Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Reala's henchmen

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Shego13

Shego13

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts
  • Interests:Sonic, NiGHTS, and the other Sega francises.
Hello everyone. Ladies and Gentlemen. It is here now that I'll be presenting the artwork for the new characters. I'm not a Reala fan, but more of NiGHTS fan. The characters that I've designed happens to be two of bumbling henchmen, Yasper, a swallow-like,and Pound the mole like. The pair of a third-level nightmaren who works under one of NiGHTS' evil nemesis and rival Reala. Sure Wizeman's a main antagonist not to mention the absolute enemy, but Reala's one of them too. I thought it could be assuming that Reala have his own henchmen to do his dirty work even though they do work under Wizeman due to his charge of his most trusted servant. As the abilites of the pair, Yasper's slightly smarter than Pound. Like a real swallow bird, he peck his opponent. Pound has the ability to dig underground due to his being of a mole. These two happened to be dim-witted,bad,dirty,more gullible than NiGHTS and clumsy. Furthermore Yasper and Pound argue often as they mission on underway to determine which one of them is Reala's favorite. Most of all, Reala criticizes the incompetence of the duo as they fails the mission. For example, they let NiGHTS get away. They trying to recapture NiGHTS, but they were too much of the klutz to do the job. In fact, she uses the stupidity of Yasper and Pound to one of her many advantages as well. Don't worry NIGHTS fans, Yasper and Pound were incapable of securing NiGHTS due to their foolishness. Think of them as the comic relief characters. Reala originally created them to be the ultimate NiGHTS Hunters. But unfortunely, the experiment malfunctioned due to an accident such as Jackle or one of the other nightmarens disturb by making noises thus compose Yasper,and Pound. The creatures that is almost the opposite that Reala wanted for.

Here's the original designs of Yasper and Pound.

Posted Image Reduced: 88% of original size [ 581 x 799 ] - Click to view full imagePosted Image
http://i3.photobucke.../scan0001-1.jpg

Posted Image Reduced: 64% of original size [ 800 x 578 ] - Click to view full imagePosted Image
http://i3.photobucke.../scan0002-1.jpg

Here's the modified designs of Yasper and Pound

http://i3.photobucke...asperNiGHTS.jpg
Posted Image Reduced: 88% of original size [ 581 x 799 ] - Click to view full imagePosted Image

Posted Image Reduced: 64% of original size [ 800 x 578 ] - Click to view full imagePosted Image

http://i3.photobucke...PoundNIGHTS.jpg

If there's anything wrong or need some change, let me know. Don't worry, the characters that I made and designed are not for the beauty contest or a Mary-Sue. Everything else is A-Ok. They just a pair of incompentent henchmen that Reala made. Therefore they not nearly even close to Ultra Violet NiGHTS,nor Jackle. Owl would not have to worry about those two or he would.

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
Your henchman are very reminiscent of Scratch and Grounder from AoStH or Cubot and Orbot from Sonic Colors. Are those examples what you took inspiration from for your created characters?

Shego13

Shego13

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts
When it comes to incompetence, then yes. I've took the inspiration of Eggman's Scratch and Grounder the most. Sure there are others bumbling henchmen like Cruella's Horace and Jasper, Decoe and Bocoe from Sonic X, Team Rocket trio (Jessie,James,and Meowth), the Ameoba Boys from the Powerpuff Girls,and Pilaf's Shu and Mai from Dragon Ball. But Scratch and Grounder gave me quite the inspiration throughout the years. In fact, those two were like classic henchmen for their badness and comic relief that they cracked me up so much. They were the perfect example of the villain's bumbling henchmen. I kind of like them for their comedic nature. Since Reala leading the nightmaren army, I thought of him having a pair of henchmen that would led him into depression as they screw things up while NiGHTS having fun toying and tricking the duo at the same time. Do you not like idea of Reala gaining the main henchmen of his own? Do you think Reala's too cool for them? That first level nightmaren's pure evil after all.

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
I don't see anything wrong with Reala having his goons. I think Reala would probably treat them like toys above anything else.

Shego13

Shego13

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts
That may be the possiblity that Reala treat Yasper and Pound like toys which is good. But he'll treat the duo like soldiers as Reala instruct them to do his dirty work.

Nemoide

Nemoide

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1092 posts
  • Interests:Things
Now all I can imagine is Doctor Robotnik yelling "POUND! YASPER! You numbskull nightmaren nincompoops failed to exterminate up that blasted NiGHTS!"
:P

Shego13

Shego13

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts
Reala would said almost the same thing to Yasper and Pound as they blew up his plan. NiGHTS has to be smart as she easily fool them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users