wizeman or NIGHTMAREILES themselves....Or something worse.

nightdreamer

nightdreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Before anyone could answer, Reala comes under attack by Goodles. Illusia turns to the group.

Illusia: "I don't think that there's much of a choice now! It sounds like Torias doesn't like my eldist brother but please put a side your thoughts of revenge and help. Reala is as much of a rouge as I or NiGHTS are now, Jackle too. Besides we also have at least one Dreamer to protect and at leaset three other Dreamers out there. I think this is all linked in some way. Maybe NiGHTS is going to be used as bait for some reason and maybe Reala knows more about what's going on than any of us do."

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
Torias, surprisingly, was the first into action, "fine."

Summoning the obsidian blade once again, he whipped it out at a goodle, causing it to scrrech and fly away...

nightdreamer

nightdreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Illusia turned toward her injured brother as Torias chased the goodle away and summonded her powers to create light bandages to wrap Reala's wounds in.

Illusia: "He's hurt pretty badly." Turns to Helen "Could you help me with this task? If we take care of his wounds maybe he'll be able to tell us what he saw once he wakes up. All I heard was him say KNIGHTMAREN before collapsing...that doesn't sound good."

Helen: "Alright...I'll help."

The two quickly bandage Reala's wounds before Illusia turned to the rest.

Illusia: "I don't think it's safe for us to stay here much longer...any ideas on where to go?"

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts
BASS CYBEAST: EVERYONE LISTEN UP! WE SHOULD HEAD TO MY NIGHTOPIA PARADISE DREAMS FOR NOW!!

GIGA-XIS: YEAH!! WHAT REALA SAID WORRIES ME.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
Raph nodded, "okay, let's go. Torias..."

"I'm fine. Lead us there, Bass Cybeast and Giga-Xis."

nightdreamer

nightdreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Illusia used her magical powers to levetate Reala (since she didn't have the phyisical strength to do so) and kept close to Helen in order to help keep an eye on her so she didn't get lost.

Illusia: I agree, lead the way. And let's keep our eyes open just in case that Goodle comes back...or something worse desides to appear."

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts
((Guys for the record, When refering to my OCS Cap their names. It's suppose to be that way like NIGHTS'S Name. Also yeah BASS CYBEAST has many of the Scary Girls as friends. They Live in his Nightopia so Work with it Please. And Please if any of your characters plus the canon ones has heard of them or you think they might have feel free to have them freak out for the moment.))

BASS CYBEAST: THERE'S THE DOOR TO PARADISE DREAMS!!

GIGA-XIS: LETS GO!!

*Enters the Door*

SAMARA MORGAN: Greetings Master BASS. Welcome Back.

SADAKO: Greetings....Master BASS.

KAYAKO: Hey Master BASS.

BASS CYBEAST: HEY SAMARA, SADAKO, AND KAYAKO. ? WHERE'S LI LI AND ELLIE?

SAMARA MORGAN: Behind you.

LI LI: Hi.

ELLIE: Yo.

BASS CYBEAST: YEAH THAT'S MORE THEIR STYLE ISN'T IT?

GIGA-XIS: SO TRUE.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
Torias narrowed his eyes suspiciously at the women, "hello?"

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts
SCARY GIRLS: Hi.

BASS CYBEAST: WE'VE A PROBLEM GUYS. REALA'S BEEN INJURED AND I FEAR MY CREATIONS THE KNIGHTMARENS MAY BE BEHIND IT.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
"That doesn't sound good. At all." Vision sighed.

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts
BASS CYBEAST: NO IT DOESN'T. I'M GONNA KILL WIZEMAN PERMANATELY FOR THIS. HE CORRUPTED THEM.

GIGA-XIS: LUCKILY THERE'S STILL ONE LEFT THAT WASN'T STOLEN. STARKNIGHT. HE WAS OVER BY THAT STATUE OF JACKLE THERE. *Points to Statue* THE DESIGN IS HIDDEN IN IT.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
"The let's meet him."

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts
BASS CYBEAST: OK THEN. GIGA-XIS READY? WE NEED TO BE IN WAVEFORM TO DO THIS.

GIGA-XIS: LETS DO THIS!!

BASS CYBEAST: EM WAVECHANGE BASS CYBEAST ON AIR!! TRANSCODE 007 INVINCIBLEGIGA-XISBASS!! *Fuses with GIGA-XIS Megaman Starforce Style*

GIGA-XISBASS: *Heads over to the Statue and Gets the Design out* NOW TO CREATE STARKNIGHT. *Concentrates energy and Ideya into the the Design filling STARKNIGHT with power & life* *STARKNIGHT Materializes into Form*

STARKNIGHT: I AM STARKNIGHT KNIGHTMAREN. THE CELESTRIAL WARRIOR OF LIGHT! BY THE POWERS OF THE 7 IDEYA I COME TO LIFE!! HOW MAY I SERVE THEE MASTER BASS?

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
Torias and the other blinks, "wow..."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users